Shit that pisses you off in the gym

Why the fuck do whores do this at the gym?!?
Pisses me the fuck off. It's not even effective compared to other similar exercises.

I've honestly never seen that in a gym, but I can see how it'd be aggravating. The sluts that go to just look good and take up the rack to do a 55lb squat are fucking annoying. Not everyone wants to drool over your decent body in tight clothing, you dykes.

>being this bitter at womyn

People that try to tell you that you're lifting too much weight because you are doing heavy 5 rep or below sets.
Just fuck off, you are weak and don't know what strength training is.

people doing """""""""""circuit training""""""""""" with half of the equipment in the gym

yes i am going to use that bench whether you like it or not you fucking cunt

>Mfw people tell me my protein powder is bad for my liver and could kill me
These fking plebs piss me off

They're right, though. You want to do sets of 12-15 reps to get slender and beautiful muscles, like pic related.

Doing low reps, such as 5, will give you bulky and ugly muscles, and make you look like a ball of meat.

WWYD if you saw this at your gym? Box jumps in the DB area.

>Doing 5x5 Paused 105 kg Bench
>Last set
>Literally fail the last rep
>About to do roll of shame.
>This old man is running faster than the flash right behind
>Tries to yank the bar right as if deadlifting but he's not even strong enough for that
>Go along with him put the bar back up
>Have to listen to him about how heavy weight is bad and that I should never go beyond 1pl8 and only do light weights.
>Never seen him do more than 1pl8 yet he claims he can easily smash 400.
I have no idea what to do with the guy he has well intentions but just wrong.

Honestly no more disrupting than people that do Flys there so probably nothing and just carry on.

but you need a bench to do flies, you can't use a box.

you do not need a bench to do box jumps - you CAN use a box

Women taking up multiple benches to do meme exercises is the worst.

Nothing feels better than autistically taking a bench from them while they rest, and pretending not to notice.

I'm talking about the people that do it standing up.

Is this some kind of kegel-squat?

I thought people doing curls in the squat rack was a meme but I have witness that first hand today..

tfw couldn't do squats cause this guy was hogging both squat rack.. one for curls other for bench press... j u s t . . .

>When a hot guys does squats or something in front of you wearing nothing but short shorts and some tanktop that doesn't even cover his nips and you can't concentrate anymore

Must go to a very commercial gym only time shit like this happens in my gym is when it's empty as fuck and people can use up as many of racks as they want.

Seems like that's your problem.

>guy has water bottle on bench
>says he's using it
>does 4 sets of lat pulldowns and doesn't touch bench for 20 mins
>then does bicep curls and still doesn't use bench but is claiming it

that sounds infuriating

How beta can you be my man, just move his shit and start lifting.

stop thinking with your penis.

Fucking this.

Oh I just took an open bench, my gym has 5 so it's fine. I'm just saying people who do that piss me off.

>cross shit

Oh OK, my gym sucks and has like 2.5

And """people""", usually women, still do this shit.

Why do women do this shit in the middle of the free weight section and not like a normal human being go do it in a corner away from danger?

I legit see some maybe high schooler chick come in in short shorts with guys oogling her nonstop and what does she do?! She actually fucking planks in the middle of the fucking free weights right in front of the dumbell rack. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!

if you do it correctly it definitely has its uses for particular training goals

the fact that 98% of the people doing that exercise cant justify it is another thing tho

the thing that bothers me about this pic isn't whether or not the exercise is legit, but that the dumbbell is only ~1" below the height of her feet and she felt the need to take up two benches when she could have used a couple 25lb plates

>things that never happened

>this girl at my gym does this
>except uses just one, hence achieving no longer ROM over doing it on the floor (see pic attached)
>this is also part of her circuit traning which consists of 5-6 stations that MUST NOT be disturbed
>said circuit hogs one of only 4 barbells in the entire gym for 30+ minutes

Sorry you're too beta, or not autistic enough to make the most of your gym time.

>see pic, sorry for bad quality paint

most of people in my gym do that, gym crew tell people to use 2 or 3pl8 instead of taking benches

not sure whats more disgusting

those roid arms, or the beats on her ears

how the fuck do you get more rom using two benches it is not like you could squat deeper just because ther is no ground directly below your ass? or am I missing something here

Sure, look at op. If you go low enough the dumbbell will touch the ground.
Sorry I didn't draw it but my paint skills are nonexistent

Ok that is a point, but could you not just hold the dumbell in a more front rack type of manner and you would not need two benches?

there's a lady in my gym who does this shit EVERYTIME. looks like the girl also but has black hair
talks loud af and she knows it pisses me off and apologizes when she keeps stealing my dbs
Idk if thats her way of flirting with me. Cause I wanna hate fuck this gymrat so badly

1. People who mill around in everyone's way deciding what to do next, only to sorta decide to use something, do it lazily, make no gains, and prevent others from using it.

2. Folks who do shit wrong when there are pictures of it on the fucking equipment.

3. Dyels wearing weight belts to do [improper whatever stupid exercise] or machine lifts.

4. People who use seated machines as benches while they talk with their stupid friends.

5. People occupying squat racks for anything but squat and/or heavy OHP. Deadlift in a squat rack? Wtf asshole.

Pullups in the squat rack
Curls in the squat rack
Deadlifts in the squat rack

>gym have 2 bench press
>two bitches training abs on the bench press

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6. Folks who don't know how to return dumbbells to their proper place.

7. People that don't put their weight away when finished

Those two almost go without saying

flyes standing up? i dont understand

elevated sumo turned dumbell diddlies?

'excuse me, would you mind moving to a different bench so I can use the fixed bench?'
literally that simple

Because she wants the attention, you idiot.

I tried doing this once. Then a legion of whiteknights came to her rescue

The woman using the one free bench to do dumbbell bench with 5 pounds weights. I mean we all start somewhere but start with the bar at least. Fuck.

Well just tread him like a nice handicapped.
He doesn`t know better, he feels good with it and you telling him, will grant you nothing and either make him feel bad or (if he doesn`t understand you) will result in an unpleasant discussion.
If he does not further bother you or anyone else with it, just let him live in his good feelings and with his low weight

>particular training goals

Like what?

Wow. How beta can you be

Pic related, it's literally every DYELs wet dream been to 6 different gyms in last 2 years due to moving about and other than 1 roided guy literally everyone was a dyel that did this and was in the way as they did it between 2 benches so you had to wait for them to finish.

I think he means this dumbell back shoulder exercise where you are leaning slightly forward and move your arms like wings to your sides and than get them together before your breast.
And...i think im describing this pretty poorly

I was talked to by the management at my gym for squatting "backwards" in the racks.

They also didn't like that I did my OLY stuff backwards as well.

I laffed

Yes. Goblet squats are actually meant to be done holding the db up at your chest. She's doing a variation that would probably take almost all core work out of the equation and make the butt the primary muscle rather than the quads

This is what i meant!

Also:
What is so hard about politely asking them to do their exercices in another area and maybe explaining in short why this isn`t the right place for this?

All that effort just to get an extra couple inches rom. Aren't there those stacking plastic steps she could have used? Or at a pinch stack up some plates to stand on? Hogging two benches to do a meme vagina exercise screams cunt.

are you retarded

How does it achieve training goals that goblet squat, regular DB squat or front squat doesn't achieve?

>yeah sure 3 more sets to go

Followed by 1 set of 10 reps, 10 min of facebook, 5 mins of rest, repeat

If the squat rack has pull-up bars, it's intended for pull-ups, you retard. And it's called a multi-use rack, not a squat rack. If you lifted you'd know that.

What do you mean? If you are doing the squats walkouts in the opposite way of what most people do then you deserve the talking to, as what you're doing is dangerous not that most fitizen survive long enough to reach a 3pl8 squat much less a 4pl8 one.

> start a new gym
> Has a sign telling people to put away weights when they are done
> Literally no one puts away weights when they are done

Have you ever tried to explain these people? In their egoist logic you are the one who is being rude

I'm a beta autismo manlet that started liftan after 20 years of vidya being my only friends very unlikely that I can tell people to move.

Good thing though most people move away by themselves ever since I reached my 110 kg bench I think I got some gym cred or respect.

shitty bait, fuck off

His/her first round of 5 or more min. facebook
>okay, i now know his/her pause time
Second facebook pause
>I just use the bench and am done with it when she is done with her rest.
Either s/he just understands it (sane people way) or s/he flips about it. But then again- what could possibly happen?
I have never been to a gym where not everything was for everyone at any time

I'd murder people for that if I was the gym owner

No, I've talked to a PT at my gym and he said it was so. He also has a body like the guy in the pic, so I'll trust him more than some neckbeard autist basement dweller strengthfag on Veeky Forums

Pick her up and clean her out of the way.

Alternatively drag a bar into the women's yoga class, stand in front of the instructor and start noisily deadlifting and front squatting.
>don't hit on me, silly girls! Tee hee
>touche, cumdumpsters

Nah it's a rack with hooks that you can put on either side. I don't like squatting in front of a mirrior. Plus the mirrior are like half an one from the rack. So I put the hooks on the other side of the rack and look out into the gym. This triggers people.

The rack is designed to be swapped like that so I'm not trying to step out backwards. I'm just facing the "wrong way" according to someone.

nice b8 man

Half an inch from the rack *

A back fly. A fucking back fly. Or a rear felt fly. What is wrong with you Mongs?

PTs are notoriously retarded and you are more so for believing them. You want to actually make gains? Spend some more money and get an actual coach, not a PT.

Oh they're being retarded then, fuck em man just do what you like I know 2 strong guys in my gym that lift like that for Deadlifts and the other for C&J and Snatch.

I hate when 3-5 broads will stand right in front of the dumbell rack and squawk gossip like a bunch of hens.

You're here to exercise. You can gossip anywhere else.

It's called a power cage.

that flailing legs jump tho

Jizz on their faces.

Okay. I understand that. Keep training body and mind and some day you will be able to politely ask people to make room for you

Well if they insist doing it report it to the gym staff. They shall explain it to her again and if she goes on bothering people with her behaviour she has to go. Not to hard either if it isn`t a gettho-gym without staff and rules

>see this stuff all the time

>there is also a guy that does deficit deadlifts on the bench.

Can't weight to leave

Yeah I told them I don't like looking in the mirrior because I prefer to find a fixed point to stare out at. One guy told me I should be looking up at the ceiling instead. I'm not even sure how that would work but whatever.

No,;it's called a Smith machine. Noob.

Not an english native speaker and i litteraly was to lazy to google it, so i wrote this long ass explanation...
I guess you are right about the mong-thing....

>working directly off the rack or right in front of it

Get the fuck out of the way, you moron

My mom said that.
Told her its like her Slimfast/Ensure drinks,made from milk but my whey has less added chemicals.

She started drinking my whey and asked if it was fine. Told her if I don't workout and I drink it, I gain weight.

Ya can't get defensive when people don't know what it is. It's foreign to them. Just explain in a story that relates to them...you know...like an adult.

rock solid bait 6/10

There's a girl at my gym that does this

It's not super obnoxiousbut when all the benches are taken by people actually using it and this dipshit Stacey is jumping around like a Mexican bean it can get aggravating

>see some gymslag (woodberry) doing an ass workout today
>uses the cable between her legs and bends over to do some deadlift variant??
>looks weird as fuck and shows her ass off to no end
>want to try it out but it looks too gay

I can only imagine how you go home and take it out on the video games.. hate fucking the girl in your mind.

anyway let's see..
Asian DYEL girl's that take a nap in the leg press machine and do a set every now and then.. then literally get up and walk away without putting weight back.

and then there are times when people leave weight all over the place by the landmine.. maybe I'll use the 10.. then when I leave I feel obligated to put all the weights back cuz it looks like I am the one who put them there by then.

> Girls doing box jumps in the dumbbell benches
> Girls in the hack squat machine ass-up
> Girls doing stupid bodyweight exercises on deadlift platforms
> Girls quarter-squatting 1pl8
> Girls doing seated shoulder press on BP benches
> Girls doing dips on BP benches

I need to find a new gym

One of the very few sane comments in here

Was she using a rope grip to do it? Cuz I've seen men and women do what you've described at my gym. Can't figure out why you wouldn't just dealing though.

Women at the gym don't come to better themselves or to lift more.
Their only reason to come to the gym is the same reason they have for every other thing women do- to get noticed and get attention.
Women are like retarded children and you shouldn't expect them to be sensible or human

Then the blame is on you and you have no leg to stand on when complaining.

Deadlift. What the fuck auto-correct