What does Veeky Forums think of fit girls?

What does Veeky Forums think of fit girls?

Hot as fuck.

>girls
>ever
no thanks, I'm not falling for that meme

No personality
they're just a hot body

Dayum son I'd give anything for a chance to punch those rock-hard abs

Almost always are insufferable narcissistic slags with a chip on their shoulder that have 'something to prove'. Almost always have daddy/father figure issues.

Cant say anything about their personality but i like to stare at them at the gym.

Guys on Veeky Forums are either gay or only like fatties

The ones I've met have been cool and pretty down to earth. Also very open and encouraging.
I guess they know that their body type isn't gonna be every mans cup of tea, but it's a body that takes effort so they're ultimately doing it for themselves.
I can't really fault them for being proud of their bodies, even if it has become too excessively muscular for me to find them attractive.

I fucking hate fatties, but I prefer my women to be softer and thicker. Enough belly pudge to jiggle or squeeze, but not enough to hang over her pants. Thicker thighs also, but a mix of muscle and fat. I think it probably because I enjoy cuddling and foreplay more than sex

Pretty much my photo here

>says he hates fatties
>likes jiggly fat and pudge
>posts pic of tumblrina fattie cartoon

>i hate fatties
>but i love fatties

U wot m8

There's a difference btw chubby and obese retards

>likes overweight women
>says he hates fatties

Pick one

>denial

t. fat girl

I'm with you.
a women with some soft fat tissue is nice to cuddle.

Woman

This nigga knows.

both is best. Dated a girl who was basically on a perma bulk. She use to be really fat, lost a ton of weight, but had so much loose skin that she decided to put on muscle to lift it up.

Now she lifts heavy and eats a lot, so she has this amazing figure AND feminine curves.

The thing that sucks is she still had a ton of extra skin, so while she looked amazing in clothes, her shape was lost naked because of all the skin.

Currently dating a girl who works out a lot and is overly self concious about her body, even by Veeky Forums standards. One day after a long weekend of being lazy, she breaks down crying because she's gained like 5 pounds and can't fit into her jeans.

Mentally dating her is a nightmare, but dat body tho.

Agreed. 23 BMI and 22-24% bf is perfect for a female.

Nah, he's right. The ones I've dated have shit personalities and are very conceited. They're fun for a while and are usually great lays, but their notion of affection or a good time usually means you're spending a lot of money.

The ones I've dated also haven't had a desire to have children in the future.