Meal rate thread

Post your meals and get rated. New or old.
Pic related. What I am chomping on right now.

IM SO FUCKING HUNGRY

Make food. Or get mommy to do it for you.

enjoy your cancer

i'd eat that

I just had some cottage cheese, some banana, and a clementine. Plus a tall glass of water.

Rate.

>butt hurt vegan fag detected
Enjoy your no gains.

6.5/10
No effort but lean and solid

Enjoy not being green faggot

You think having a green hue is healthy? Because I swear to Christ, all vegans I've ever met and seen look extremely sickly.

What's the sauce at the bottom of the plate? Honey mustard?

Nothing wrong with being vegan. Ive eaten nothing but fruit, rice and sugar for amost a year now and i feel and look great

ya, but hulk is green hes really stronk

Cancer/10

I was just joking with you

lunches

Looks like you fucking assassinated those eggs, OP. Prolly the texture of eraser shavings.

Good job fucking up your digestion with that tall glass retard.
0/10

No diversity malnutrition goals of 2016

Wtf are you doing on a fitness board if youre not eating an optimal amount of protein for muscle synthesis? Inb4 "you dont need that much protein bro"

thats not 1 days meals

nom nom nom

nummy :3

po ta toe

better than this shit i used to eat

"the more the gob the better the job"

i say so long as you get enough fats and carbs that your dick works you can fill the rest with protein

You shouldnt be eating the same things over the week neither should you cook a batch for a week, it starts to degrade nutrients and oxidize micros if thats your thing (it isnt or else you wouldnt be eating the same things over and over)
Besides that meat is gonna suck the by third day

Nope. They were really fucking good.
Stirred it all the time, never letting it rest.

>dyels detected

>look great

I've got bad news son..

Avodaco, banana, sultanas, chicken breast.

i got this cool gadget thing called a freezer, also these meals are for me and my gf for work

Steak, mashed potatoes, onion petals, chili cheese fries and a nice warm roll

Mayonnaise with curry flavor ...

There aren't enough marijuanas on this earth to make me want to eat that.

are you 600lb? no vedgies

Why do Americans all of the same carpet? I lived in the US for the while and literally every house I went to had the same carpet.

Also: 2/10 looks greecy

This better be a cheat day user

Don't tell me that's fucking quorn or some shit. Gross.

its not bad and has more protein than mince with no fat

funkin yummy

Is it soy?

All Quorn foods contain mycoprotein as an ingredient, which is derived from the Fusarium venenatum fungus and is grown by fermentation using a process that has been described as similar to the production of beer or yoghurt.[3] The fungi culture is dried and mixed with egg albumen, which acts as a binder, and then is adjusted in texture and pressed into various forms.

mushroom exc...

Absolutely beautiful