EC Stack

> TFW started first EC stack today
> 6'3" 200lbs
> took 25mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine at 8AM this morning
> strong mental clarity, extremely energized, and absolutely NO hunger whatsoever so far

The EC stack is amazing. I'm planning on taking 1 dose per day for the first week, then upping to 2 doses in 2 weeks, then 3 doses per day for the 3rd week, cycle off for 1 week and start all over again. Does this sound like an effective dosage plan? If not, what dosage plan would you recommend, Veeky Forums?

Anyone?

I've only ever taken one dose at a time and I've been doing so for a few weeks now, I feel like 3 does would fuck your shit up desu.
5'11" 185 for refrence

You think 1 dose/wk 1, 1.5 dose/wk 2, 2 dose/wk3 would be safer?

not This stuff is gone after about 6-8 hours, so feel free to take more after that time period. It won't fuck your shit up, but it may just make you uncomfortable if you aren't already used to the effects. some people get more aggressive, but ultimately the decision is up to you.

Why do you feel the need to take roids? Insecure manlet? or are you just that unhappy with your body that you need to destroy it with steroids? Or are you a top teir athlete who will actually benefit from them?

Where is the roid?

Am I derping? Always thought EC stack was a steroid regiment.

>thinking ec stacks are roids

wew lad

Well I apologize for being a dickbutt retard and raging about something I obviously have no clue about. Please crucify me.

>Why do you feel the need to take roids?
>take roids?
>roids?

>EC stacks
>roids

m8...

Oh me oh my the embarassment

EC/ECA stacks are not steroids
>Insecure manlet?
OP said he was 6'3" lol

Do you think anything with "mg" next to it is a steroid? Try reading/researching before jumping to conclusions bud

Nah, I assumed a "stack" referred to the cocktail of steroids. Admittedly I didn't read the post well. Live and learn I guess.

P L A C E B O
L
A
C
E
B
O

>but it may just make you uncomfortable if you aren't already used to the effects.

Uncomfortable in what ways? Like jitteryness?

Yeah, mostly. Or if you have any other personal side effects. For me it was just jitteryness and some mild tremors in my extremities

But you won't learn anything. You'll continue to jump in with your sanctimonious bullshit wherever you can squeeze in a word.

Who is the insecure manlet again?

>started first EC stack today
> 6'3" 200lbs

why do you want to become a living skeleton OP?

I have noticed a very mild jitteryness and also have had some small tremors in my upper arms and back, but those don't feel necessarily uncomfortable to me.

I am going to go work out here in a bit, do you think since I took my very first dose this morning at 8AM, the medication will still be in effect during my workout?

You are. I've admitted my mistake. Ill make more, but I wont make this one again.

I'm having trouble getting rid of the last remaining fat I have around my lower back and abdomen.

I figure an EC stack will aid me in suppressing my cravings for food and give me a small energy boost for my workouts.

I don't think you will have any issues with your workout. Even if the medication is still in effect, it shouldn't negatively impact your lifts. It just makes you more energized and helps deliver oxygen to your bronchial tubes. Get at it, bro.

post pic I seriously wanna know how you look at those stats. how much bf?
no homo

I am 6'2 myself and recently cut to 200 lbs and I feel dyel as FUCK, part of the reason I'm wondering.

Thanks for all the advice, it's much appreciated man

No worries, I remember my first EC stack, and the shit I was worrying about. Keep asking questions if you have 'em

I know it depends on the individual, but what dosage plan do you find most effective for you?

Did you start at 1 dose a week?, how long did you run the stack before cycling off? How long do you stay off it until you start back up again?

isn't ephedrine used to make meth? sounds dangerous

Normally I don't count my calories strictly. Is it dangerous while on stack? Because I'll probably won't eat much if it surpasses hunger

I run it as long as i am cutting. I do 3 doses of 25+200 a day, when i wake up, lunch, and dinner. I did a long cycle up (according to pic related).

That's just why it's illegal. If you overdo things it could hurt, but there's no reason to fear it just because some people abuse it.

It does suppress hunger, but you'll still eat enough to avoid death/significant nutrient deficiencies. I just use it to help me stick to a meal plan, and cut out eating when i'm not supposed to. My roommate is on one, and he eats totally normally (read: hasn't lost any weight).

>isn't ephedrine used to make meth
Yes.

>sounds dangerous
Ephedrine+caffeine isn't dangerous as long as you are responsible and pay attention to your body while running the stack.

Is there a significant change you feel from 12.5E/100C to the 75E/600C you do do now? Were your symptoms, like jitteryness/muscle tremors amplified? Or were they relatively stable since you did a slow load up to allow your body to get used to the increased dosages?

> I have no experience
> let me comment like I do

They were stable, I really noticed no difference. However, if i missed a few days(~4) and just jumped right back in, i would have some restless nights sleeping.

do you do cardio while on stack or just weights?

Just weights, but that's because I don't really do cardio in the first place. Been thinking about adding some in, though. My cut is going fine without it, honestly.

>ephedrine is a placebo
le

lpeople keep saying this and similar things about "3x dose" etc.

You guys know you take them at different times of the day right? You aren't taking 75mg at once. You would probably die.

I do 25x200 3x a day also for about 2 months. Works well.

>I do 25x200 3x a day also for about 2 months. Works well.

How big are you?

BIG GUY

I knew i should have worded my question differently

>EC stack
>roids

Top kek, get a load of this DYEL

since ephedrine is so hard to get in the US could you use pseudoephedrine like Sudafed?

I've been doing it for 2 months as well, 3 times a day, started at 350, down to 300. It makes for a crazy appetite suppressant, you can go for like 4 day without eating and never feel hungry or tired- surreal

>since ephedrine is so hard to get in the US

It isn't. I work as a Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens and literally all you have to do is ask us for some Bronkaid. It's sold OTC and all we need to do is scan your DL.

do i need to say why? or can i just say i need bronkaid please?

You do not need to say why, or need a signature or anything like that.

The only time we ask for more in-depth information, like address, name, and intended use is when people are buying needles from us.

We do not keep record of the people who buy our OTC medications in the store, unless it is for needles. We will simply ask to scan your ID or DL, and that DL information and transaction info is sent to your state's respective government. Walgreens doesn't keep any of that.

Again, you don't need to explain yourself as to why you're buying a certain OTC medication, if anything, we think you appear more suspicious when you explain why you're buying a certain medication.

Just treat it like any other transaction at a store.

Nice

6 mg + 25 mg of caffeine is fine for me, pretty much one pill cut into 4 pieces

maybe I'm really autistic but I thoroughly read through anything before making a strong opinion let alone post about it

r u a manlet

I'm 6'4" 210lbs, started at 233lbs

Probably 14%bf now.

Yes, 5'11", 180

Pic?

All I have, sorry

And yes I know my arm isn't locked out... it usually is I dunno what my deal was on this rep.

Btw, this was about 4 months ago I think... I look bigger since I have more definition now, which was a nice surprise.

Still have twink calves and forearms tho ;_;

5'11 isn't a fucking manlet, holy shit can we stop this bullshit. Unless you live in vikingville.

-6'4

mirin extremely hard family

congrats, you look great man

That's a huge dose.

Google the hot n fit EC stack guide.

thanks man... lots of work just to get there, unfortunately. I started off VERY skinnyfat @ 170lbs and super weak. Too much partying and boozing as a twenty something.

Strangely I got way more pussy back then. Weird how that works...

Dumbest post of the week. Congrats user. Here's a gun. Kill yourself.

5'11" isn't a manlet, but it's short. 5'10" is manlet (King of, but still a manlet).

Dude I go with 25+300 3 times a day and our stats are almost the same. Why so little?

Why do people try to explain made up terms with arbitrary values?

The average height for males in the US is like 5'9 or 5'10 or something. If you're anywhere around that... you're just average.

Manlets are short.

I dont know why I care, I'm 6'4

>apologizing on Veeky Forums
>not just leaving the thread

>He being a nice person and you coming with gay ass greenposts.

/b/ is where you belong

IDK, I tried doing more but I felt like dying so I just reduced it.

No worries man. Afterall it's your bicep tear

You drink coffee regulaly?(2-3 times a day)

>talks shit about EC stack
>post pic of someone in a sport with rampant fat burner use

When is the best time to take your 1st dose?

When you wake up or before a workout

..... depends on when you workout dude

Usually in the mornings around 9:30

I'm usually up at 6:30 most mornings

Anybody here running an EC stack while intermittent fasting?

Well that kinda sucks

Heres what I would do.

Determine what time you normally goto bed (lets say 11pm, like me). Subtract 6 hours. This is your last dose (5pm). Subtract 4 from there (1pm) then another 4 hours (9am).

Thats the latest I'd take any of the doses if I don't want my sleep to get fucked up. So if you dosed at 9am and then every 4 hours after that you'd be good by 11pm.

I actually do go to bed at 11 most nights, so this works perfectly, thanks man!

add yohimbine HCL and youre golden

>nice person
>gay ass greenposts.

Shift-tab back to r/fitness faggot

>yohimbine HCL

Can I get this in a Walgreens or CVS?

No, my only caffeine intake is through caffeine pills

isnt taking yohimbine+ec stack dangerous