First for sub 2p8 bench

a friend's HBO Go account

tubeplus. me
its not amazing quality but its streamable

reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/4gereb/got_streams_megathread/

>uncle is former head coach of the Bulgarian Weightlifting Federation
>does he do bulgarian training?
Wew I wonder, lad.

What routine to move onto after a year or so of SL?
I like pretty much everything about it, except the intensity, which I can't really keep up with any more.

sheiko

buy the books

The books are even worse than the show you hipster

the show is shitty fan fiction.

In for weightlifting being a really cool trick bit less related to strength and more related to technique until you get really good

He needs to learn how to fucking finish a book

i agree with boardshorts
well put lad

Why are you here in class? Do you have a some kind of attention disorder or is it because you are studying social science bullshit?

Lifts?

they're necessary to stabilize abduction.

Basically just stabilizers afaik

>btw not sean
class is talking about a case study not assigned to me. Basically just zoning out for half an hour

That is not commisar, fyi

Ah, so its because of the last option

95 snatch, almost got 103 and 132 cnj in competition

>162.5kg squat
>85kg bench

WHY IS MY BENCH SO ASS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why was someone saying 150 earlier?
What's your weight?

Some people take to some lifts better than others. For some people, squatting is a really natural, intuitive movement. Other people that's bench.

I literally had my buddy on linear progression until he capped out at 310 3x5 on bench. It just makes sense to some people

I squat as much as you and bench less......

There is a big difference between cnj and a clean

ahh, I'm used to failing the jerk, not the clean. I just assumed that was everyone's case. I can jerk fully 20kg more than I clean. And that was a lazy ass push jerk that I did a while ago.
I assumed that was a typical case.

Stop being a dick btw we're just talking now.

Anything from fitsticky.com/intermediate-programs

For PL specifically, Sheiko is excellent, but Candito's, Nuckol's, and TM can also work well depending on your level of advancement.

Well that makes me feel a little better I guess

I just feel a sense of shame every time I'm going to the gym to bench

How are you so strong at 14?

What is the /plg/ consensus on Sheiko? I remember a bunch of people here ran it and never heard about the results / opinions afterward.

Are broad shoulders detrimental or helpful to benching? Squatting for me has always felt natural, but not benching. I got complimented on my form from a PT my first day at the gym lol

Hey lads I just started lifting today. Happen to start with a 3.5pl8 squat.
Haven't lifted for a year before. This is now my proper lifting starting today.

Is this good for my first day? I just started today.

100% authentik bulgarian technique and methods make me strong :^)
and that is not my age

all memes aside its considered one of the more intelligent methods here

I know that feel bro. Except for me it is the other way around. 10 weeks into SS, squat is 110 kg 3x5 while bench is 90 kg 3x5. The bench feels really good and the squat seems to me like my final moments in this life. Irony is that I actually like squatting.

16?

My inclination is to say broad shoulders are a good thing to offset a long wingspan (means less length in your arms) but I'm not sure if the distance the pec has to span from the origin to the insertion on your humerus is advantageous or not if it has to stretch farther

was he actually being a dick you egotistic fuck?

user was banned for this (ironic) post

I'm the squat guy and my shoulders are broad and i have avg length arms, not sure if my insertions are as you described though.

A longer moment arm is a stronger "pull" from the muscle, so if your chest attaches further into your humerus, it will generally be stronger.
There are other factors in place too, but that's the general rule. The further the muscle attaches from the joint, the longer the moment arm it has and the strongest its torque on the joint will be.

he proabably felt insulted because he doesnt know the difference between a clean and a clean and jerk

>hi my name is trappy and I copy and paste paragraphs to sound smart even though I have no formal education or real life experience and am a dyel

Took my trip off to say I hope commissar breaks his knee caps

>115lb 1RM bench
>160lb 2RM dead
>170lb 1RM squat

I think I qualify

Totally, that's why I can snatch 100kg but can't even squat 80kg

Superior technique

>that rest day feel
I've never been so sore in the lats and teres, did 5x5 weighted chin ups yestderday and I'm rekt. did a TON of curls to try to sort out this glaring triceps:biceps imbalance, but I'm not even sore there. I'm not sure what I should be doing for biceps, I do a fuckton of rows already

he clearly attacked me

wouldn't the moment arm be more related to angle of attack afforded by a bigger muscles belly?

>ahh, I'm used to failing the jerk, not the clean. I just assumed that was everyone's case. I can jerk fully 20kg more than I clean. And that was a lazy ass push jerk that I did a while ago. I assumed that was a typical case
Nobody asked

i dont weightlift but i can tell that youre not right

>I don't weightlift
I know. You most likely don't lift.
>inb4 I have better wilks than you
no you don't unless you can prove it "user"

Your bench is not proportionally weak to your other lifts aka you don't have a weak bench

>attacked by a 14 year old

Why is Daenerys Targaryen in GOT so fucking stupid?

Takes a city, then some of the former slaves kills that assasine guy and she has him killed infront of all the people that pray mercy form him.

This character makes me mad, it's such a shitshow, noone would do such a stupid thing. Expecting her to get rekt now.

>wouldn't the moment arm be more related to angle of attack afforded by a bigger muscles belly?

That's also a part of it, along with many other details (including stuff like the muscle's own composition between spanning and non-spanning muscle fibres).

But if you isolate just the distance from attachment, a further attachment from the joint means a stronger torque on it. It's the whole turning the screw with a lever thingy Rip talks about so much on SS.
Zatsiorsky goes into a lot of detail on this on his two biomechanics books.

what really bothers me is there are so few characters that you're not sure if you like or dislike. My emotions toward each character is predetermined by their writing, it leaves nothing up to opinion. The bad guys are needlessly evil, the good guys are unfalteringly good with very few exceptions. This is bad writing. I'm really starting to lose faith in the show.

Someone tell me the books are better because the show is starting to bother me

You really need to work on sarcasm detection here la

The books are better, but not amazing either.

>you will never be Joe Mobley's gf
>you will never peg him every night and try to fulfil his homosexual fantasies
>you will never hold him as he cries about his conflicted sexuality and fear of coming out

Streamlord, HD videos and free

alex?

Did not need to see this goof dropping a shit on the front page. Plg confirmed more homo than fraud.

Can everyone stop enabling this pathetic, weak, mentally ill, cross dressing tranny? He contributes nothing to plg

should have figured
tsk tsk

again, I thought this was related to muscle size, not length. I have no idea how I missed this when reading SS.

this would imply that taller lifters are stronger at the same muscle size (I guess this would be hard to measure, but I'm thinking thickness of the muscle belly)

>Someone tell me the books are better because the show is starting to bother me

The first three are 10x better, the other two are shit.

>it's such a shitshow
it literally is.

I've got a budget of £1500 ($2200) to build a home gym for Powerlifting, any ideas where I could get good equipment?

I'm okay with having stands for squats, but I need a proper competition bench and a decent barbell.

Any recommendations?

>he

what sekret klub is this

In b4 Trappy ruins the thread

God I'm so tired of this tranny debate. Stop being insulted on other peoples behalf

And if you're a tranny expect people to not respect your pronouns because you're literally born a man which is due to cause confusion

Please.

The books are better but the show has gone past where the books finished so you'll be reviewing the same shit you already know, albeit much more backstory, sidestories and depth.

>there are people out there with pristine diet, text book routines, uninterrupted rest, that lift less than a tubby powerlifter.

Its mind blowing

It also is related to muscle size.

>this would imply that taller lifters are stronger at the same muscle size

If by this you mean that their muscles attach further from the joint, then yeah it means they have a better lever arm with that muscle at that joint - in general at least. But keep in mind this is not the only factor at play when it comes to height, and you can still be tall and have proportionally short lever arms for certain muscles.

And keep in mind I'm talking about the tendon attachment, not the size or thickness of the muscle fibres. Those also play a role, along with many other factors.

Longer wrench makes it easier to turn the screw - but muscles are a bit more complicated than just that.

>There are people out there with no diet, no set lifting scheme and still lift less than a cancer patient

Someone convince me I shouldn't start TSA intermediate bench program. I really like a lot of Bryce's ideologies, and have adopted his barbell complex for my warmups.

not even pretending to be PL related and yet here you are, complaining about trappy.

I know they went off the rails with some parts of the plot, like combining some characters, etc. I read the first one, it was good, I like that eddard isn't hyper-charismatic and without flaws as he was in the show.

Those people are simply labeled as not trying hard enough, obviously.

excellent use of that picture my man

making me feel bad about your cancer really dries my vagina out

Don't worry about it lad :^)

Daenerys Targaryen was one of those where i didnt know whether to like them or not.

But they wrote her in such a comical "WE NEED JUSTICE" way that is so absolutely unreal and stupid that i want to puke.

She wants the people of the city to be loyal to her and does something that enrages every single citizen?
I don't get it, so far from being any kind of realistic.

In after boardsorts defending degenerates

Let me into your treehouse god damnit

Are you cute?

I'm whatever you want me to be i guess

Books are better, but GRRM constantly trying to pull you into the world by writing out every fucking detail is kinda boring.
I find this thing about Tarly a bit kek: youtube.com/watch?v=yelG1h5XYZI

if i take some ibuprofen and down a ton of coffee, do you guys think that i can make it through a workout while sick? when i tried this on monday it didnt work

What's your favorite anime

>tried once
>didn't work
No you clog are you brain dead god damnit

When are you doing a pron?

>writing out every fucking detail is kinda boring

>fat pink mast
>the more she drank the more she shat and the more she shat the more she drank

GRRM is a hack

but what if I
>try harder

Not him but I have a gf so let me in

Ne

Alex I've told you already don't take ibuprofen before training

Can't watch video rn but how can you complain about detail when you like Malazan book of the fallen so much

>gf
Groce get out

Is your gf cute

im not alex sir. and why not

You mean like those chinese cartoons? I like batman the brave and the bold

She doesn't know we're going out but she's cute ye

I would honestly prefer ettusen år of Sean posting to one single day of /owg/ TWINK jävla skitstovels shitting up /plg/.

>doesn't know we're going out
wechat liu53i5

Ebin
Deathnote, full metal alchemist, AoT confirmed best animu

I'd the TWINKS OUT general?