>multiple messages

she didn't mean burritos

>you can watch me eat mine

>bury two nuts in your mouth

>multiple messages
>still talking on tinder even after arranging a meetup
>letting her decide instead of taking charge and making a decision
>she doesn't eat burritos

bang her if you can, end it at that. next time a girl agrees to meet you, you decide where you're going. don't ask, say this is what we're going to do.

Holy shit I noticed that too

this multi texting is fucking awful

>burrito are gro-
Dropped.

this
If i can't come up with something in one message I just don't bother texting

>doesn't like burritos

Fucking dropped

this

What do you want to do?
>get burritos and get to know eachother

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Say something like "come over to my place and let's watch some movies"

Jesus Christ you're the typical beta

Never, EVER, let the woman decide where and what to do on a first date. You don't even fuckin' tell them unless the explicitly ask. You just gotta be like,

"Aight, I'll pick you up at 7 this Saturday. Where am I picking you up at?"

Also, never ask "So, what day and/or time is good for you to get together?". You're just asking to get flaked and frustrated. Each time you have to ask a women "Well is such and such day a good time?" "No, I gotta wax my butt crack", "Okay, how about this day?" "Can't, I'm getting my prostate examined".

You fucking ask that bitch "What does your schedule look like" And that cunt will tell you when she's free so you can throw down the "I'm the man, we're doing it on this day". Don't start a relationship with a woman where most of the first questions you ask her are replied with "No..."

> I don't care
> I'll let you decide

For fucks sake stop being so passive and be a fucking man

What you should have said:

> I'm going to be doing X, let me know if you're interested

are you this new to women? just say "netflix and chill" that's what they want to hear.

Most women who aren't openly sluts won't just go to some strangers house, brah

Either A) They're smart enough to know that's not safe, or B) They still need the whole theatrics of a "date", even if all they want is to fuck

>won't go home with strangers

Only partially correct. Won't go home with creepy/ugly/boring strangers.

If you're fit and young and attractive girls won't have a problem with it.

>well, nice meeting you

But they'll still want to see you in a public place before they go to your house

You should have told her if she wam

burritos are gross

why do you guys overthink everything

no actual woman gives a shit if you send a few texts in a row if you aren't being annoying

no actual human being is going to deny someone because they want to get burritos

she is still doing something with OP clearly, so he is probably doing fine

op stop coming to Veeky Forums looking for advice with women or approval or whatever the fuck you are doing

not really true. Ive banged a few straight from tinder to their place. The others I usually just collect in my car and bang back in mine.

ITT: Autism

ask if she wants burgers

girls love burgers

Oh you mean like every other post in every other thread?

>Burritos are gross

Fucking gone

how the fuck am i supposed to get a date with anyone? All these girls are like, "i want to get to know you before we meet up."

This. It's even better if it's something you can pass as really interesting for you.

Seriously, how can you not like burritos? They have all the best vegetables and fruits as well as the second best meat.

This. Anybody who doesn't like a fucking burrito is definitely a picky cunt and probably eats like a child.

That's code for "send me a dick pick"

Underrated

>fruits on a burrito
Absolutely disgusting

>What do you want to get up to tomorrow by the way?
>Well I was hoping you'd be the one getting it up and then I'll take it from there

tomato is a fruit you fucking moron

Since discussion has ended.. and I trust fit the best. Im crashing this thread with no survivors How's my bio look I get occasional likes but no qt super close to me.

you're the only fruit here lmao

this is true

but this is quality bantz

The bio is a little bit cringey.

>i don't know you decide

Bro, you couldnt even pass the first test.

Why are you that skin color?

Looks fine to me, desu getting matches probably has nothing to do with ones bio, it might up your match ratio but not significantly.

I have the most boring bio ever and I still get matches, it all comes down to how you look in your pictures. A bio is really only a good measure to see how serious the other person is about using tinder and meeting up since I would guess most people just use it as a confidence booster.

id go with a simple "you're dead to me" just to see what happens

How about Muh pics then. I thought ladies loved dolphins?

Good, but post pic related as your bio instead

>Not changing your name to Tyrone or Jamal
Dropped

Look mate, Im no casanova. I pull maybe 6-10 matches every week.

I did however once try to change my first pic into something really honest and it lowered my match rate by half and all I got was ugly girls kek. I changed back to my standard(big smile with instagram filters and shit) and I got back to my usual cute girls.
What im trying to say is that its okay to be decieving in the first pic to pull them in, I have no clue what your face looks like in the first pic however.

you're an average black male. tinder isn't for you
also cut the qt dolphin shit. if you want any luck beef up the stereotype of a black male but still act like you got some education
gl brutha

race can't play that big of a factor right? and besides if theres girls that don't like black guys then theres girls that are love them too so it balances out. And how do i appeal to the coal burner demographic then if being myself (a black nerd) won't get me anywhere.

girls who like black guys don't use tinder m8
bunch of studies of black guys being on the lowest to get response waits from other races

Just stick to real life m8.

>Don't start a relationship with a woman

what the fuck love got to do with it ike

>cant use tinder cause of the height meme

fucking bullshit

I have an above average dick at 7x5.5 but it doesnt matter cause MUH HEIGHT

why the fuck do people even care about height on a fuck app

Not the guy you responded to but, as another black (actually hispanic but I look black) nerd, real life isn't much better.
It's not about money eitrher cuz I make well over $100k a year and still can't even get a stare from a qt white or asian girl.

im here for you black bro

>letting a woman decide
Jesus Christ.

Righteous nigga

Not OP but what's wrong with sending multiple messages? I just find it helps my ideas flow as I type and send them, does this make me appear desperate or socially inept? What's so bad about it?

You're spending it your money wrong.

Thanks man. Shit sucks; I'm even starting to get depressed. Doesn't help that I'm a manlet and like emo music.

OMG THIS!

Even though this board seems to be mostly full of DYEL autists, I love the inside jokes.

IM A BLACK MANLET TOO. Whats your height bro?

Take on me by Aha is my deadlift PR song

I can't spend much of it considering I live in an expensive apartment because of the last minute move. And my family is poor so I send a grand home every month.
I am getting a motorcycle soon and bought a gun that I can't really show off anyway.
5'7 bruh. Even the asian guys are all taller than me.

Ugh, cringy, bubbly, 12 year old girl bio. Please change it, for your own sake.

Ehh, they're short, close together and could have been in one message. Forgivable. Normally, I'd agree.

step 1 man

DONT APPEAL TO COALBURNERS

fucking lel, come on son

Coalburners are pieces of shit inside and out. Now if a lady has a preference for darker men thats fine, but you don't want someone who fetishizes your skin color.

As a nerdy black man, if you want women for just sex, you need to play up the hoodlum vibe.

For meeting quality women, don't use the internet as a minority. Hell don't even use it if you are white as milk

While we're on the topic of tinder profiles, could you guys critique mine?

This is fucking bait right? There is no way this is you.

JESUS CHrisT WHAT A FUCKING TRAINWRECK
ONE FUCKING PHOTO FO YOU
ONE PHOTO OF YOU PARTYING WITH FRIENDS
ONE PHOTO OF YOU DOING a HOBBY THATS NOT REFERENCING OBsCURE INTERNET MEMES
AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT CANT YOU WRITE LIKE TWO LINES OF NON CRINGEWORTHY SHIT

This doesn't even make sense. You can put so much fucking shit in a burrito.
That's like saying sandwiches are gross.
Sure, egg salad sandwiches may not be your thing but if you put chopped up fried chicken and hot sauce in between bread, guess what bitch, you're still eating a sandwich.

looks good to me.

>burritos are gross
If this bitch fucking serious? You can literally put anything you want in a burrito, what a fucking narrow minded cunt, dropped.
Ask her what her favorite dish is then be all like "you can put that in a burrito you know"
Then tell her some random off the internet is going to punch her in the face for saying such a thing.

idk if serious but:
all those emojis make you look like a woman
dont call yourself gorgeous
dont quote marilyn monroe
dont just use black and white pictures
all of your pics are practically the same

just trying to be funny, girls like a guy who can joke around

i like it.

Dude this is so fuckin cringy. Drop all the emojis, just put the single dad thing and that's it. You're seriously overdoing it

Hahahaha

I laughed, FWIW.

You look like a tool from your pictures having that god damn stupid finger gun gesture, I can't imagine that being too popular with anyone. Your profile itself is all over the god damn place, it seems like you're just throwing one liners and hoping one sticks enough to engage someone to reply.
tl;dr: I don't like it, but if you do go for it.

I thought it was funny

Maybe if you didn't do the same exact pose in 5 different photos. Why even bother?

Shut up mr

IM 5'7 TOO. we are kindered spirits

>animal trainer

So a teacher then?

your bio is even worse than the one u posted last month.
i also told u to get rid of picture 2. it just looks weird

Lmao

Delete all the photos and just claim you are 6'3".

Don't feel too bad, man. You got a pretty good base going on, but a lot of what the other guys said were right.

In your case, focus on "less is more" and drop a whole lot of unnecessary stuff that's bogging your profile down. No emojis, 25 words max, 2 to 3 jokes, TOPS. And defo, defo, DEFO do not quote the "can't handle me at my best" thing by Marilyn Monroe.

I think your collection of pictures are funny as hell though, you should totally keep those on there. I am, not even meeming, a grill, and if you just follow my advice, you'll come off as a lot smoother and funnier.

If you understand what I am intending

i like it

Kill that bio, try to make it funny. I also agree that pic two should go

I laughed at all the finger guns in every pic. I had a bio similar to that too and it got me a lot of girls messaging first & twitter love so I'm for that too. Everyone disagreeing dont know what jokes are

I'm a woman and I agree with this 100%. I tell my guy friends all the time, but they won't listen. Please spread the gospel so more love and bangin happens.

Burritos are the most efficient form of food.

the others have already said it, but I feel the need to say it again: DROP THE FUCKING EMOJIS AND THE QUOTE BY MARILYN MONROE.

it makes you look like a woman you fucktard

this guy is not autistic.

this guy is. "hur durr im the man and i make decisions arrgghhh"

Lose the last sentence of the bio. GIrls dont give a shit about your shit taste in music