Hello to all my fellow refugees

Hello to all my fellow refugees.

ITT: we discuss our gains and how to keep them in such an unstable, precarious time of our life.

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/Oesterreich/Studentin_-21-_von_jungen_Asylwerbern_vergewaltigt-Trio_gefasst-Story-506719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you lift an RPG and blow up some ISIS assholes?

I do not support the Daesh or my government as they are both EVIL oppressive governments.

I am now living in Germany, learning German and honing my skills (and looks) so I can be a contributing member of society!

Raping white women is great exercise. Hiit, cardio, and resistance training all at once

Fucking pleb. How dare you leave your own fucking country.

Go back, no one wants you here.

What do you mean by this?

I do not believe in raping women of ANY colour as that is HARAM!

Why is nobody answering me seriously?

Hardly any confirmed rape convictions at all. Just right wing propaganda

>I do not support the Daesh or my government as they are both EVIL oppressive governments.

Too fucking bad, they're what you have to deal with. You have to go back.

It does not matter. I leave for my family and my own safety so it is something they will have to deal with!

Thank you my friend.

you really think anyone's gonna fall for this?

Killing yourself will have all kinds of perks.
You will go out at your peak, and you will never have to worry again about losing gains.

No I don't and I will not.

I did not live through such an ordeal just so I could go and kill myself right at upon the end of it!

Fall for what? All I wanted was some love and support from my fellow refugees and all these people came attacking me out of nowhere...

lol just no, there have been tons of cases. just because you havent heard about them doesnt mean they didnt happen. sweden and germany have both been proven to be censoring info about rape cases involving the """"refugees"""" (protip they arent).

All bullshit aside these guys at pretty handsome...

I can see them slaying if it wasn't for the current political climate desu. And maybe even then...

Refugees don't speak English and certainly don't use Veeky Forums.

Because everybody on here thinks that you shouldnt be in germany

I learned the rudimentals of English from Syria. I browse back the too. This is my first post yet so much anger...

That is fine. People will have their opinions and I can't Change them so who cares. I will continue living my life and they will continue living theirs :)

AfD will send you back :^)

It's just that literally no one believe you, lad.

I certainly don't.

Wie viel Deutsch sprichst du denn schon?

I want all (100%) brown people deported regardless of what crimes they do or do not commit.

I want them gone simply for being brown.

Why Germany? Why not Lebanon or Jordan or turkey? Or any other country that has similar language and culture and religion to you?

Because they dont give free moniez

Because he is an invader who wants to destroy German culture and rape German women and loot the German social welfare system, but he hopes that if he puts a smile on his face and says he comes in peace that idiot whites will just let him waltz right in and take everything.

B..but they are helpless refugees, not economic migrants you racist!

WTF does this have to do with Veeky Forums?

>rape X infinity

krone.at/Oesterreich/Studentin_-21-_von_jungen_Asylwerbern_vergewaltigt-Trio_gefasst-Story-506719

Just another rape in Vienna.

There were something like 900 incidents of rape and sexual assault in Cologne alone. Police were overwhelmed and couldn't/didn't make a serious effort to intervene. They were literally letting perpetrators go because they didn't have the resources.

I'm using th Google translate as my writing is not perfect:

Ich lerne viel jeden Tag von sehr freundlichen Einheimischen :)

So mean user :(

My life is ruined so my end game is to move to America as I heard it is where anyone can forget their past and begin fresh new life. Moving to germany seems the best for this temporarily.

I've seen much stupider stuff here.

Not true at all.

Go live with your poo in loo brethren , yall a shit stain in the world anyways.

Not Indian :)

Bump!

>austrian police
>Doesn't have the ressource to hold criminals
>allegedly brown and illegal ones moreover
>All linked to a mysterious rape epidemic

Yeah right. We europeans really are the true victims in this mad, mad war... Too bad you cannot rise up and start the ethnic cleansing, hmm ?

Oh I forgot, you would'nt anyway. You fucking lyring cowards are all the same. No wonder most of you are more proud of their country than you are of your body.

OP literally survived a war and crossed a sea to get Veeky Forums. Get mad faggot, and go back to /pol/.

What are you even mad about?

If they behave well like OP, welcome them in our country and be happy about a valuable addition.

If they go around raping and doing criminal shit, just break their legs and throw them out of the countries borders.
Pretty easy, right?

>not sending back all Syrian men between 18-45 to fight against ISIS
Meanwhile we in Europe are giving those fucking cowards free money and shelter...

This is blatant lies and propaganda.

We have the least rapes in the western world, the only reason why the statistics look like they do is because we treat a lot of sexual violence as rape and our women report to the police when they are victimized. Because they trust our multi-ethnic police force.

The average cost for the entire immigration to Sweden per swede is a netflix account, two pizzas and a coke.

You talk of a collapsing nation but i who live here dont see that. I see friends from different cultures coming together in joy and harmony.

Most of the refugees reported crimes can be traced to racists btw.

Just a few weeks back racists and nazis went on a beatingspree through Stockholm. They are just sitting at home, being marinated in your nazi propaganda and waiting for a false flag racist calling the police on a refugee-CHILD (seriously most refugees are younger than 8) to do your bidding.

Disgraceful.

Sweden is, was and will continue to be a nation of immigrants for immigrants. The wallons built medieval Sweden together with dutch and germans. Swedes have done nothing but farm, whine and being racist for decades. Everything good in Sweden has roots in other countries.

I shouldnt even waste my breath on you raging nazis

Fucking /pol/ threads like this one do not belong on this board.

B8.

Wait until you get shipped into the shiny new ovens the russians will prepare for you.

10/10 b8 friendo

But

>most refugees are younger than 8
You blew it there, too obvious. I get how someone could be dumb enough to believe the media propaganda about the rest, but this is too delusional.

mods