Feels thread, good or bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vfbv6hNeng
youtube.com/watch?v=H73zgvD5x48
celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm
rense.com/general20/meant.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then she can't swallow cause semen is not vegan you dumb cunt

Vegan grill here, that's not how veganism works.
>TFW you have battery acid cum because you let rotting meat ferment inside of your stomach
>TFW the last vegan girl you fucked used the "it's not vegan" excuse to get out of having anything to do with your rancid cock slime

Incorrect, proved this last night.

Vegan special snowflakes piss me off and they will NEVER make any impact on the farming industry, but I have to admit

The vegan girl I ate out had the best tasting pussy I've ever had. I would dip my fingers in and put them in my mouth like fundip at every opportunity.

meatcucks BTFO

Lmfao @ vegans trying to Veeky Forums in and sound cool

Yeah, exactly. As I was talking about earlier your diet affects the taste of your cum and your body fluids in general. It's the same for male vegan cum.

I used to be the type of person to laugh at vegans and look at it as an extreme lifestyle, but it's really not extreme at all.
>Start eating vegan
>Suddenly have a magical tasting pussy
>My farts no longer smell at all
>Sweat only smells very faintly
>Any blemishes on my face or body have disappeared
>People tell me I'm glowing and ask what skin products I use
>Stomach perfectly flat because it's no longer bloated from, again, fermenting gut meat
>Poops are soft and easy to pass, float delicately in the water like beautiful fluffy water lillies, ideal poops
>Fingernails stronger than ever

MUH BUH HUR DUR BACON TASTES GOOD LOL
There are other benefits to eating a vegan diet (especially raw til 4) aside from just not being a shitty and cruel person.
This is like bashing body builders and saying that they're only into fitness for the outward appearance and not for the benefits of being healthy.
You can lift all day but if you really care about your health and are looking to be optimally healthy, you should try it for just a month.

can I taste your pussy

maybe it's not the meat but the KIND of meat, ever think of that?

T-That's exclusive content for all of my patreon supporters, user!
Come be a beta provider today!
That's not how it works, I wish that was how it worked but it simply is not.

and is that good or bad?

>that's not how it works
how does it work. naturally some meat must "ferment" easier/better than others

>taking dietary advice from a woman who probably can't even move the bar

Can confirm I can identify what kind of smoothies my GF has been drinking from her pussy taste.
I buy mangos, strawberries and eat peppermint because it makes my cum more palatable.
I you had me thinking about it until you said:
>Floaters
Nope. Fuck that. Fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck veganism.

that's gross cunt

that's like taking advice from a bro who can't greentext

here

I think you're either severely overstating the benefits or do in fact have a stricter diet than most vegans. The girl I was talking about lives in another state but we hook up once or twice a year; she's always had an acne problem and very recently ballooned up to the point where I'm gonna lose attraction if she doesn't do something about it.

Seriously hentai-tier levels of pussy sweetness though, you aughta try your own drippings some time if you haven't yet

*great

So tofu isnt processed shit vegans are retarded

>4444 ▶
>So tofu isnt processed shit vegans are reta

dang son

>44444
Vegans btfo

Our digestive system (bowels) are so fucking ridiculously long that the meat is inside of you for F O R E V E R.
Almost all animals that are carnivorous will have very short digestive tracts, so that the meat enters/digests/excretes quickly to avoid this.
There are many vegan body builders, the only reason it's not more prevalent is because of stigmas like this. Veganism will not make you weak if you eat properly and smash in your carbs. If I wanted to I could probably crush a watermelon with my thighs and then sit and eat the entire thing in one go. I promise that no gains are lost.
What is she eating? I eat raw til' 4. She probably has cystic acne or eats a ton of egg/meat/dairy substitutes, therefore ingesting way too much soy. Soy can fuck up your estrogen levels a lot and hormone imbalances can cause acne, ask her if she's aware of that. Every vegan I know also has good skin, I can usually guess that somebody is vegan based on their skin.

Floating shit is indicative of too much fat in the diet

Is your stomach a """"flat"""" curve?

>no longer bloated from, again, fermenting gut meat

you know what tends to ferment and bloat you a lot more? fruits

I live a high carb low fat vegan lifestyle, it's actually very hard for me to eat high fat because I don't eat lardy things like dairy or meat.
Also,
>Your food intake is usually responsible for your floating stool. Dietary changes can result in an increase in gas. Foods that can increase the content of gas in your stool include those that are rich in lactose, starch, fiber or sugars, such as apples, milk, beans, soft drinks, cabbage, sprouts and sugar-free candies.
Gee, could it possibly be the large quantities of apples, cabbage, sprouts, and fiber (aka fruit & veg) that I'm eating?
N-NO, MUST BE ALL THE FAT I'M GETTING FROM THESE LOW FAT FOODS. :^)
Absolutely the opposite of my experience, fruits and vegetables pass through your digestive system quickly, smoothly and efficiently once your body has adopted to veganism.

the different meats will surely have different properties and ferment differently which means some will "pollute" less. I feel like you haven't researched each type of meat adequately

>fruits pass easily when your body has adopted to veganism
>but meat wont if you've adapted to a carnivorous diet

hmmm... logic failure?

>pollute less
>it's not AS bad
This is like telling fat people to continue eating chocolate, but dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.

chocolate is good for when you're sad shut up

Good to know you get your health information from "health-md.com"

>This is like telling fat people to continue eating chocolate, but dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.

or like telling a bro to continue browsing the 'chon, but stick to Veeky Forums instead or /b/ or /r9k/

Idk. Nothing makes me fart more than high fiber foods. And I tend to eat pretty healthy, so I eat a lot of high fiber foods.

Humans aren't really supposed to be eating meat at all in my opinion.
We're designed herbivores and there's numerous evidence to back this up.
But I'm not really interesting in getting into that argument because it'll be a bush did 9/11 and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams tier discussion.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vfbv6hNeng
Good to know you pull your health information out of your meat eating ass.
>does not eat lactose or meat
>must be all the fat in your diet that you don't eat!!!!!11
Yeah dude it's totally like that when you first start for a solid month.
It does go away after a month or two of full vegan, from my own first hand experience.

*interested in
It's almost 4am, sorry.

I got nothing bad to say about vegans but I don't get the bloated and farts smell argument? It just sounds like lactose intolerance to me. My farts haven't smelled since my last GOMAD cycle and I only get bloated when I eat insane amounts of food or drink more than 1 liter of liquid in one go. My sweat only smells if I let it sink in for 48 hours into my clothes and I shit three times a day without any problem at all.

I still think people should be vegan for the enviroment and lowcal nutrition but I don't believe in the whole "meat is poision for the body" thing some vegans claim

>eat!!!!!11
Please improve the quality of your posts, this is a serious fitness discussion community

>for a solid month.

I've been eating like that for the last 3 years. And it gets better whenever I eat shit (so no fiber). Said shit may or may not include meat. Seems irrelevant to how gassy I am.

I agree we probably shouldn't/don't need to eat meat but you're off your rocker if you think all meat digests the same

>almost 4am

then what are you doing on the 'ch0n, silly!

After eating a meal before becoming vegan, I'd feel bloated and sluggish. Even while eating fairly clean, you just feel sort of heavy and a bit tired after eating. Bloating after eating meat or constant slight bloating while being on a meat inclusive diet is something a lot of vegans talk about. Some claim that they didn't even realize how slightly bloated they were until they became un-bloated during veganism.
Everybody has a different body and everybody has a different experience, I'm not a doctor and don't claim to be. I'm just posting based on my experiences and the experiences of people I know personally.
I've never been diagnosed with lactose intolerance and have no food allergies.
>being this stupid
Might be a medical issue, I'm still slightly gassier than I was before (with no smell) but of course fiber does that to anybody when things are moving through you more efficiently. Shouldn't be extreme, though. At the beginning it was more extreme for me which is what I found subsides.
But, congrats on the vegan lifestyle.
I'm up doing school work, of course. Totally not procrastinating with these literal shitposts.

there are bitches with big tits who eat meat you know

>My farts no longer smell at all

All the strongmen I've read about say a diet of milk, meat and eggs is pretty much the key to success.

I guess if you had weak genetics you could always just do veganism

Going vegetarian for the next month to see any health improvements.

Feeling down / tired as fuck as of late. Time for a change.

Should I go vegetarian at first or straight to vegan to try it out? Or is it better to go Vegetarian to vegan so the transit is easier encase I do decide to stick it out permanently?

>Eating a woman out
>Ever
May as well go give a guy a blowjob, you faggot.

So what you are saying is that if you stop eating meat you'll grow a tasty cunt to go with the pussy you are?

>Virgin

M8 he said vegan not virgin lmao

I've been a vegan for ten years
>rank ass farts
>mid twenties, still have acne

And your poop does not float. Cum tastes good though apparently

> date grill
> she's amazing
> I couldn't be happier
> I could even sleep more than 4 hours a day
> stops talking to me
> It's because she realizes my feelings
> turns out she's a massive slut
> she's in my social circles
> welp, now I have one extra reason to lift
> I have the best body of anyone I know
> she keeps nagging me, placing herself right besides me in parties and talking about all the guys she's been with
> The girl I met is not this bitch
> her whole fucking behaviour has done a 180
> I was manipulated by this girl
> I'm in love with someone who doesn't exist and I see this succubus with her image every weekend

Gotta keep lifting.

my sides are entering orbit.

This thread has my interest.

I could never instantly go vegan, but does anyone have any advice to slowly shift my diet over time to vegan?

I take a lot of milk, eggs and meat atm :/

Same boat as me

Vegan women are a pain. I've dated exactly 2.

They're usually thin, which is fine, but they have almost no energy. They claim to be outdoorsy, but don't have the ability to do anything properly interesting outdoors.

I tried going vegan with the first one. I planned my died very carefully to keep losses to a minimum. The first thing you'll notice is how much you have to eat to meet your requirements. The second thing you'll notice is how much you poop. The third thing you notice is poor short term memory after 6 weeks or so. Then socializing becomes difficult due to dietary requirements. Then losses set in.

Unless you're using gear and eating a lot of $ in supplements, vegan diets kill gains. It also made my foggy and my performance at work (corporate finance) started to suffer a little. I had typos in all of my reports where there were previously none, stuff like that.

The 2nd girl I made clear that I didn't mind that she was vegan, but told her that I couldn't be. She seemed fine with it. Then her grudges about my diet started to surface after the 2nd month. Cancelled my subscription, I didn't need any more issues.

Interesting m8

Wot if shes a top qt

>people being vegan because it's in right now
Normies are so cringeworthy

does meat really have such a bad effect on cum?

Witnessed
Vegans confirmed for cucks

>grill here

Grill here, dating a vegan and his cum is watery as fuck.

Well, the 1st one I would consider a 8+. Very very pretty face. So top qt in a way.

They're fun at first. They're not used to dating outside of their vegan circles, well both of mine weren't anyway. As a result they're used to kinda hippie type of guys. So when you totally wreck one in bed (probably her first time a guy has treated her that way in a long time), she'll be really into you.

It's the post-new-relationship-thrill when reality sets in.

Dated one vegan grill b4. Almost fucked my sanity.

Veganism, not even once.

underrated post

I could never date a vegan bitch

>why are you grilling chicken

cause it's good you malnourished pleb.

>squad

when will this nigger-speak end ?

>kissing a girl
>ever

May aswell give a man a blowjob. Faggot.

o

>implying the word squad hasn't been in the English language since before blacks were brought to America
>implying the meaning has ever changed from meaning "group of people with common goal"
>implying poltards aren't fucking imbeciles

Squad is real word though

>Humans aren't really supposed to be eating meat at all in my opinion.
Fuck off, your opinion doesn't mean shit.
The homo genus has been eating meat for millions of years and have evolved into omnivores. Just because you like to suck dick that is a bit fruity doesn't mean we're fucking herbivores you fucking fruit

>dating a vegan
aren't you desperate, lol

>millions

Except you're retarded and have no idea what you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=H73zgvD5x48

squadron is an air force term you faggot

Meat-eater turned vegan here for nearly 11 months now. Some things to those considering veganism.

> You will feel better. A lot better. Internally. You will have loads of energy, feel great, sleep better, higher moods, etc (given that youre eating healthy foods and not vegan junk food).

> Protein requirements are overrated -> you wont lose muscle. (Seriously, I did high carb low fat/protein for my first few months and went from 196-176 losing little-no muscle (this is with NO protein sources other than what I got from rice/pasta/baguettes)

> You get to eat way more food. Vegan food, for the most part, is high in fibre and stuff, but often has less calories. Chow down kids
TLDR:

> Everything improves with vegan. Health is #1 and that base is more than covered going vegan.

so eating vegan instead of vegan + egg whites, chicken breast, and fish will make a difference in my well being? yeah no fuck off with that dumb shit

>high carb
In the trash you go

>We're designed herbivores
Listen bby gurl, if you're that desperate for tasty semen I can marinate mine and put it in a flask for you. But don't come here and spout this bullshit. We are omnivores. Our evolution has designed us to be such. Your bait is tiring and you need to eradicate your genes from this world.

Kek

Underrated

Only if you eat like an inuit. She's an idiot.

Listen up you little shit, it takes 4 to 5 hours for all the food to have passed your stomach which is far from enough for the food to ferment, and after that the meat has been broken down into amino acids and other stuff which does not have time to ferment in the 2-3 hours it takes for it to pass the small intestine. Not to mention meat cannot ferment in the stomach, as the pH-value of the stomach acid is fucking 2!!! Its sour as all hell

thanks user

omnivore life it is

Well to be fair they've already made an impact, albeit a relatively small one.

you are delusional tbqh familia

if you want to be a vegan, that's ok, but anatomically humans are omnivores

Post a pic and your stats

>you let rotting meat ferment inside of your stomach

You clearly have an excellent understanding of the digestive system and are highly qualified to offer nutrition advice

your advice is cancer and so is jontron.

Gee, it's not like these men would have never even looked at the possibilities of veganism due to the misconceptions about a plant based diet in the fitness community.
Hey guys,
Don't go straight to vegan! I know that sounds insane coming from a retarded vegan shill, but it's better to transition into the lifestyle slowly.
I became a vegetarian when I was 15 and then transitioned to veganism when I was 17.
When I first became a vegetarian I would fucking forget that I'm trying to transition and would order a fucking hamburger. Don't beat yourself up over it, you'll get the hang of things eventually.
Remember that if you're doing things right, you won't feel deprived and will feel satisfied after eating.
Check out Freelee and DurianRider on youtube, they have good resources.
Another thing that helps is having the balls to sit down through documentaries about the meat and dairy industries, food inc is what did it for me. Once you know how factory farming works you'll a bit more inclined to stick with plant based and make it work for you.
Yeah dude! :^)
Whhhhhhaaaat the fuck are you eating, my friend?
Try not dating girls who claim to be vegan to hide their eating disorders. The only way I can imagine having a low energy level is if they aren't eating enough, which is very prevalent among vegans.
Because you're gaining dietary advice from your retarded girlfriends, you're misinformed and not eating properly, you need to carb the fuck up.
You shouldn't have to take a fuck ton of supplements on a vegan diet. Check out Raw Til' 4, watch some vegans comfortably eat 15 bananas in a sitting.
I've been a vegan for six years!
It definitely can, a lot of different foods affect how your cum tastes.
If your cum doesn't taste like battery acid, a vegan guy's cum will still taste better than yours.

It could be outside factors aside from veganism, do things like that occur to you or is everything black and white?
You gotta find a vegan girl who won't push her lifestyle on you. Despite my autistic shilling in this thread, I never push the people I date to change their diet at all. I only really talk about it if they have questions about it.
That's not the reasoning why our bodies are designed for humans to be herbivores, but alright friend.
This
THANKS YES
>I'm health conscious but not health conscious enough to try a notoriously healthy lifestyle
Carbs are GREAT for you, friend!
>Dairy industry propaganda shill
I see you.
Gee, it's not like theres a period of time where the meat begins the start of the decay cycle right after it's harvested from the animals, cut, washed, packaged, and sent to sit in the grocery store for a day or two before your uninformed ass picks it up and lets it sit in the fridge for even longer.
We're not doing this argument I'm not doing it I cannot I can't we're not doing it ok
Do some research!
Speaking of cancer, I'm actually at a significantly lower risk for cancer because I don't eat dead things. As well as a plethora of other serious illnesses. It's weird how that works, isn't it?
Enjoy your heart disease.

>Do some research!
you first, autist.

celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm
Here's the whole spiel about what vegans/vegetarians believe and why we believe it.
Take it as you will.

>celestialhealing

>vegan diet is healthier
>need to take supplements

>grill here
ssuuurrreeeee

>grill here
No you're not

Bunch of male cucked vegans pretending to be grills ... itt

I'm not saying it's ~LE 200% CREDIBLE MEDICAL SOURCE FROM A REAL DOCTORE U GUISE!!!11
I'm saying that this page describes what vegans believe and why they believe it, and to take it as you will.
You generally don't need to take supplements if you're doing the lifestyle properly.

when you go down on your bf you become a meat lover since you eating his fucking meat you retard.

Also,
rense.com/general20/meant.htm
Wow what a compelling argument you bring to the table of veganism that nobody has before.
Thank you for your valuable insight.