Roids

Steroids: Yes or no?
Pros and cons
I'm 5'11" around 140 pounds and me and a couple buddys are starting up a workout routine. Are steroids worth it? I've read into it and seen that they increase muscle growth by like 3 times the amount that you would normally get, but I've also seen the side effects. Are the short and long term side effects worth the massive gains and being able to push past your natural limits?

No.

You want to build a base first. Otherwise you lose all your gains when your off them

Try SARMS first

How much of a base?

fuck off you lazy faggot, you're going to be dyel forever since you just want a shortcut and dont actually want to put in work.

Never heard of those before. I'll do some research. They actually work?

Are you mad?
You sound mad.

If going blind is your goal

Where would a nigger like me get test Without a scrip?

3-4 years minimum from what I've heard
Starting off on roids from day one pretty dumb

>140lbs
>push past your natural limits.

Fuck off faggot, youve got 2 years of lifting with steroid like gains from being a complete noob.

Do think you should take a ferrari out for a spin before you even know how to drive manual????

Put some fucking work in.

>5'11''
u see man, the only cycle u should take is a cyanide acetate 500 mg/week

:^)

From what I'm reading that seems to be the case lol
I'm gonna need a translation on this
Damn, that seems like a lot. The only reason I'm interested in roids is because a buddy of mine I met in basic training told me that he was as skinny as me at one point, did roids and now he's a literal beast
Not my first time lifting
I'm 6' on good days :~)

3-4 years is optimale.

1-2 is enough though

Trains hard and well for at least two years. Then do a cycle if you really wanna. Three or four years would be ideal before going on cycle. Be sure to research anabolic compounds, intramuscular injections, post-cycle therapy, training, diet, ect. If you're going to do it, do it right. Don't be that douchey highschool kid that buys Tren from some shady retard at school. Research your compounds and also test them when you get them.

Be safe, friendo.

PS: If you take roids on your first year of training you're a retarded fagot.

Oh if u 6' then i would recommend Cyanide ethanate 250mg/week

Thanks for the advice bud
Didn't know that roids would fuck you up that much taking them off the bat
I think I have some of those lying around still

how do you test them to see if it isnt crap some nigger made in a bathtub?

The plain and simple is, roids will increase your muscle mass and reduce your body fat while youre on them.

If you dont know how to build muscle in the first place, all those gains are going to disappear as soon as you come off.

You only weigh 140lbs, you have no idea on how to gain muscle. At the very least you have no experience.

If you learn how to add 30lbs of muscle to your skelly frame naturally, you will make good progress on steroids.

Since you dont know how to do that, stay away from steroids until you do.

Taking steroids without knowing how to train or diet properly is akin to those fatasfatasses who take diet pills and continue to eat 5 cheeseburgers a day. All youre doing is hiding the problem.

what are side effects(short and longterm) of taking steroids?

Roids dont fuck you up when being a DYEL, its broscience and poorfags discouraging people with money/sources from getting roids. They want you to develop good lifting technique and diet before using roids because its expensive and side effects can be pretty mild depending on what you take. Gains aren't lost when starting as a DYELer, physical muscle doesn't disappear after off a cycle, water weight does. That's why its important to do alot of research first to see what type of roids suit your needs.

>im gonna need a translation on this

Where, or how, can a young African American gentleperson such as myself obtain testerone without the need for a prescription?

Yeah I was wondering that too
I'm honestly not as worried about the side effect from steroids as I am worried about dying from taking shitty steroids
This makes sense and I'll agree with you. I'm still young, so it's not like I don't have a lot of time or anything. I'm also not a complete noob fag at lifting, when I was 14 or 15 (I think) I lifted with my mom's now ex-husband who was a bodybuilder type dude for a couple months before he got the boot from my succubus of a mother. I did the 5/3/1 program which I loved because I gained a significant amount of weight in those couple months
If only he never left I'd be fucking jacked by now
That would be about 3 or 4 years ago at this point

They won't fuck you up right off the bat. But it's a waste of money to go on cycle when you can make natty gains, get big, and then even get bigger when you cycle. It's just an inefficient use of expensive shit. Plus you have to learn dieting, technique, regiment programming before you do something like steroids. I assume you're a noob.

You know how they have testing kits for LSD and MDMA? They have testing kits for certain compounds to make sure you aren't getting apple juice or ladybug spunk. Try Amazon. Also, get your compounds from a respectable source. An individual you can absolutely trust (isn't a retard) or rev up TOR/I2P.

From what I've read, things like liver damage are common and jaundice for the long term
Short term I'm not too sure
I honestly wasn't aware that there were many different kinds of roids other than anabolic. Plus I wouldn't be starting these roids anytime soon as it is because I still need to get a job so I have a source of income so I've plenty of time for research

Generally steroids are pretty safe, but using a reputable lab is a big part of it. What labs are available to you depends on where you live, and there can also be knockoffs and imitations of good brands.

Youll have to do a lot of research to find which labs are legit, because people will post positive reviews of their product and trash talk someone elses, pretending to be a 3rd party.

Whats a significant amount of weight? Because I was a complete skelly when I weighed 130-140lbs at 6ft. I would reccomend getting to at least 160lbs before starting, which is less than a year of lifting at 2lbs/month which is very doable.

Buy from a reputable source.
I know this is bait. But you need to workout before you commit to doing roids. It can seriously fuck up your life, both legally and physically. No point in fucking anything up if you're just gonna quit in a few months/years.
And if you start from the beginning with roids you will outgrow your tendons, ligaments and skin. You will get stretchmarks, torn muscles and tendinitis. The first 2 years of working out natty is pretty sweet, you can make crazy gains anyhow, don't ruin it by snapping your shit up before you even began. But after a while you start peaking, you will no longer see results unless you bulk up. This will take anywhere from 2-4 years. This is and only this is when you can start to consider juicing. I did one cycle, got busted since i bought it for my friend aswell and he bragged and ratted me out (live in sweden) i got fined around 4 grand and im now a registered criminal that has completely fucked up my job prospects, it won't go away for another 6 years, and i was lucky, since i was "distributing" to my so called friend they could have given me a 2 year prison sentence. I wish i could go back and slap the shit out of my 21 year old self.

Fucking you life up for the sake of vanity is retarded, and i still workout (as a natty this time) and i look better than 99,99% of the population anyway, the only people roiders impress are other roiders, most people and normal girls seem to automatically assume all roiders are retarded (desu most of them are). So roiding actually hurt me in the women-department (gay dudes love it tho).

>got busted since i bought it for my friend aswell and he bragged and ratted me out (live in sweden) i got fined around 4 grand and im now a registered criminal

What the fuck, Sweden. I live in Canada, and possession of anything is hardly a crime. I never knew my autonomy was taken for granted. I dont understand why a country would impose such draconian laws against something that is so far from a public health risk.

So gonna try some tren while doing SS. Seems like the perfect plan. I did that shitty BFS program in high school/college, and I'm looking to get back into lifting, just don't want to weight the build it all back up again after years.

>beginners program
>tren

Pls be bait

Just no. No.

I think I went from 140 to about 150
I might be butchering those numbers though because my memory is shit and this is 3 or 4 years ago at this point
Hmm, never thought about it from that perspective. I guess I'll see where I am in 2 years and if I can't go from ottermode to bearmode then I may consider juicing. But also my goals aren't all vanity, I want to be stronger for practical reasons as well (things like if someone tries to talk some shit to me or my future girl they will be actually intimidated by me, because as it stands being 5'11" and 140 pounds I'm still willing to fight anyone who talks shit, even if I get my ass beat. Also protection from muggings and the like, most common criminals even armed wouldn't consider robbing someone that looks like they could break their hand by clapping)

Bro, appropriate steroid usage won't come with many side effects. There are even benefits to general health depending on exactly what and how much you're taking.

That said, a rank fucking novice like yourself does not need steroids. He needs to lift. And eat. You fucking idiot. SS+GOMAD. Once you have a 4playt squat, you can think about steroids.

SS as in starting strength? I just ordered that book because I feel like it's a dumbed down version of 5/3/1 but I'm gonna pass on the roids for a couple years since I started this thread
I didn't even know what tren was or what he was talking about until I googled it, which shows how much I know about drugs
and that's why I come to you guys!
I think I've heard of GOMAD before. I'll try that out

Also just as general advice, I'm not a HEAVY pot smoker, but I enjoy smoking a joint every 2 or 3 days
Weed won't significantly affect anything workout wise, right? I've never heard anything about it.
Is working out while high a bad idea?

No problem, might be bad if you're on a cut. Munchies can fuckup weeks of cutting progress

Only bad if you get really high. Since at higher levels it tends to make you less coordinated, I wouldn't dream of trying to do a clean and jerk while high.

Is a oral only cycle really completely pointless? Do you seriously make zero gains doing oral only?

Yeah, but I don't plan on doing cuts anytime soon, or if at all so I might be good. Plus i'm skinny so it's not like I'm gonna be killed if I put on a little extra fat
Yeah I figured that, but I tend not to get stupid high
I sorta do like the dad in American Beauty, where he just smokes a little bit of a joint and works out

I just started a 500/mg cycle of Test E weekly combined with ~40mg of Dbol a day IIRC

FWIW supposedly you don't start seeing gains from test until around 4 weeks in, and now that I'm at two weeks in I'm already up 6 pounds so i'm assuming that's probably from the dbol

I'd say gains are possible just not as significant as they'd be with something you inject. it's also hard as fuck on your liver.

anavar is pretty much the only thing thats worth it (since it has no sides, unlike pretty much any other oral) but it's expensive as hell, at least where i live, 2 dollars for 10mg, and males need around 80mg-100mg a day. So 10-20 bucks a day.

Also, I'd say at least half the weight I've put on so far is probably water/bloat. I feel much heavier in my face although my lifts have gone up slightly for sure.

tl;dr not sure what to tell you desu senpai

Oral = goes through the digestive tract and through the liver. Less substance gets into blood, also higher possibility of liver damage.

A net that is indeed very lacking in brightness.

Hmm, where could I find more information on it? I'm in the US so I have no idea how I'd even get some, but I'd want to read more anyways. Do you know if you;d need a PCT with it?

SS has very little in common with 5/3/1 beyond that they both use lots of barbell lifts. Which is what every good program should be doing anyway.

The Book is 80% how to do the lifts, and a bit at the end about programming. Because SS programming is simple as fuck because it's a novice routine. Basically, you do a lift, wait a day, throw on some more weight, do the lift again, repeat until you no longer fit into human pants.

5/3/1 is for a MUCH more advanced trainee that can no longer make linear progress like that. 5/3/1 is for people who can't even make weekly progress like on the Texas Method. Really, almost no one on this board has any business doing 5/3/1, and if you have to ask if you're one of the ones who does, you aren't.

Then what would be a good thing to advance to after SS gets old?

lift natty for 2-4 years, really get a good understanding of lifting and proper form. see what works and what doesnt until you can figure out a solid routine for yourself. then reflect back on the natty gainz you made in that time.

if you are happy with how you are progressing then there is no need for roidz.

if you want to grow bigger and feel that your current progress is good then start roiding. from people i know that have roided (all in their mid-late 20's) they would do a cycle around once every 1 or 2 years to break platues, and reach new levels.

Erhmm I've driven 458s and californias and they were all automatic

>have body dysmorphia, want to be a girl
>doctors happy to prescribe hormones and chop off your penis

>have body dysmorphia, want to get freaking thick, solid, tight
>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

can someone explain this to me?

Enjoy dialisis 3 times a week when you're 60

By the time I'm 60 (42 years from now) they'll have a dialisis machine that stays inside my body so idgaf

Pros.
>You'll just be better than all natties at the gym by the time you finish your cycle
>deeper voice
>train harder
>say goodbye to any low self-esteem/self regret

Cons.
>Possible hairloss (I avoid certain substances), >possible acne
>cardio becomes a necessity

Pros outweigh cons imo, so stay natty fgt

Beginner gains equivalent to steroid gains? DYEL?

>train harder
Keks all around

>say goodbye to any low self-esteem/self regret
I thank my lucky stars that I will never be this pathetic

feminism

You know what? My father used to think like that, now he's dead.
Tho I do roids anyways, I'm able to smoke, eat like shit and still look pretty nice.