pastebin.com/99cMvaQh

>crawling in my skin edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8jMGZHVjQM
youtube.com/watch?v=xwoyqmIRGsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sneaking suspicion that people in my gym browse plg desu lads

Devil Dog Gym report in

is one of them a 6'3 lanklet who shoots steroids up his butthole?

i have no real powerlifters in my gym
but on that old plg map we had someone pinpointed and named my gym
fuck knows who it could be
puts me off posting videos Tbh, not that i would do it anyway

No-one that tall roids at my gym desu

Sean?

yes

You bring up good points, I stand corrected. Tbqh, even though I'm bitching about cutting, I'm going to be so relieved to not be a ginormous fatass anymore. Did you start that paper last minute or something?

>I'm going to be so relieved to not be a ginormous fatass anymore
you going to change your name again?

hopefully he changes it to he kills himself

youtube.com/watch?v=z8jMGZHVjQM

go to 2:30

leeman filming himself getting a footrub, its so cringy and akward when shes rubbing the foot and looking away from the camera

Gonna be a while before that happens, but yes

Keep your hopes up. It might happen eventually friendo

kek ok i get it

Phone decided not to tell me the post went through until I submitted the second one.

CHAD RETARD WHEN?!

It's been a thing for the past month or so :^)
In all seriousness, probably never tbqh. I'm not very attractive, just occasionally lucky.

Can you (yes, YOU, I'm talking to you) outlift Furious Pete, the world's angriest Canadian?

youtube.com/watch?v=xwoyqmIRGsw

Pretty fucking impressive dont you think?

>tfw stumbled into lifting crew and well-equipped gym
>for $23 (twenty three and 00/100 dollars) a month

Feels incredibly lucky man.

Oh god and then he starts shilling a fucking mouth guard

lucky he is Canadian and not American or sean would have an issue with it

hats have to look after one another Tbh

the person whom you replied to was Sean

What is wrong with this routine?
the % is calculated off 5rep maxes, not 1 rep maxes

Week 1
Monday
Squats 5x5 90%
Paused Bench 5x5 90%
Deadlift 3x5 90%
Rows 5x5

Wednesday
paused squats 2x5 80%
paused OHP 3x5 80%
paused Decline Bench 2x5 80%
Back Extentions 3x10, holding a dumbell to my chest
chin ups 3x10 or failure, use weight if you can do 3 sets of 10

Friday
Squats 1x5 PR attempt
Paused Bench 1x5 PR attempt
Deadlift 1x5PR attempt
Squats 5x10 50%
Speed Bench 5x10 50%
Deadlift 3x10 50%

Saturday
Squats 5x5 @80%
Paused Bench 5x5@80%
Deadlift 3x5 @80%
Paused Bench 5x5@70%
Squats 5x5 @70%
OHP 3x5@70%

Week 2
Monday
Squats 5x5 90%
OHP 5x5 90%
Deadlift 3x5 90%
Paused Decline Bench 3x5@ 90%

Wednesday
paused squats 2x5 80%
paused Bench 3x5 80%
Back Extentions 3x10, holding a dumbell to my chest
Rows 3x5
Curls 3x10

Friday
Squats 1x5 PR attempt
OHP 1x5 PR attempt
Deadlift 1x5PR attempt
Squats 5x10 50%
Speed Bench 5x10 50%
Deadlift 3x10 50%

Saturday
Squats 5x5 @80%
Paused Bench 5x5@80%
Deadlift 3x5 @80%
Paused Bench 5x5@70%
Squats 5x5 @70%
OHP 3x5@70%

delete the post and repost it as a condensed post to a point where it isnt a gigantic wall of text I have to scroll through

Why do we still allow canadians to exist?

Serious question.

it fits on my screen

Canadians are the alpha males that the betas look up to

delete it and do what I say or no one if going to reply to you kek

JUST

There was this awkward dude who would wear those deadlift slippers when it was a meme here.

trip on

I dont have a trip but feel free to be a little brat and subsequently receive no help

>deadlift slippers
>mfw I train barefoot
literally what is the point of slippers?

Fuck off boardie, you have consistently never helped anybody

for people who powerlift
I just told you I dont have a fucking trip

Just do Sheiko or the """""""""sheiko inspired""""'""" TM that Trappy posted

>mfw I train barefoot

>mfw you dont compete or even know the rules

>for people who powerlift
I wear shoes in comp, but not in training.

How do I get better at deadlifting?
I'm basically starting (like 6 months), but I can only lift 2 plates 3x5, and I feel ashamed of it. I even squat more than that.

Seriously, what happened to candito, did he dieded?
He hasn't been active since 24th of mars or something

hello weakboy stop giving bad advice, k thanks

kys fgt

Fuck you, seriously you have been trying to turn this general into a little empire for some kind of power trip and nobody is buying it. you act like some kind of expert but your advice, what little you give, is either dead wrong. You have no trip anymore because you were perma banned for being the worst poster in /plg/ history, so leave. nobody here respects you, nobody ever will because you deserve no respect from anybody.

In fact, i don't know who you or boardshorts think you are, but you don't own this general or have any control of the people in it.

>You have no trip anymore because you were perma banned for being the worst poster in /plg/ history,
I literally never had a trip,

oh you think im isley? lol

People wear them to imitate being barefoot. You have to have something on your feet in a comp.

Do more of it, or better yet, do it more often.

This movie called "hush" is hilarious

Then that's even worse, posting as an user to give shithouse advice, so when it doesn't work because you are a moron you have no consequences. and still acting like some kind of authority, kill yourself

The only advice I gave you was to make your post in a more reader friendly format; so to generate replies

And look at that, you didnt listen to me and you got (zero) actual replies

I'm not him, just like you aren't anybody with any authority or respect here

Yes you are him

Quite frankly I dont like having to scroll past walls of text, neither does anyone for that matter

Have you tried this yet? The volume is insane. Not gonna work la

#buildmomentum

My reply means he got 1 (one) actual reply

>5x5 90%
vid related is you (raccoon)

No it was fucking retarded and if he actually followed it he would suffer as a result, but im pretty sure hes smart enough to figure out that wasnt a real rreply

Build that shit right up to your first speed bump

'kys'

what does your gf do for a living

shut up stupid dyel

Cashier at a Chinese grocer

But user,the texas method has you do 5x5 and 90% of your 5 rep maxes on monday every week. the point of it is that you do the hard day on monday and then recover for the friday PRs. I'd be more concerned that he couldn't recover by monday

>she tags em
>you bag em

kek Tbh
not sure if serious

Are you an Arab? because 70% of Arabs are at least legally illiterate and 80% have never read a book

the q'ran is a book :^)

As long as that's based off 5 rep maxes i don't see the issue. 90% of a 5rm is about 80% of a 1rm.

>feel free to be a little brat
who are you? some 90 year old who thinks he's hot shit?

Like I said before, it's a little thing called reader etiquette and we dont appreciate gigantic walls of text

is S man here?

What's up?

>Like I said before, it's a little thing called reader etiquette and we dont appreciate gigantic walls of text

You don't speak for us, go away, you have nothing to contribute here

Uh yes I do speak for all of us, so take you and your little paragraphs of program speech and get the FUCK out of my thread, because you wont be getting any responses here

Tbh guys, today's gonna be a good day.

Even though you're all a bunch of fucked up cunts...

It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be its you
But words can't say and I can't do
Enough to prove its all for you.

Anyone do anything exciting today? I heard someone talk about c6w, anyone have any questions? I'm gonna be bored at work tonight

We all know this

Dude just scrolllllllll past it.

He probably will not because you've flooded this general with bullshit, if you don't want to give a newfag advice that's fine, but don't do this shit in every single thread, i've seen this happen like 5 times in the last week, and i'm willing to bet it's been you the whole time, you are reducing the quality of this general.

too much volume, either cut out saturday, cut out the 5x10 sets on friday, or possibly combine the saturday and friday and get rid of the 5x10 sets. You don't need this much volume and probably can't recover without roids, just don't go the other way and pull a Blaha where you do no volume

>mfw people on /plg/ bully people anonymously
you are literally worse than boardshorts

Not really interesting, but I'm thinking of switching today and Saturdays workouts.

Backs feeling great, I have plenty of energy, so feeling like deadlifts are w good idea. It'll be week two of coan/phillipi

Grabbed a beer with and a number from a qt

my benis benis benis benis benis benis benis my benis benis benis my benis benis benis benis

I performed my first autopsy "by myself". The doctor was there to instruct me but I was the one who cut everything open and took everything out of the guy and sliced the organs etc.

It was messy but fun.

Kinda creepy cause the guy had just died a couple of hours ago though. Also it's surprisingly easy to cut open the ribcage, but goddamn it takes forever to open the skull (at least with dyel arms like me keke).

>tfw took a week off deadlifts to let myself recover
>got a 10lb PR for 6 reps instead of 5 today

I guess rest is not a meme

someone at mine definitely browses Veeky Forums or misc and he's a powerlifter, so
>DONALD IF YOU'RE HERE PLS RESPOND

maybe next time it could be a girl and you could cut her vagina and use it as your own

that's disgusting.

i'm sure it's been discussed and I think he's come by with a trip before, but I saw on IG that haack has a top gun meme hat. Interdasting desu
there's also a guy i've seen a few times at the gym back home (at uni rn) who has a bunch of memes written on his shoes that I suspect he had people roll for in a thread or something. He's competed usapl and seems autistic enough to be from /plg/

Autopsies are really brutal. They are no surgery.

The doctor taught me how to take out all of the person's thoracic organs at once, and I tell you, it's not pretty.
It was fun though.

maybe he'll teach you how to do your own sex change

Did it smell bad? I had to gut a turkey last weekend and it was awful.

I have a circuits prelab to do and some reading for history, if you count that as exciting.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to have a clinical mindset about it.

What do you recommend doing about the upper programming on c6w? Just leave it as is? I'm finishing up week 2 and for the last sets this week I could barely squeeze out the minimum of the required rep range.

I wonder if it's much different than slaughtering an animal, like a lamb or goat.

Do you by any chance attend the fine establishment that is the Feinberg school of medicine

Hey it's me, your Donald.

Not you

Our man from Toronto

Are you interested in getting a bf by any chance?

deep dark fantasy

I finished day 1 of 2 for my CPR/First aid/AED certification.

I'll start with 5x5 @ 90%. I feel you should reconsider this because unless you're sandbagging your 1RM, then I don't think you'll complete your program.