Who else here has a fat fetish

as well as a health fetish

>not wanting to shove you nose up a big fat ass and massive set of thighs so you can take long, deep, lung filling inhales to send your testosterone levels all the way to mars

Its called 'hightest' around here.

I hate fat people because they're weak minded livestock

I like fat girls because they're weak minded livestock

2D just keeps proving 3D is inferior

disgusting thread and you should be ashamed op.

i would rather have thick, yet thin.

luckily for you,
you can be healthy at any weight apparently

I only like fat chicks 2bh

>fat
>health

pick one

only 2D chub, i have yet to see an appealing chub body in 3D

>I don't understand the meaning of "as well"

>love chubby girls
>hate chubby guys
>want to be as lean as possible
>want a chubby gf

Something must have gone wrong in my childhood.

Fuck, you just reminded me of Roose Bolton. This must have been his other reasoning behind marrying fat Walda Frey besides the silver he got.

"Lady Walda is a Frey, and she has a fertile feel to her. I have become oddly fond of my fat little wife. The two before her never made a sound in bed, but this one squeals and shudders. I find that quite endearing. If she pops out sons the way she pops in tarts, the Dreadfort will soon be overrun with Boltons. Ramsay will kill them all, of course. That's for the best. I will not live long enough to see new sons to manhood, and boy lords are the bane of any House. Walda will grieve to see them die, though." - Roose Bolton

It's like he's describing a prized sow who will bring him lots of delicious pork.

sauce?

Bigger girls
>Chubby to Mild full BBW without the gut going past Boobs
are the best especially if your fit, Big slootz love the muscles

another thing is
is it weird i love at chubby girls at the gym rather then the normie fit grill?
Its like i'm turned on by the fact shes trying to better herself???

i'm confuzzled

That makes perfect sense user. There's nothing wrong about being attracted to determination. Use getting Veeky Forums as an ice breaker and bounding experience

I feel conflicted. I want to fuck them but I also don't want to reward them for their terrible lifestyle.

So fuck them and afterwards tell them they'll never get a boyfriend like you because fatties aren't gf material.

But that's mean