Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000852.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xTfgHL0HRwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont start thread unless you have story

summarry: fat bitch makes appeals to emotion to deflect meaningful criticism about her weight. Assumes her experiences are identical to every other fat person and uses negativity as an excuse to stay fat.

This thread will be dead then. Its pretty much only reposts from here on out, desu.

then let it die. these threads are only good when there is OC

>"fuck your feelings"
>immediately begins crying and talking about her feelings

>talks about body positivity
>cries during the video because she is fat

why do modern american fat people just spout negative and ignorant shit? I swear, in 7 minutes time, she could've done a small workout

people will rather bitch about literally everything instead of trying to improve themselves

>"people think they know you"

of course they fucking know you. maybe they don't know you're a nice person in general but they know that you are an incompetent fuck who is unable to be halfway disciplined. how the hell am I supposed to respect someone who doesn't take his or her time to respect themselves by living a healthy life?

>"it's so easy to go after fat people"

because they can't run fast enough....

>implying only american fatties are retarded

Not OP but I have a small one
>in college
>be in computer room with some of my classmates
>group of about 5 girls sitting together
>1 of the girls is absolutely hugely disgusting
>like if you replaced her face with sandpaper and then covered it in grease
>hair covered in grease
>I swear this girl was spilling flesh across the arms of the chair
>hear them chatting about boobs and boys
>they're talking about if they're exs liked their tits or some shit
>fucking blubber bandit has been sitting in silence until she just randomly chimes in "the only person I've ever shown my boobs to was my mom"
>entire rooms enters a new dimension of silence
>I could feel the desire from every person present to commit suicide
>this goes on for what feels like forever
>the silence is broken by the sound of that fat fucker opening a kitkat chunky
>mfw

>I swear, in 7 minutes time, she could've done a small workout
think about all the time she spent actually shooting it between the jump cuts, editing it together, uploading it, reposting it on every social network, responding to comments and spreading her videos around, etc.

She could spend half that time on fitness and be in great shape, and spend the other half on literally any fucking other thing

>if you don't like me don't share your opinions on what I say

is she retarded?

try to find body positivity campaigns anywhere else than the USA then. you can't because europe for example tries to explain that living healthily requires people NOT to be fat. americans are all about living in a fantasy world where you can't say anything negative to someone, even if it's the truth

shit like "safe zones" are just the icing on the fucking cake

it's all just a retarded excuse not to slim down. she would rather complain, bitch, do nothing except for spouting stupid shit like "accept who you are" solely because she is insecure.

think about what she actually conveys by saying something like "accept who you are". she's not being positive like she is trying to show us, she is actually the kind of negative person she is warning everybody about. she is negative because she is projecting her insecurities and fattyness onto others. she'll rather have others be fat like her instead of trying to say "you have to live healthy guys"

You know at those Tough Mudder type events they can't guarantee that the mud you step through won't be mixed in with human fecal matter.

Why don't you die and we just keep doing our thing, yeah?

Have you not watched the based Julius video that gets posted in every single one of these threads? Nobody in that video is american

I promise to kill myself if you promise to go back to your favorite site redditor

As bad as the "i'm going to get a dog, and walking it will keep me fit!!" excuse.

i just met a black chick with same body type and 9/10 face, huge nerd. She makin me work hard as fuck for it though. Think she tryin to find a husband.
Should i pursue or just fuck sluts?

>women who make their profile pic their baby
no sane person does this

What do you guys think about a documentary like Fed Up? It directly addresses obesity, but explains some aspects on how it all got so fucked up. The theme is how exercise and diet are so heavily stressed, YET look at how much obesity and related diseases have skyrocketed. They purposely focus on obese children to show the audience that it's not as simple as telling them they don't work hard enough.

We are conditioned to hate fat people. A lot of fat people also happen to be annoying or have lazy or bad personalities. But we still love plenty of fat people. Some people are fat most of their lives and get fit after age 40+ or 50+ I saw some sciencey stuff that shows how badly certain foods fuck with the mind and hormones. How addictive foods can destroy ones willpower and motivation. Some people are not fortunate enough to have someone there to teach them about good habits, and they are lost forever.

I do think threads like this help. I am not at all saying don't post this stuff, it's extremely funny to me.

tl;dr i want to know more

depends on whether you talkin about the girl on the left or the fatty on the right

Lauren is cute!
CUTE!

>muh feelings

>HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'LL SHOW THEM!!! ME EATING MORE WILL DEFINITELY TOPPLE THE WEIGHT LOSS EMPIRE!

y no fat guy silhouette

It's sugar addiction. Like any addiction, it makes you do irrational things to justify getting more of your fix.

>dying of sugar overload
>"THAT WILL SHOW THEM FOR SURE!!!!!"

talkin bout that fat ass breh.

link?

stay away. black women obesity rates are stupid high so it will only be a matter of time

You make the first move, fatso.

What video is that from?

upboated!

lol. Well, she is really playin hard to get and im so sick of this shit.

POIGNANT
O
I
G
N
A
N
T

>tfw no lauren southern gf

At first they cam for Big Banks...

I did not speak out for I was a poorfag

Then they came for Big Pharma...

And I did not speak out for I did not take Tren

The they came for my CIS White privilege...

And I did not speak out for I just ignore the cucks

Then they came for Big Diet...

And there was no one left to speak for my gains

she doesnt appear to be Veeky Forums

atleast she isnt fat I guess

> safe zones
Lmao the entirety of Europe is a safe zone for sandniggers, you're talking entirely out of your ass

>t. Jewess that bleaches her hair to fool goyim into thinking she is white and represents their best interests

here is the part that matters
youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k

here is the whole thing
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

>we're fat
>can't wear cute stuff
>make cute stuff for us because we can't wear stuff
>why would we wear workout clothes to work out in?
>silly boys, quit hitting on us

That just makes me cringe as fuck. You just know a woman has lost all individuality when she does this. I had this 40 yr old language tutor. She used to be crazy passionate about life and purpose. She looks great and I've actually seen her belly. Fucking pristine. Such a waste of a spark. It's just so sad when people lose themselves in somebody else

top fuking zozzle dude

FIGHT ME YOU FUCKER

I liked that they talked about how fast food was so present in the public school systems, since very few people address that insidious shit.
Very few people on fit read/watch documentaries, though, so there isnt much dialogue about those things.

KEK
E
K

..i think i'm going to go cry in my car.

>Not OP but I have a small one
I don't doubt it..

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

Milo Yiannopoulos was at some event at uMass recently and there were triggered snowflakes everywhere at it screaming shit trying to interrupt it.

fucking trigglypuff...

Also 600 going on 700 isn't looking too good, any medical experts want to weigh in on why his gut is turning this color?

While helping the cookie industry.

What the fuck is she saying? It's hard work getting pulled up by other people?

whew. I just flew the first time recently going to visit my bro out in albuquerque. I was dreading have to sit next to someone like that, so glad I lucked out.

yeah that particular clip was really surprising to me. I remember there was that joke in the 50s 60s and 70s about children being served slop for lunch. But now? Pizza/burgers/candy/cookies/icecream/soda/juice/gatorade being served. Of course kids pick the fun garbage.

The parents, of course they try to help their kids. The kids always opt for the pizza though. And it's difficult to be on top of children eating right. Seeing the parents of the kids really helped me see that. The parents didn't know any better. And even when they cared, it was wrong information and the kids kept eating anyway. Hell that one mother lost 60lbs after the documentary was over.

I think it's fucked up. Really turns this into a challenging epidemic. And it's QUICKLY infecting the rest of the world. They suggested that with the rate of obesity, half? the world will have prediabetes. Even if they aren't clinically obese.

It's not bad enough that you have to have your enormous gut hang out from your too small of a XXXXL shirt, but said shirt also has to have a hole in it? Jesus christ how do you get to that point.

inflammation constricting blood vessels and organs. Basically blood isn't getting there and it's about to turn into gangrene.

Well from his site it says he went to the mall and waddled around for awhile and then ripped the shirt by bulging his gut. Imagine being at the mall with your kids and seeing that

Eating a specific number of cookies every time you see something that makes you feel bad? How is that #ed recovery?

Hard to believe, but this man is actually starving. Yes he's eating 7000+ calories. But there are no nutrients in that food. His brain is screaming for vegetables and fish, while his mind is addicted to the pleasure derived from sweets.

Making fun of how fatties would think that being light enough to be pulled up at all is thin privilege

Different guy here, I was trying to catch a black girl when I was in hs, we ended up fucking twice but it was basically a long con, takes so much time with them if they have some brains.

Looks like acanthosis nigricans
nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000852.htm

Ive seen this guys pictures plenty of times. But im just reading his tumblr for the first time. Jesus, what an absolute fuck up.

wait, are they literally helping her over the wall? as in, she fucking failed completely and had to have four other people drag her ass over the obstacle? She killed all of their times?

that's SJW-tier pathetic bullshit

>Be so fat some old rando tells you to not die

holy kek

>but said shirt also has to have a hole in it?

It's probably a fetish thing for him.

You know I dislike fat people a lot but that's just sad, man. I feel sorry for her more than disgusted.

I fix medical equipment and I had to scrap a bariatric scale with a 550lb weight limit because a fatfuck broke it. The metal frame was cracked.

>implying anyone gives a fuck about their times in those races

Well Veeky Forums, youtube has now started recommending me videos like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfgHL0HRwY

>southerners will defend this

How are we not starting this thread with Trigglypuff: the internet's newest, dankest fat hate meme?

You white brah?

I'm a 7/10 white guy and I get 10/10 nigger women all day.

post it

He writes fucking novels about this shit

I have no doubt that the food he's eating isn't nutrient dense, but getting 7000 kals without getting all of your micronutrients seems unlikely.

>317 whatever the fucks
what does that translate to in harriet tubmans?

>deliberately missing the point

found the fatty. go for a jog, greaseblanket

never marry black people

what the fuck am i reading lads

On Yahoo news there is an article about body shaming and describing yourself as a cheesecake.

someone called a fat bitch a cheesecake, now everyone is finding cheesecakes that look like themselves to support her.

Perfect way to solve world problems.

>deliberately missing the point
yeah its not like you specifically asked if she killed all of their times or anything

go be retarded elsewhere

>tfw 6'4 300lbs and wearing 4xl shirts comfortably but tight on the shoulders/arms
How the fuck

Her face is cute, too bad she's half lard.

>by A. Fat Chance

The thing that bothers me most is the retarded pseudonym.