Been working out for 2 months

>Been working out for 2 months
>Finally hit 1pl8 deadlift

>2 months

I reach 2pl8 deadlift by 2 months. You're not getting enough rest and protein, dumbass.

Holy fuck.... I've been lifting for 3 months and I can only do 45 kilos and that's with the benchpress machine. My 'real' lift isn't even half of that.

What am I doing wrong Veeky Forums???

Your form must be terrible.

I've been lifting 2.5 years and only just got to a 2plate deadlift for 5 reps.

Lol, I'm 140 lbs and I got to a 2.5 plate deadlift after a few months

Congrats user! Keep that shit up.

Surely this must be bait. I started at 275 and then scaled back to 225 so I could strengthen and solidify my form. I weigh 170. Even 275 is weak as fuck.

>mfw i see fellow naturally weak people
>or just people who dont lie on an anyonymous image board, i cant quite tell

Progress is progress. if you get no progress in a month you need to change what you are doing, but as long as you are moving forward, you are doing at least something right

It's probably the latter desu.

You mean to tell me that 95% of people on Veeky Forums have string lifts while the CBT is full of skellies? Kek. Fuck outta here.

2 point fucking 5 years

how slow can you progress? do you lift once a month?

>1pl8
Seriously. How many kg is 1pl8?

9lbs

Seriously tho. Is it 20kg x 3 ?

america is weak

60kg. a 20kg bar, 20kg per plate

i'm getting tired of the trolling on both sides, that it takes 2 years to get to 2pl8 deads for any man or that it takes 6 months to get to 4pl8 for a totally untrained person.

For a person that is reasonably fit by normie standards (yeah, i run 5 miles every week and can do 3 sets of 15 push ups!), 4pl8 deads in 9 months to a year is normal. for an out of shape nerd it's more like 18 months to two years. if it takes longer than that you might have medical issues or are doing something wrong.

Woah! 15 pushups!

Lol i did 2 plate the first time I deadlifted, and I weighted like 70kg at 6'3" and I never did any sports previously, I was huge computer nerd.

Im at 4 plate and I barely deadlift, maybe 2 times/month

I could bench press 40 kg without ever having lifted before, am I a natural

I was on my deathbed like half a year ago man. Literal skelly.

Anons, how much can you progress on a cut? Im a fatass that just started like 2 months ago but since I'm trying to lose weight I assume my lifts aren't gonna go up until I bulk, right?

You can progress a fair bit while cutting. Its just slower than on maintenance or a bulk.

Bigger lifts are mostly down to three things - muscle growth, improved technique and improved usage of the muscle you do have (usually called 'cns improvement or similar). You aren't getting much of the first on a cut but you can still improve the other two.

Strongest man in the world is American. Try again faggot

Thank you hungry skeleton!

Doesn't make Americans not weak.

congrats dude, keep it up

what? I did 57,5kg + bar after 3 weeks..

Lol first time i benched i hit 105 kg for 10 reps to success.

I warm up with that....Are you anorexic or just trolling??

I'm skelly and pull lmao3pl8s. Strong=/=big.

nice dude, I also just hit 1pl8 deads last Sunday.

People are different. It's all about genetics and test levels, really. Some are naturally weaker than others, some are stronger. That's it. He probably does everything fine.

>everybody has the same potential in matters of strength and its progress

This meme needs to end.