How many of you actually started with the SS meme?

How many of you actually started with the SS meme?

dat hourglass-figure

LMFAO that totally isnt shopped. please kill yourself

Easily achievable via SS :^)

Whats wrong friend?

what the fuck, her legs look like sand clocks

that's not from SS and it's also a shop. this whole thread is b8

Skinny lanklet here

After fucking around with random routines for like a year I started SS and actually had progress for the first time in my life, got stronger, and now have constant compliments on my ass and shoulders

SS saved my life desu

>sand clocks
>sand clocks
>sand clocks
>sand clocks
>sand clocks

he's probably using european units of time so he hasn't heard of an hourglass

SS is a meme? I've been at it for a while now and have never had as good gains.. My routine before was shit tho, basically bro split

>tfw you fell for the SS meme

Could somebody tell me what ss is

Super saiyan

Straight shota

Super Saiyan Fitness, Google it.

Did it, it worked great, moved on affter 6 months and i can now do 1,5-2-4-5 plate lifts after less than 2 years meanwhile my friends who all did retarded splits still move the same weight as before and look like shit while doing it.

SS as in Schutzstaffel, faggot.

M-myrin... also semi erect.

>All these people still pushing this meme

Why?

Lemme see a pic of your amazing progress then. Make sure you include your program. And i'll bet you 100 bucks i got better results within the same timeframe with SS

>Getting proficient and strong at benching, pressing, squatting and deadlifting won't form the basis of an attractive and muscular physique

This is the real meme.

gr8 b8 m8

Get over yourself, you moron.

Lots of powerlifters and strength athletes look like complete shit although being proficient at the "Big 3".

You're such a fucking retard. Since when do people need that to be attractive? How clueless and in your own world are you?

Sounds to me like you finally had progress because you stuck to a routine

if ss is a meme, what is the alternative?

Any decent routine that you enjoy and will keep you going to the gym

Honestly since starting SS, I have made so many gains its unbelievable. I have never felt stronger or looked better
>pic related

I avoided it for too long because I thought it was a meme.

Been on ss for a few months now and have made incredible gains.