Grill advice

Okay so when I'm at gym there is this 9/10 fair skin, black hair, blue eyes, perfect booty, heavenly blessed beauty who stares at me constantly when I'm training and even when I walk past her. I usually just keep my head down and pretend I don't give a fuck whilst listening to music. I'm probably the strongest at my small gym by a long shot (190kg deadlifts for 10 reps and 150kg squat for 8 reps) which I know isn't that great for Veeky Forums standards but everyone stops to watch when I do my sets pretty much. Anyways I pretty much never hold eye contact with her because I feel she is too good for me even though I know I'm attractive and at my best can get with most girls. But atm I'm unemployed as fuck, mainly because I'm joining the military. But I feel like my chances are low as fuck atm but I don't want to miss the opportunity at the same time because she is a fucking goddess. What do?

Have you tried talking to her?

/r/theredpill

read sidebar. get angry. then accept it and slay poon.

look at dr. hitch right here, being a dating expert.

This would probably be a good first step, op

A good opener would be "hello"

I would stutter like a bitch. I'm probably putting her on the pedestal but she is fucking beautiful

If you refer to her as fair skinned, you don't have a chance.

#thingsarabssay

Do this.

Lmao quality advice for real

Audible kek

haha ouch

Are those lifts including the weight of the spaghetti in your pockets or nah?

Not Arab lmao, I'm European and tanned. I just felt like you could visualise blue eyes and fair skin better

I don't spaghetti but I probably would with her desu. Honestly too good for me but she doesn't know it

>tanned
stop

Honest answer: fake it til you make it, if you have the looks to forgive minor spaghetti leakage then you're fine as long as she's not a stupid sloot that can't contribute to a conversation. Just ask if she wants to grab a coffee, unless what you're saying is the delusions of a blue balled nigger, she'll say yes.

So you're trying to say every tanned European is Arab? Lol

>european
>tanned

Coffee doesn't fit macros

Coffee doesn't have anything to do with macros? You better be memeing desu. Or maybe you're just American, which would in fact mean that your point is valid.

I'm not too sure if you're aware that Europe doesn't consist of only Scandinavians

Kek not anymore, thanks to Angela Merkel

Nah not American. Im pretty much scared as fuck to talk to her though

Just count to 3 and go for it.

Just do it. We're rooting for you OP.

Well my dad is black and English and my Mother is Slavic. I would consider that European still but whatever. I look like a lighter skinned South American as opposed to being brown.

That girl is a stripper and she sells weed.

how do you talk to girls? tips?

Name?