Been lifting for 6 years now

>been lifting for 6 years now
>squat and deadlift over 500 lbs
>bench in mid 300s
>STILL don't even look like I lift

This is just a friendly reminder to any of you new guys out there or even any of you delusional old guys like me: if you actually want to look like you lift and have the physique that women admire and men respect you 100% MUST take steroids

my cock got mildly hard. sauce?

When did you start lifting OP? and how old are you?

>tfw after nearly 4 years of lifting ive only managed to obtain an "average" physique and not a "outstanding" physique.

I regret not starting earlier in life (started at 25) and I regret not playing sports as a kid/teen. Let this be a lesson to all you younger guys, start earlier, or you'll be bared from every obtaining anything special.

Once your "adult" growth patterns end, it's basically damn near impossible to have any major changes to body-composition. You need to be active at a young age, and be lifting by 15-16 at the latest so your teenage body grows into a body-composition as an adult that's suited for lifting. If you just sit around and let your body develop into a sedentary state into adulthood it's so fucking hard to make drastic changes to body composition.

Are you fat?
I just hit 1/2/3/4 and it's obvious I lift

>if you actually want to look like you lift and have the physique that women admire and men respect you 100% MUST take steroids

wew lad a little off there, lemme make some corrections for you

>if you want men to think you're pretty you 100% MUST take steroids

>Once your "adult" growth patterns end, it's basically damn near impossible to have any major changes to body-composition.
Bullshit. You're just natty, that's all.

OP is right, if you wanna look good, you need to juice. If you don't want to juice, you might as well not bother with lifting for any kind of aesthetics.

>le shitpost thread man

Nah man like really can I get a sauce?

No he is right.
I agree that if you've done nothing in your life and started lifting at 20+, you are going to have very slow progress.

If you have done sports your entire life (excluding cardio shit like running and soccer) then you are going to blow up once you start lifting heavy.

You can see it on every transformation video where people start at the age of 16. These people always end up huge once they are older.

pic related is me, lifting only 9 months now.

> inb4 " you were already big when you started

Nope, i was a skelly. But i have done martial arts, parcour, and general stuff like push ups, pull ups my entire life starting at 6 years.
The muscle memory and maturity from these years made me blow up, i have stretch marks all over my biceps.

>eat more
>read sticky

Fml. Before pic?

>>STILL don't even look like I lift

Show us a pic.

I'm the opposite. I was a wow playing neet up until I was like 20. I lost all my weight and blew up in about a year and a half. I'm not as big as you, but I'm definitely bigger than your average person. Genetics and luck definitely do play a role in this stuff too.

Maybe it helps that I'm a Manlet too.

Can confirm this is true. I have a 3.5plate bench, 5plate squat, and a 5.5plate DL, and I still don't look as good as roiders. I've decided to turn in my natty card this year. It's just not worth it anymore.

If any of you out there only lift to look good just do 6-12 months of natty lifting to get the basics of diet and form, then jump on dat dere cell tech.

>OP has a 1300+ total
>read sticky

>1/2/3/4
>look like I just got out of DYEL mode

>still don't look like I lift
>eat more

Post pic

You haven't been lifting long enough to have body dysmorphia.

>eat more
>get fat

Yeah, I'm sure that will help. If you can hit 3+ plates on bench and squat over 5 chances are you already know what the fuck you're doing.

>get fat
>read sticky
>cut
>guise im still dyel
>eat more

its all genetics dumbass
there are people who look better than you without lifting once in their life because they are not a low test beta faggot

>9 month
you are nowhere near OP's lifting experience to actually judge what it is like to lift 2+ years. It seems like you have used your noob gains phase well, judging by the other progresses I've seen through the years you'll stall around the 1-1.5 years in mark size wise. Sad truth unless you're hopping on jews by then

Yes maybe, the point is i have already reached a physique i am satisfied with in just 9 months, and i will obviously put on more mass in the coming years.

I am already considered a big boy by normies with 16inch arms.

So the point is, when i hit the "stalling phase" i will already have a decent physique, whereby people who never done sports in their lifes, will have an unsatisfying physique in the "stalling phase".

Thats the main difference basically, the muscle memory from all these years allowed me to go in the "shitty phase of lifting" with a good physique.

Thats my point.
Im not denying that i will i hit a point where gains will be very very slow, i know this and everything you said is indeed the sad truth.

Just an Arizona State girl. Nothing new