ARE GIRLS/GIRLFRIENDS GAINZ GOBLINS?

I cringe so bad every time I see this question on Veeky Forums.

>"Is my girlfriend the ultimate gainz goblin Veeky Forums?"

Why the fuck do you lift? Is it so you can just look at your mirror and feel happy while being alone? Isn't our goal to fucking make it? AKA to find girls that appreciate our bods enough to satisfy either our sexual or emotional needs? To be more confident and to enjoy life, make friends, go out, have fun.

Trust me, I've recently acquired a qt 9/10 and having her lust over my gainz is the best motivation I'll ever need.

And it's okay if I go out late with her sometimes, and grab a pizza every once in a while. I'd rather live happy.

>feel happy while being alone
yup, that's why i lift, at least for now
i don't want to kill myself for a few hours post-lifting

But if you get a gf and stop liftan won't she leave you for a chad?

No, she'll love you just the way you are. don't worry.

Why would you stop lifting if you got a gf

Not sure if i got your point, but i lift a lot for social status and ego.

I want to be considered chad, even when im a complete faggot.

I want guys to respect me and think highly of me, even though i didnt say a single word yet.

I dont care that much about getting laid, but knowning that girls and guys alike mire my asthetics and view me as an alpha male whenever i go out to public feels me with happines and joy.

I want to attract hoes in the club and dump them afterwards and hang out with that shy cutie instead.

I want to deny the chads that feel like they should be friends with me, just to hang around with that beta cuck, leaving the chads with confusion.

I want to get hired by that female boss, not because im highly skilled, but because she finds me sexually attractive.

I want to have a gf, that fears she might loose me, because people with bodys like mine are rare to find.

This is what i seek. Call me a faggot, call me a douche.
But it is what makes me happy, and made me turn 180° from beta cuck to some semi chad (and hopefully alpha chad in the coming years).

Stuff like health benefits are all good things, but they are not my main concern.

Who can't squeeze in a relationship? I got a gf recently and still lift 6x a week while studying and working full time. Spend a few nights a week with her and she stays over on the weekends. Some of y'all just have horrible time management.

>lifting for girls
Are you still shilling this meme?

Why this guy got all his tats in the same place as Zyzz and Chestbrah lmao.

He's way more aesthetic than both.

And cringier than both too.

>white
>aesthetic

top kek bitch boi

>I'm a complete faggot

Stopped reading there and agree.

If you actually do lift you are just a walking Veeky Forums neckbeard autist.

Your entire post is a representation of every irrational fantasy that those social outcasts daydream about while watching gay ass anime.

As if that makes it okay
kek

I like this

Shut your paki mouth

>fucking make it? AKA to find girls that appreciate our bods enough to satisfy either our sexual or emotional needs?
never gonna make it, lad

Spotted the nigger

Already made it bitch niqqa

>implying I'll ever have an attractive enough face to have a remotely loyal gf
Jokes on you brah

>why the fuck do you lift?
To get a Veeky Forums bf

I dunno bout gainz but my gf is certainly gobblin somethin else!

1. because its fun
2. I liek to get stronger
3. without exercise, my mental state deteriorates and I slowly go crazy/get depressed/can't sleep

Found the woman who was ditched by a fitizen here.

No point in going below 12% in daily life unless it's summer.

How does that work? I wish I had that life

girls are bad if they ruin your schedule

if they arent clingy then who cares

if they are, then yes: they are literally ruining your gains