Progress photos

Earliest photo before/as you started lifting, up to the most recent photo you have.

Op pic
Top left - day one

Top Right - 1 year

Bottom - 2 months ago (1 year, 6 months)

I never took any proper pics of myself before I started lifting, so you got me looking through old family holiday pics, when things were better. Getting me depressed here man.

Anyway, on the left is me around July 2013, 19 years old, no lifting experience.

On the right is me a month ago, 22 years old w/ 6-7 months lifting.

That bicep vascularity though!

Fair play man, looking good!

TFW spend months cutting and barely any visible gains

Give it 1 more year and you'd be and look like Romano Rengel

You've clearly dropped weight and gotten in shape which is great OP. That being said now it's time I think you should start lifting heavier to build mass. If you already lift heavy you should change your diet. Your body looks good but you should put more muscle on to look great.

50 pounds down and 5.5 months of lifting

what to work on? feel like chest might be lacking a bit

lookin good dude. definitely not there yet but your look significantly better than you did before and it only took 6 months

lifting is great

Good work on the weight loss.

I agree it's time to start working on your chest tho

Posted in the last thread but it died pretty quick
5'9" 240-->187
About 3 years
Would be nice to get a BF% if possible.

I do some form of bench, incline bench, chest flies, push ups, or barbell bench every single day i workout and i have since i started. i even throw 2 chest exercises in there some days.

it seems like i store a bunch of fat on my chest so maybe once i finish dropping bf% it will look a bit better

probs sitting at around 12% i would guess. looking good dude keep it up

Perhaps a bad angle, I tend to look much better from the side, I seem to have very narrow joints and a wide waist from the front.

damn son. dem lips.

but yeah, probably like 10/12%. you should get some calipers

you are around 10%-15% body fat sir. Get some accu measure calipers.

They are aroung $8 on amazon after shipping

6'4" 260->185

Just a few more lbs to go.

Some days I feel like giving up but then I see these sort of changes and I'm like "don't give up you can do this".

I'm really thankful for this board, we're all gonna make it.

Amazing progress user, really.

What is the timespan?

january 18th 2015 - april 15th 2016

started getting serious in march 2015, before that I had a shit diet and only did a couple different exercises

One chest excercise when you lift isn't gonna cut it if you want your chest to look better. You need to be focusing on your chest primarily for at least one workout per week. I'd suggest at least 4 chest excercise for that workout. There are thousands of good chest routines online you can do.

Can't really see much here with the shirt but your shoulders definitely bulked up

Joined a gym new years. Did a few months of random self directed exercise before that.

here's a more embarrassing one
also 55 kgs - 70 kgs
121 lbs - 154 lbs

bulked for 6 months, cut for xmas, currently bulking again

nice lips