Stand up

Ok i always see you guys shitting on planet fitness. Im here to support them. Im a fat fuck and there " judgment free" zone made it so i feel comftrable there. In this month since i started i have lost 15 pounds from working out every day, except monday ( thats DnD day) starvibg myself, and pounding hydroxy cut. So dont hate on them when they are doing good.

You see, it's not the "judegment free" zone that's annoying, it's the fact that you cant do things like deadlifts or powercleans. It's suppouse to be judgment free, why are they excluding people that want to try those things?

Yeah, shaming people for trying too hard is just creepy.

do like me
im a fat fuck and i joined a normal gym
no one cares when they see i try

BLUE BOARD
BLUE = SFW

MODDDSSSSSS

>joining a gym
>not being home gym master race
Show pony fuccboi

I am just showcasing what a healthy body looks like. Don't get so mad, cupcake.

Those tits are disgusting.

ew dont post thish shit here

Give us more

Almost got me

How does PF establish a "judgement-free zone"?

Planet fitness sells snake oil. They fabricated a problem and claim to be the solution. You were under the false assumption that people at the gym were judging you, when it was pf judging you and telling you that you were too fat to be comfortable in an environment other than their 'safe space'. This victimhood mentality needs to seriously be brought to a halt. You may be getting physically strong but you'll always be mentally weak no matter how much weight you lose.

I mean... I kinda judge really fat people at the gym. Like guess how long till I don't see them anymore. Usually under a month and they quit.

i quit cause i ran outta money ;_;

Judgment is good. I'm new to the gym and love when I get raised eyebrows during my lifts, it hints me that I'm doing something wrong. Someday I'll be strong enough that no one will question me and that will make the current days worth it. I love when this old guy came up to me after my lateral raises and was like "I've done those for a long time try them this way" he was judging me hardcore but I didn't care because he was smarter and stronger than me and had something to teach me.

Be a man. Judgment is part of being a man.

>2016
>being a man

Planet fitness is great, ridiculously cheap for what they offer. Sorry you cant do your two meme excercises that you never deviate from.

Right after New Years Day they're everywhere. By March 1 they're all gone until the cycle repeats when the calendar turns over again.

Frankly I'd like to see some of them stick with it and get fit but it never happens.

because the beta phaggots will be scared away and their business model will fall apart. its nothing to do with trying to be nice and comfy, its about making as much money as possible using a business model which evidently is working very well

That's a little different. You're judging them for making a commitment and not sticking to it. No one judges a fat person if they keep coming and try to make the grind.

Not going to a proper facility to imprpve your health because you are worried about being comfortable is the biggest teason you are a fat fuck in the first place

You dont need the approval of anyone to do anything, especially getting fit

Why are you allowing what other people think affect what you do? Why does everyone need to pat your back in order for you to be motivated enough to get healthy?

Until you get over that you wil! NEVER make it

OP didn't say he wants a pat on the back. Just no one staring at it.

/thread
No one really cares that much about fatties in the gym. You notice them, have a quick thought to yourself
>respect
And then get on with your workout.

you can literally do everything you do at planet fitness at home. They don't have barbells anymore so there is really no point in going at all.