300 pound 6 ft fatass here

300 pound 6 ft fatass here

Is it really possible for me to lose weight eating 2.7k cals?

do PSMF faggot

Is that safe

if you read the book, yes, I am doing it and I feel perfectly fine. with a 900 calories/day cut you would lose fat pretty fast.

Well shit considering I was suicidal a month ago it's worth a shot

Nah it's not possible. Your obesity is due to your genetics and metabolism and not your glutinous eating pattern.

Oh

>This
OP your fucked for life

add cardio and you'll lose a lot quicker.
Use the my fitness pal app if you aren't already. Get a food scale. Eat more protein. Read the fucking sticky.

anyone know what a maximum cut would be?

1000? (2.2k)
1500? (1.7k)
2000? (1.2k)

i did that's where i got the calories info, i skimmed all the links.

im too embarrassed to be seen exercising in my condition rn

myfitnesspal tells me to cut more but eat less protein than Veeky Forums

what kind of cardio do you recommend tho

>select all the food
hm

If you're really big you can go for a larger deficit, I wouldn't make it more than 1000 kcal though. Gradual weight loss is key. Look at it as a long term goal.

You are not going to make it.

How did you ever let yourself get that fat? Really, I'm dumbfounded and would like to know how you could be so stupid.

Why's that?

Sure. I just want to go extreme, no half way shit

Gradually, I actually used to be pretty skinny when I was a teenager

Less chance of crashing and gaining back afterwards, easier to hit any micro ratios to make sure you stay healthy, will help a bit with giant prominent stretch marks.

Don't go extreme. It's retarded. Don't look at gradual weight loss as a half-measure. It's really a bigger undertaking than trying to do an extreme crash diet, because it's a serious long-term commitment. Step one to making it, my man.

>giant prominent stretch marks
A-already got those