Should I get weight loss surgery? I'm 330 lbs

Should I get weight loss surgery? I'm 330 lbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/35mma4/loving_yourself_is_important_but_this_is/cr64im5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. You should get control of your eating.

What's your height? If you under 6', better just end your life m8

I already tried that, but failed

5'9

Your belly button take a piss?

>I already tried that, but failed
But did you really try though?

What the fuck is oozing out of your bellybutton?

don't fail dumbass. literally fucking eat less. you WILL lose weight. if you can't do it then guess what, you won't lose weight. it's fucking piss easy.

97% of people who undergo weight loss surgery fail and end up fatter.

Just control your diet fatty.

H I G H T E S T

I

G

H

T

E

S

T

The tumbnail looks like some shadowy figure strolling through a foggy night. I've got to admit, it spooked me a bit.

I was 35 pounds lighter then you. I cut my diet to the bare bones and ran and got down to 160 in four months. It was easier then I thought it would be and and it made me embarassed I let myself get to that point.

Stop being a lazy fuck looking for easy ways out and stop eating like a pig.

Literally just like me weight and height lift big eat small, i lost 90 pounds like that and still cutting

60 kg in 4 months? What? That's like a 1700-1800 deficit a day. Did I misunderstand something? What was your diet?

You should lose the weight naturally and save up for skin reduction surgery.

You just need to get your diet under control. There really is no other way to do it. Don't think of it as "going on a diet", think of it as learning how to eat the way people who aren't fat eat every day.

you are an idiot.

>i already tried, but failed.
you're an idiot, too. have the fucking self respect to try again. and gain, if necessary. being fat leads to a life full of suffering, and i know what i'm talking about. don't do that to yourself anymore.
also, do keto.

Fatties do this all the time. The abundance of fat stores makes it possible.

Got any progress pictures?
What was your diet? Well done pal

That works to get them down to 200 or so, but user's going down to 160 is a pretty strong achievement.

Um.. If you have excess fat that is reaching your heart and blocking you do from doing cardio, seek medical help ooga booga.
The best thing you can do for yourself is check in first if you want to clarify making such a "Big" decision.
But the truth is, the chances of you getting pussy magnet model style ripped are very very low. That's not because you can't work for it. No. It's because your body type literally dictates this.
My advice to you would be to train hard and go bear mode. Convert all your body fat into mass.

I agree, but consider the fact that he likely had very little muscle mass,m. Even at 200 lbs he probably had lots of fat stored up.

dumbass

Sheeeit nigga nigga I wuz just tryin to be helpful but then you gotta step to me liak dat like what du hell nigga dat really hurtz muh feels sheeeeeiit.

Count calories, don't eat over 2000 calories unless it's for a special occasion, start walking/jogging.

Don't be a dumb faggot OP getting the surgery won't solve the underlying problem.

That was pretty gay

No, take dnp and blast tren. Way cheaper than WLS

It wasn't fun or easy. I consumed only Water, raw vegetables, the occasional handful of almonds and chicken. By 160 I slowed down my diet and over an additional 6 months I am now I'm 135 pounds by October 2015 and maintained ever since.

I wish, I didn't take pictures of myself for years. I still have a thing about taking pictures of myself.

SHHSHSSHSSSSEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTT WHY YOU GOTTA PLAY ME LIAK DAT NIGGUH! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT! SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT!

>135
Post feminine penis pls.

Damn. Good job, not many can lose that much in such a short time, congrats.
But
>135
How tall are you?

5'10. spoopy skeleton mode, but loving it for the time being.

I-I would, but I did a two hour run last night and the seam on my shorts rubbed a laceration on the tip. It's currently in recovery ;_;

Don't be such a fucking bitch.

>330 freedom units
That's ~150 kg, right?
And you consider surgery?
Cut your wrists already, pussy

Jokes on you, I've already lost weight

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/35mma4/loving_yourself_is_important_but_this_is/cr64im5

Notch?

You should loose weight through diet and exercise and not pussy out with surgery. Besides save your cash for the tummy tuck you will need once you drop the weight... seriously

So try again, your problem isn't your weight. It's your lack of discipline. Fix it.

330 is extremely obese, but mild compared to 400+ lbs

get your eating in order. Use myfitnesspal, and don't listen to any eating advice on Veeky Forums, go do your research in other places. This place is a nightmare of broscience and retardation. Seriously, someone might tell you to wrap yourself in cellophane and shoot steroids into your booty and do a 40 mile run.

CALLED OUT

faggot that surgery isn't going to fix your inherent lack of discipline i was 336 and now i'm 270

Don't do it, user.
I was over 350 lbs myself a year plus a few extra months and I'm now down to 215 lbs so far.
You can do this by just counting calories. It's actually pretty darn easy going the keto route. I eat a lot of meat and vegetables and hardly ever feel hungry and if I do, it's a hunger I can deal with.

Instead of getting surgery, spend $15 on a digital kitchen scale to weigh foods.

train me hard

No you will want to save your money. Do some strict dieting and excercise. Then use the money to get treatment for the saggy skin. Or get take the easy way out. Pay for surgery and have shit skin and gain it all back.

I'll be honest there's no fucking way you did this without having like 20 lbs of excess skin hanging off of your body like a fucking bedsheet. I'm having a really hard time imagining your losing that sort of weight in such a short amount of time without some sort of issues.

No surgery is going to fix your emotional issues with food, which is likely a huge percentage of why you're fat

That was what I thought would happen, but it didn't. I had some serious scars that are still healing, but I have no loose skin thanks to maintaining a daily strict diet and Blitzkrieg level running, jogging, marching, swimming and biking.

Saggy skin doesn't necessarily come from the speed of weight loss. How long you were fat and your skin elasticity (age and genetics) play a bigger role.

Unless you have a source that says otherwise.

>EVGA

Mah nigga Fugg them Intel mangs

OP 9 months ago i was 330 lbs too. Lost about 110 lbs by quitting alcohol, hitting the gym and shit. I still got quite a bit to lose but for fuck's sake GET A GRIP.