Should everyone be able to do this?

should everyone be able to do this?

I can, but only with right hand over, left hand under

No, it's a range of motion outside everyone's daily use. It's not bad to be able to do it though, keep flexible.

Same, my right arm behind my back can't get up very far. It's not uncommon since everyone had a dominant side that might be stiffer.

After 2,5 months of oly lifting i can grab my whole hand like that in pic, and over half of it on the other side. Before that i could only touch with fingers on my main side.

yes, being big is not an excuse to not being able to do it like some people think

I can do it both sides but when my right hand is under and left is over, it's a little tighter and I have to push it more. I hear it's important to maintain flexibility and this is one way to test it.

I have been always able to do this despite having a terrible posture and rounded shoulders. And I'm inflexible as fuck in all the other joints. I don't get it.

Yes. But few people who lift regularly are able to, sadly. It takes some work to keep your shoulder mobility but it pays off - especially if you want to do exercises like dips or behind-the-neck presses.

me too breh
check these btw

You suck at dubs, check out how a pro does it .

you can't even get dubs. Check these double 5's

Same, well, in reverse. Right under, left over. Other way is literally impossible.

I guess? But given that I can do it and I'm 209 and hardly lift yet it probably doesn't say much. Not even about flexibility, can't touch my toes without beinding my knees, for example. Stiff as a motherfucker 2bh

i have muscles, so i can't do this

chek'd

hee hee

hm just tried to do this, right arm over (like the pic) was full range of motion, hands clasped tightly, the reverse was poor only fingertips locked, welp now i know what also to work on

I thought I was the only one.

Why is it this way?

i can do it both ways

You have shit mobility unless you can do a twist hold.

THE WAY HE LOOKS BACK DAMN