What do you do when you lose motivation?

what do you do when you lose motivation?

i still go to the gym. because i have discipline.

/thread

motivation is for faggots seeking external validation

I look at pictures of myself when I was 50lbs heavier and remind myself I don't want to go back there

This
And this

Motivation is fleeting. I treat the gym like work. I don't call in because i don't feel like going.

Pretty much this.

If you've lost the discipline, it was never there to begin with.

This.
Get back to work

I remember that I used to be a fat fuck

Slap my self in the face and say im a peice of shit

IDK, but after a couple of deaths, a layoff, & a breakup, my diet had to shit & my lifts has been shitty

Whatever I was planning on doing when I was motivated

Yeah dude, having to deal with deaths of loved ones is definitely below lifting, you autist

Whenever I lose motivation, I motivate myself.
And when I'm motivated, I keep motivating myself so I don't lose motivation

Hey man, you just do what feels best for you. No one will blame you.

just remember, looks matter more than everything

noone cares about your personality unless you look good

I used to be a fat fuck, this is the truth. but lift also because it makes you feel/look better.

this
it's true for chicks and dudes

>Using the deaths of those close to you as an excuse to stop taking care of yourself.

That's sad. They would want better for you

The entire reason I go to the gym.
>Won't help my ugly ass face though

I hate myself even more. That hate makes me hate weights... and so I destroy them

go travelling

but it will

wait till you see how much it changes at low bodyfat

just train, you'll see

but your body can look good and that still helps

Keep doing whatever I was doing? Are you mistaking loss of motivation with motivation to remain complacent?

it's better than nothing

don't lift weights in that case. you should get into RUNNING or swimming. there is a feeling like no other when you are doing long distance running; it unlocks a primal trait inside of you.

i think this is the type of feeling you need because clearly you are lifting weights for the wrong reason. become a warrior man, and I dont mean that in the cringey way- push yourself to the limit and you will start to feel better I promise

>I dont mean that in the cringey way

Unless you're talking about the military, that's the only way it sounds

that's because you look like shit and have the mindset of a loser

I grind through it. Going to the gym is fun though, no motivation needed

>quoth the Veeky Forumsizen with a warriors heart

Yeah brah id imagine I would go super saiyan in the gym after that but of course people react differently to things to cope

I look in the mirror

It's not about motivation; it's about just doing what ya gotta do. Lifting should just be another part of your weekly routine, like doing laundry or buying groceries

hop on the 'ch0n and gain it all back. I'm out here doing for the bros on the 'ch0n. I'm a soldier of Veeky Forums