Devin Physique and ScamZ

How much does Veeky Forums hate this asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeDvb67E95s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

typical vapid chad faggot that women fawn over

I don't know him personally so I can't hate him.

All I know is he has made 7 figures in less than a year selling meal plans and training routines to ignorant newbies.

Why should I hate him for that? How is it any different to any other company that takes advantage of peoples ignorance to make money?

I agree with you, the whole fitness industry is really fucked with all these instagram models that have 1mill followers but don't know a single ounce of shit when it comes to actual fitness and nutrition. It's funny to see the ignorant newbies fall for these memes but at the same time i feel bad for them cause at the end of the day it's people who want to look up to someone and try to better their lives

Why would you feel bad for someone that's too lazy/stupid to do their own 5 minutes of research online to find diet/routine for free?

Dammit user you're right, i'm just trying to show my sensitive side

ADOBE GAINZ

Manlet grape head wearing thights no balls homo

Google, Internet, people with years of experience posting about their experience = Unlimited wealth of free knowledge on diet and exercise

what the fuck is wrong with /r9k/ spilling over here lately?

So did he kill himself already? he is so fucked.

looks like a poo in loo

>neck tattoos

lol

I'm honestly more made at the dumb bitch wo d ratted him out
these hoes aint loyal. He was just doing what the industry has been doing for years but he fucked up and trusted a woman who was clearly in love with him

Order sixysix dabbin physique for being a candy ass scam artist order sissxty his candy ass

Don't even know who that is.

Girl i know works for the company or some shit, heard their relocating to Brazil to avoid the heat kek

Its ok user, you're among heartless prejudiced autists who pretend they are pro bodybuilders on some nigerian stick fighting forum, you don't have to try to show your sensitive side

wtf happened? Story? I can only find reactions..

>Is on steroids
>Still has to photoshop his pics to look like he is on steroids
Just up your dosage it's not like it matter at this point

I've actually seen this guy in real life, he lives/works out in the Orange County area, he's a manlet (like 5'6 max), and more lean than his photos on instagram seem to let on. I guess Veeky Forums hates him because he embodies everything that is wrong with the industry, but at the same time, I think all of us would do the same if we could get away with it, I certainly would for the most part.

he payed some nutritionist 200k bitch he was fucking. right the diet plans and respond to the clients email,text etc
Devin dumps her and blocks her. so now she exposed him for being a fraud
typical passion of crime shit

I really don't blame the guy if ppl are that stupid to fall for it. but fuck that bitch for ratting him out
was making 200k for piss easy work

Kind of an asshole but I would do worse for less

I have no idea why idiots just don't go their local gym and pay a guy to give you a diet plan. it's cheaper and you could always bug the nigga to fix it.
Online coaching is 90% of the time a scam unless the guy skype's with you
Normies are so fucking gullible

How someone ends up purchasing something from an online coach

Normie logic step 1 = this person looks like they know what they're talking about, I don't know anything about this, so I'll just take their word for it

Normie logic step 2 = if I throw my money at something I will for sure get the results i desire.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeDvb67E95s

do you know who the nutritionist is??? what's her ig?

oops, i missed this post:

Dunno who he is but he has an incredible physique,

>what the fuck is wrong with /r9k/ spilling over here lately?

M8, it's been over 3 years. That's not lately.

The one on the left looks actually better
>hate
Why should I hate him?