What are the things girls find attractive?

>Big pectorals
>White teeth
>Good height
>Abs
>Biceps
>Wallet

What the hell do they want?
Confidence maybe?, because I have 0 confidence

An 8x6

you need at least 3 of those, but if you have just wallet, you're good

Thw fact that you're asking means you're trying to develop confidence and that's good, not good enough but it's still progress, keep it bro!

>good height
The man you posted is 5'8"

>white

BREH

The hair is the most attractive part of a man. It is not possible to be good looking without a good haircut and luscious, healthy hair.

And don't forget skin. No one finds acne attractive.

5'8-5'9 is the perfect height, you look tall as fuck and still fill out really well and easy unlike lanklet shits

D A Y U M

FUCK BITCHES

ACQUIRE DUBS AND MAGIC NIGGA

this. optimal height for a bodybuilder is 5'9. everyone knows this

>got trips

OP needs to be a magician

Haircut is a big factor too

>average height
>tall as fuck
I can see myself biting, you don't need to point it out

A wide back

srs

5'9" here
Cant confirm. I filled out quiet easily but i dont look tall by any means nor do women realize i exist.

I'm retarded
I may have some social anxiety, I don't have female friends, I use to get pretty nervous around people, I'm shy and stupid

Fuck me, I actually whant to put my life back in track....What do?

FUCKING LMAO.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

implants tbqh brahpai

Actually women do say that, although the phrase they use is usually "youre too skinny"

What kind of malnourished 3rd world hell hole do you stunads live in?

America

>2016:
>Pandering this hard
You really want to know?
THEY CAN SMELL THE DESPERATION ON YOU.

Stop pandering to what females want and just LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE FOR YOURSELF, JACKASS.

Here's a clue for you since you don't have one:
DISNEY LIED TO YOU; THERE ISN'T SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE. GET OVER IT.

You either end up with someone or you don't. You have NO control over it.

JUST LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

I would guess USA

>Brahpai
please stop

I'm 6' and from Pennsylvania, now living in Southern Arizona. Back home, I'm about average. Here, I feel like a giant

Hygiene and everything else is preference. Guys with unstable lives/income still pull women, guys of all shapes still pull women. A guy with shit hygiene potentially can but it's going to be much harder

Its not about who can pull. Its about what they prefer
Amyone can get their dick wet just hire a hooker

If mother hen likes a dude.. all the other headless chickens following mother hen will also like the dude. Thats how it works.

Complete horseshit, I've known of good looking girls with ugly short guys that are shorter than them... but guess what? They're funny as fuck.
inb4 they cheated; nope. Didn't. I know them very personally and spent a lot of time with them (best friends)

Looks are subjective and many people look past it. Yeah okay, sexual attraction is all about looks. But long term? Host of factors. Infact, certain personality traits really turn on women.

I know a model who's 6'2 with an amazing face, I know him personally as we were good friends in school.
He has trouble getting girls. Why? He actually has confidence issues and poor personality. Yeah sure girls oogle over him but when they try to talk to him they are put off , he'll talk and they don't like him after that.

Confidence is a HUGE turn on for women.
There's me here; I have the face, I'm 5'10 average height though. Have the frame. I get attention now and then, I've been told I'm seriously hot and seriously ugly by many girls, and made to be really attractive after speaking to some girls and the inverse to girls that previously found me hot.
Sexual attraction is far more in depth than that, there's a lot of papers published in the field too.

Have you ever actually been with a girl? I can also tell you for a fact that more muscle, depending on the culture, gets you more girls... on average, why? It stands out. People that stand out will get attention... be it bad or good. Combine it with good looks and it's a good way to get laid.
My girlfriend thought I was really hot before getting with me and didn't really know anything about me until we dated, then that became a game changer. Personality made her fall in love with me.

I feel sorry for u breh, I bet you've never spoken to a grill... maybe even a guy. Get off the internet.

do you ever sleep?

>effron being so much taller than the grills

the box he's standing on is fucking huge

when u make them feel attractive. that is literally the game. Everything besides that is just bonus for longer plays.

The more girls like you, the more girls like you.

COPE

Kek

looks at money are only one third of the battle, son. You need to master the Pussy Trifecta to get the pussy. The Trifecta is as follows:

>Look good
This might mean being fit, having good face aesthetics, being tall, having nice hair, etc. You don't need all of these things, but if you got a good face and you're in decent shape, you're on the right path
>Be fun
This is pretty fucking ambiguous, not gonna lie, since there's literally so many things you can do. Just have a generally interesting life outside of the gym. Read often, watch movies, go for hikes, play a sport, whatever. The key thing is that you're having fun. People, especially girls, want to be around people who have fun.
>Make friends
Not just with dudes, but with girls too. Especially the pretty ones, but every now and then you'll need to friend an uggo. You'll do this because if you wanna be comfy around girls, you need to start thinking of them as people and not as walking sex dolls that you worship with your boner. Befriending girls is easier said than done since you'll constantly be thinking about how much you want to bang your friends. What I do is I make friends with girls who already have boyfriends and I just jerk off before hanging out with them so I'm not tempted to hit on them. The best part is you win no matter what. Got friendzoned? Sweet, you have a friend. Your lady friend has some qt friends? Sweet, you can maybe bang them too. That qt who friendzoned you gets drunk and suddenly gets touchy feely with you? Praise the fucking lord!

Pro tip: All this requires not being autistic

I had my hopes up until the last part.

This

Just sum it up and say just be yourself you faggot normie

How do you even do this shit out of highschool.

My first thought too. Like Tom Cruise wearing lifts. Even the world's most prominent manlets are insecure.

That's bull and you know it. I'm 5'9 and never in my life have I been called tall after middle school. It's pretty much average.

>Pretty face

This should be #1 by a long shot. This includes everything from a decent head of hair, good eyebrows, nice eyes, clear skin, straight white teeth, good jawline, low bodyfat, etc.

>Body

Yeah height is important but as long as you are 5'6"-57" or taller and have a pretty face and lean muscular body you will be fine. Dressing in decent clothing will help enhance your body and face as well. A lean muscular body, think mens physique compared to bloated body builders like Arnold back in his day is also important.

If you have a nice face and a ripped muscular body you will turn heads I guarantee it.

All of those and the more the better.

>tfw 5'9"
>from Pittsburgh
>dad used to swim in the Allegheny River in the 60s and 70s

Thanks for fucking yourself up with all that pollution, Dad.

>a handsome face
>a lean muscular body
>confident
>fun to be around
>money

it's all pretty obvious stuff OP.

I love you dude

I'm 5'9 and I don't look tall I just look average, or maybe slightly shorter than average, but I'm not that short guy in a group. The only people who think 5'9 is abysmally short are insecure lankets who base their entire opinion on a person based on height

senpai pls give me a you

u got me u lil cunt

>36952945
this is genius

Really the only things girls really care about is maybe the HEIGHT of the man shes looking at, I mean girls like to look at alphas so FACE plays a huge role in it, and lastly if the FRAME is genetically great and not dyel, then he is sure to be swimming in pussy.

it really is all the best bodybuilders are this height

T.uglet

I cant be the only one who thinks this is weird and gross also dem teeth are jacked

>Southern Arizona
Don't flatter yourself, you guys are midgets. All Americans are, but South Arizona especially.

I am loving this guy and all his copycats. Keep up the good work

>8x6 on a ripped manlet body

my favorite meme

>Big pectorals
lol

>5'9
>look tall as fuck
pick one

I am 6'3 with wide af shoulders and I'll make you look like a child

how short are those grills if he is like 5'7

Thank you breh..
As a average looking 5'7 manlet with a good personality, I feel more confident now.

kek i love this guy so much, please be a tripfag

>6'3
>thinking thats tall

>believing that aesthetic attraction is the same thing as sexual attraction

>all the insecure lanklets that took the bait

Shame about the body with a pretty face.

Very good point man. Not OP
But highly underrated post.

Whatever ya need, lil buddy

protip: no woman thinks that money is attractive.

money will get you girls if you like gold diggers that don't like you.

>be me
>no male friends theyre all scattered or heroin
>girls and girl-friends everywhere
>easy to get laid
>miss my bros

please become a tripfag, i fucking love you dude

Nobody has said POWER yet - the greatest aphrodisiac.

What if you make her dependent on you in a sadomasochistic relationship? Checkmate

Big traps
Defined clavicle
V taper

If you cant get that, usually a bit of self confidence/ego and a mean/teasing sense of humour will get you pussy.