Blood work

Hi Veeky Forums just got my blood work back. All the doctor discussed with me were the high iron levels and slightly higher cholesterol.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16260971
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here were the results.

i assume you eat tons of red meat

I do eat quite a bit of beef. To be honest I have been eating like shit past few months due to finishing my degree. I initially went because of the suspected low test.

How the hell do someone get high iron levels?

He said it was due to meat.

Converting 9.1 nmol/L = 262 ng/dl seems kind of fucked

Cut out beef
Start eating beans as your primary source of protein supplemented with meat and dairy.

Yea I bought a massive bag of red lentils. I'll be eating a lot of that from now on.

I did mine a while ago. Low iron levels but probably not dangerously low. Low salt levels. Don't remember what else. I take vitamins for iron now

Low iron seems to be more common that high. Don't know why he did not discuss the test levels, they don't seem normal for someone under 30

This

Also, fuck me 6.0 nmol/L is the end of the range. What low test country do you live in?

Ya looking into it. It seems pretty bad.... The good new is i'm not crazy and losing my fucking mind. The bad news is that I'm fucked..

Why are you fucked?

I would get a second opinion and it is easily fixed if it's a problem, so don't worry.

Stay safe user.

This doctor seems clueless, there is another female doctor who seems to have some sense Ill have to talk to her. Someone told me to try some clomiphene citrate (clomid) I guess Ill look into that.

>got my bloodwork done
>everything is in normal range
>except kreatinine
>tell my doc i use creatin
>he tella me to stop because my kreatinine levels are too high

How do you deal with those stupid dyel cunts? Is he just jelly of my gains?

no

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16260971
>Oral creatine supplementation increased plasma creatine content 7.2-fold (P < 0.001) and urine output 141-fold (P < 0.001) with no effect on creatinine levels.

What happens when they're too high, how much over are you.

That's like the levels of someone really old.