Recovery

How many days do you guys wait to work out the same muscles again ?

You should know your body. It's different per body.

ULxULxULx

So about 2 days normally. Sometimes do cardio/be/abs on rest days

Oh alright , so waiting 2 - 3 days before repeating the same excercises is ok , if the body can handle it ?

Push pull cardio push pull weekend

ALL DAY EVERY DAY
CHEST BACK BIS TRIS GLUTES AND SLOOTS FAGGOT

My rule of thumb is don't lift the same body part if it's still sore.

I cant wait to deathlift and squat. Two of the awesomest exercises ever

a day

do chest everyday except weekends.

Unless you're using roids you're killing your gains senpai.

Enjoy ur small chest senpai. Your endurance is going to be on point tho

Every day is arm day.

upper half + gymnastics, cardio + handstand, lower half + gymnastics, cardio + handstand, upper half + gymnastics, shred abs and HIIT, observe the sabbath. repeat.

also climbing on gymnastic days.

This, bulk first, and once you've finished your cycling of bulk and cut to reach your desired physique and strength start incorporating endurance into your workouts. Bulk first though.

you guys either have shit genetics or don't eat enough. chest all day everyday

but what if no more DOMS

I have two rest days a week.
ULxULxC
rest days should be appropriate to your routine and to your body. if you're due in to the gym but you haven't fully recovered, give yourself time to make the full recovery.

I do every two days which seems pretty standard. Rest days are pretty underrated. You don't need to lift 6 days a week. Listen to yo bod boi

what if I don't feel tired the next day and I feel like doing some more binch priss

Idgaf what you do bish. Lift your little heart out.

Reminder that the ability to recover is something you can improve in the long term. If you always take X days off you're always gonna need it too.

Frequence and weekly volume is often underrated as people only look at intensity and complete recovery.