Why is this shit so popular with bitches (short Asian bitches in general)?

Why is this shit so popular with bitches (short Asian bitches in general)?

deadlifts? one of the most basic compound exercises?

Sumo-deads

Cause its the hottest meme exercise right now. And women only ever do meme workouts

In 2 years itl be some other bullshit

Lmao at women trying to do the lift where absolute str is all that matters. Why bother, youre never gonna be elite, or even advanced at it compared to men

Its like a nig studying for the math olympics lol leave that shit to the asians buddy

short arms and tiny hands

I've got a gut and a long torso so I deadlift sumo. It's not any easier or harder. It just has to do with body proportions.

OP wasn't a fag today.

I have a huge prego gut and very long torso/arms, but I do conventional DL with zero problems.

>short Asian bitches in general
>sumo

underrated comment

It's recommended as an ass exercise, which is what they care about. This and abs of course.

powerlifting?

I'm not sure, I go to a small commercial gym, planet fitness tier.

There is a group of 6 asians, 3 girls, 3 guys, who are powerlifters in the lower weight classes.

Literally all the do is hog the squat rack, platform, and benches for hours on end doing doubles or triples and pulling sumo as if their ROM wasn't already 10 inches.

Pretty fucking annoying.

>blacks can't math
are you that narrow minded that you would generalize an entire race based on the socioeconomic biases and unfair redlining of select populations?

They can pretend to be strong

oh short arms too. I just kept dinging my back on conventional. I might switch back once the belly is gone.

This is Veeky Forums ma nigga

Youre just mad cos they lift more than you

Something tells me she's going to snap soon

Fuck off, white knight. Blacks are generally dumber than whites.
>Hong Kong
>ethnicities from all over the world
>barely any blacks
>108 iq, highest average IQ in the world

Thats an old vid. Shes fine. Actually decent strong for a tiny woman

>that skinny jungle Asian at my gym with a ponytail, trucker hat, and dat thicc ass who dls 225 at 100 pounds
>always drops the weights loudly when I'm around
Would impregnate behind gfs back

Isn't it dangerous to jerk like that?

they just luv spreading dem legs innit?

no rift

Please explain to me how your shitty chart refutes anons argument? I'm black and scored over 140 on the iq test they gave my grade range in school.

Furthermore there are literally a ton of different kinds of intelligence and it's generally accepted a general test is inadequate at summing up a persons level of intellect.

Fucking Veeky Forums plebs and its plethora of shitheads. All y'all need to step up your critical thinking game.

>wasting energy making logical arguments on Veeky Forums

I love you. U r cute

Why can't niggers ever achieve anything intellectual?

And being accepted into the meme science club doesn't count. NDT has never, and will never, contribute to anything actually useful.

Sorry, bud, but a little black guy named Alexander Dumbass invented the Three Musketeers candy bar, which was revolutionary because it was the first candy bar in France with no nuts in it. Your argument is invalid, meaning it has no legs.

While pol is busy being retarded, how much weight is she lifting?
hard to make out what it says

Tru

95lbs

Are you me?? There's one here who is the definition of "looking for dick in the gym". Naturally she was swept up by a Chad in about a month so the fantasy is put to rest

No, only if you jerk it up of the ground. She was just fast to take out the slack, you just shouldn't use momentum to get it off the ground.

because women on average have longer legs proportionally which makes sumo the ideal choice

yeah im butthurt a bunch of manlet asians can pull 3pl8 sumo

Hearty internal kek.

Who's this?

Also, these are the typical Asian bitches at my gym. 80% of their lifts are sumos

Yes user I'm literally you

>reddit pls go

Even the 6 God is doing it.

SHUT UP NIGGER, YOU ARE HUMAN POLLUTION

BECAUSE OF THE WOMB THAT SHAT YOU OUT, YOU ARE WORSE FOREVER

Got the drake goin back to snap(city)

>yanking the bar

1 way ticket to snap city

He can only do 2pl8? Someone needs to tell him about SS.

>Struggling with 2pl8 and some change
>in any of the big three

Fucing kek