Check out this meme-worthy idiot

check out this meme-worthy idiot

instagram.com/budjeffries/

he does a bunch of "isometric" exercises and then some other meme exercises with terrible form. I wouldn't really be bothered by it if he weren't trying to sell his retarded workout plan for like $200. I feel bad for the gym goers who have to witness this cringy idiot ruining bars using 1000lbs for his 1/2 inch ROM.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BDV_ZasTcT7/?taken-by=budjeffries
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg49CiOHQec
instagram.com/p/BD3Hbx3zcfN/?taken-by=budjeffries
instagram.com/p/BBqylGxzcU0/?taken-by=budjeffries
instagram.com/p/zTJl50zce9/?taken-by=budjeffries
usawa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/RECORD-LIST14.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that man is an embarrassment to humanity

fucking look at this shit you faggots

Average /plg/ poster

this is the average /plg/ poster

not gonna lie i kinda love this autist

>uneven deadlift

instagram.com/p/BDV_ZasTcT7/?taken-by=budjeffries

what did he mean by this?

But yeah looks like a classic case of "let's do obscure shit so nobody can tell how little I lift".

>instagram.com/p/BDV_ZasTcT7/?taken-by=budjeffries
that looks a lot like CT Fletcher's son's deadlift

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg49CiOHQec

>snapson fletcher

bretty strong, just doesn't lift conventionally.

OP jelly dyel.

instagram.com/p/BD3Hbx3zcfN/?taken-by=budjeffries

A true rotational deadlift

ahahahahahahaha what a legend get fucked

>mfw his lockout

i can't even watch this. the thumbnail is painful enough

this is worse than fucking women at the gym

WE SOME SOUTHERN BOYS

WITH THE FARMER'S STRENGTH

>budjeffriesSummersaults forward and backward holding a 50lb dumbbell! Strength and movement in any direction and with load! Don't do this unless your arm is string enough to hold the dumbbell very still while you roll!

instagram.com/p/BBqylGxzcU0/?taken-by=budjeffries

His shit has some potential as functional strength shit, like what some construction workers could profit.

The guy has a really good book on squats and has pin squatted 900 lbs, he's a bit cringe-worthy I admit however the guy just does his own thing.

>tfw Veeky Forums is finally the cool kid it always dreamed of being in highschool

More like let's do obscure shit so I can stand out in an absolutely saturated field of instagram/jewtube fitness "celebrities" and maybe scrap together more than $200 a month from my "fitness" side "business"

I guarantee you will never be as strong as this guy

What was fucking bait worthy about that you shitposting faggot?

Stop shitposting and go lift user.

That guy is strong as shit and does strongman training it looks like. Would you make fun of hafthor for doing weird shit?

>26 posts
>16 posters
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And I can guarantee that this guy will never be able to run as far or as fast as I can.

How is what you said in any way germane to the discussion?

He's doing silly gimmicky stuff. On instagram. He's advertising his dvd and book on all of his pictures.

Its a business for him you stupid cocksucker.

He's advertising for his business.

He's trying to stand out in the crowd with silly gimmicks.

Are you being intentionally thick or do you have fetal alcohol syndrome?

the rock carrying is about the only thing he's doing right

That was my first post you retarded faggot.

What, do you think there's some sort of conspiracy to slander an obscure butterball e-celeb?

video of his pin squat?

Yeah sure it's kind of a bunch of gimmicky stuff, but it looks pretty fun.

Sucks that he advertises those things as magical and better than regular training, but I guess that's how advertisement and making money in the fitness industry works.

some of the shit he's doing is actually pretty impressive

Shut the fuck up

Such as...?

Fuck off you ugly crossdressing faggot

For the sort thing he's trying to do (basically ye olde school strongman training rather than modern) that training approach is better.

But its probably not what a lot of people would want to do.

>Such as...?

dumb pointless shit that i would never recommend, but some of the bodyweight stuff he does is impressive for a fat fuck like him.

what's funnier is that i can't find a single video of him doing an actual squat or deadlift, just this isometric hold shit.

Jesus Christ this is my cousin

this guy is actually strong as fuck

with a real training regiment he could be an incredibly strong competitor in strongman competitions, and he's fucking natty. if he quit doing his meme workouts he'd be way stronger

instagram.com/p/zTJl50zce9/?taken-by=budjeffries

It's funny, because even though he's a retard, he's kind of a likable retard.

I mean yeah, half this shit is crazy, and really really stupid. But it is entertaining.

Honestly, he looks alright. The USAWA has a ton of meme lifts like this one, the kind strongmen back in the day used to do but nonetheless it's impressive.

that's the opposite of my intention
>USAWA
pure autism
usawa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/RECORD-LIST14.pdf

Guy seems legit strong.

Even his cheat curl for 120lbs wasn't that bad.

Eh, let people buy it if they want. It's not optimal and most likely not recommended but let em do whatever.

lol, I wondered when Veeky Forums would sperg out about him, guy's a fucking legend in the strength scene. Just goes to show Veeky Forums is a bunch of autistic kids who don't know anything about fitness beyond SS and the misc.

no a construction worker would be better off actually doing his job.. which is in itself functional strength.

strong as fuck wow

Water Boy.

The "isometrics" he's doing are total bullshit.

It's actually been studied.
If you do an exercise (i.e. a row) against a static object, you actually develop more power than if you were to do full ROM rows.
But the issue is, it's only in that static position. You would basically have to do different "isometrics" at every point of the ROM to be stronger in all of them. Which comes down to simply doing full ROM rows.