>always been skinny fat so sent a pic of my 6 month bulk
>bitch puts on lockscreen says it's hotter than the body i have now

>than the body i have now
well?

break up with her

Go no contact

welp she likes big guys. i cant complain

Your girlfriend is a fucking retard.

She's trying to get you fat so you won't leave her.

This, she's lying to you

Why are women so fucking evil?

Do not believe her lies. You look waaaay better in the second pic. She just don't want other girls mirin.

Show her this thread.

Heh, could be. It wouldn't be the first time I've see it. OP, just tell her to fuck off and that you won't become a fatty just because she wants it.

>black people on Veeky Forums

Asked my girlfriend which one looked better and she said the second one. There you have it.

kil yourself cuck

Man I think the point she's into the thick version of me.
Just liek you niggas prefer high test over fit grills.
It's nice to look at but the fat version is the one you want to fuck.

kek

gimme your email i can send her some nudes.

>Ask GF for pic of her at fittest.
>Get pic
>Set as lock screen on phone
>Tell bitch she's slipping and needs to squat more

I agree with her.

>no homo

NIGGER GTFO

>tfw she's asking for more pics
>sent her a set of these pics
>she said she'll do my groceries from now on
>said she'll have the body i want her to have if i bulk again

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

dude it's a black guy on four chin
do you think i give a fuck?

Enough of this shit, post a picture of her already. She better be mint for all this fucking carry on.

>said she'll have the body i want her to have if i bulk again
you look way better now, she just want you to get fat. There is nothing wrong with bear mode but you need to be fucking massive in the first place or else you will end up just looking like a fat fuck

STOP POSTING YOU LOOK TERRIBLE

> tattoos
> fat
Fucking disgusting

Is your girlfriend white or black?

ruined by the tattoos 2bh

>the replies in this fucking thread

Have you considered that she has a preference?

For instance, I PREFER big guys over guys with ripped abs. Not to say I don't like the latter, but ideally, my guy would have a considerable amount of fat on top of his muscles.

How long you been lifting for user?

This
Bitches love to pull that "you look good just the way are!" Or "stop working out so much" or "I prefer the dadbod!" Shit when in a relationship so they can feel better about themselves since they get insecure and jealous and think you want to cheat and do better since

Under rated, PLS do this lmao

BIG

jason blaha/10

Dude she got really turned on by my former body, you don't even know. I thought she was fucking with me. But she likes big guys.

i think is the same shit that gets big guys to like high test over fit bitches, really.

White

LMAO will do

>White
fucking race traitor. Both of you should be stoned desu senpai

she's white/asian i'm black/jew. Who cares, b.

I do. My country is the result of race mixing, coupled with rape and murder, and I despise modern race mixers

>Dude she got really turned on by my former body, you don't even know. I thought she was fucking with me. But she likes big guys.

She was fucking with you, m8.
Think about it. We like HIGH TEST women because of their fat distribution. Tits are a big thing for male attraction and they're determined almost entirely by fat. There is nothing for female attraction on a male body that demands fat, only muscle.

The other anons in this thread are right, she says she likes you fatter out of insecurity in the same way many low confidence men "don't like" dolled up club skanks, because they make them feel insecure in themselves. Stay lean, brother, it looks better.

FUCKING ZIONIST NIGGER

Charge your phone! REEEEEEEEEE!

>LMAO your gf is LYING to you because she's INSECURE
/r9k/ strikes again

>shoo shoo gainz goblin

There's not really that much of a difference, you fucking nigger.

desu senpai I like guys with a decent amout of muscle but a higher bf%. like around 18 to 20%

Do you also prefer negroes?

most guys I have dated were white, but that was by chance not by choice

kill her

To be honest you look pretty hot in the first pic. Also hot in the second, but I see how she'd prefer you looking bigger than leaner. It gives the guy a rougher, manlier look.

So you wouldn't mind dating a guy like me?

Nah, we like natural women that can provide shit to us, being capable of giving us shit.
Big butt and thighs means she can walk and give us babies, big tits show she can feed them.

being a muscular fuck without any fat isnt natural, bro.
Think about it, have you ever seen a civil constructor with a v shape? they have squared torso.
bear mode is the ultimate high test, sadly.

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING RETARD I WANT YOUR BODY!!!

>that pic
Why does everything always have to be a dichotomy? Either you're fat or you're anorexic, either you're a super strong bear or you have visible but very weak muscles, ...

Also, nice way to glorify people literally killing themselves through obesity for the sake of being stronk.

Get out of here manlet

Brazil?

This so much this Bren der done daff Nikka don't fall for that love the way you are Meme Fan

And the only real difference between those two physiques is really that one does pullups and the other is too fat to do so. How many construction workers have to pull themselves up or pull other things down?

You look like a black justin lascek in that first picture.
In a good way.

Bolth strongmen and bodybuilders take steroids and spend lots of time in the gym this chart is stupid

Sounds like modern europe to me, brazil is pretty chill about race mixing.

>dude, they showed two extremes. function and aesthetics. none of those bodies are healthy, if you really think about it.
why do you have to be so salty?

nah. it's not just that. V line is determined by the torso work you do as well. you won't see many bodybuilders deadlifting or even squatting.

first or second pic?
6 months on first pic and i have that 2nd body since 9 months of lifting.
doing reg park's

he didn't mean the country wasn't chill about race mixing, he was the moron who wasn't cool about it.

I dont know where he's from but OP is from Brazil.

>you won't see many bodybuilders deadlifting or even squatting.

Except all old classic bodybuilders that had massive V-tappers, including Arnold.

But the picture literally says this
>fit: just for show guys, they don't have any strength
>fat: fights bears on mountains

>2016
>he still believes in "race" because /pol/ told him to even though scientists say it's outdated

>gay guy posing as a female

This is a weird thread.

your body is meh/10
you better have a great personality

>you won't see many bodybuilders deadlifting or even squatting.
but like, literally all of them do

yep. but they roided the fuck out of it and focused their train on the shoulders, back and pecs

Its Veeky Forums. They haven't even considered that she has a functioning brain.

Not her but I found you cute. Whether I'd date you or not irl would depend if you had a good personality or not desu.

I love the way roiders squirm when they get assblasted by reality

>focused their train on the shoulders, back and pecs

Do they now?

And that's coming from a...?

>literally cherrypicking

I don't think he wanted responses from individuals with penises

anime lover.

U a cute white girl? Because that's literally I'm fucking. And it's easy cuz they tend to flock me lmao.

>2016
>not training legs

She has good taste, would rub my dick all over.

I have a similar problem to you OP, this girl I'm to sleeping say she preferred me when I was skinny fat, cause quote: "you're getting way too much attention"

But then says shit like "I love how dominant you are since you became big"

G-g-girls am I rite, u guise?
>r-r-right?

Lawl how do you manage to walk on these chopsticks.

You look ridicilously unbalanced. Chest, legs looking like you never trained them

>dat mouthbreather face doe

>Girls on /fit
gtfo faggot

THE GOLDEN EAGLE

Child bearing hips

Get off my board black man.

wew

Nigga she is trying to bring you down because she thinks you might be too good for her

No jk, women are this fuxking psychotic

fuck off

No european country is the result of race mixing, retard

My gf was mighty upset when i started hitting the gym. she is afraid of losing you. My advice is to get even more fit.

dude, she said she wants me to be the biggest i can.

For you

Oh fuck. Nigger.

My thoughts exactly user, well said.

>white
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE

oh khalicagaita, volta para o ptchan seu brazileiro fdp

Only if you're voting Trump.