Well let's fucking fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/260BU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
youtube.com/watch?v=zHKmYCCX4_w
sli.mg/a/qXOrIp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He actually sells his vids. He makes money by being disgustedly fat.

A lot of fat girls hate Tess. She's a scam artist

who buys them though

probably other fat autists

How is she a scam artist? She is definitely THAT fat so like, she's being honest right?

Oops, forgot my OC
>be me
>in highschool
>a bunch of friends go out to try on homecoming dresses
>all relatively normal bodied girls, save one fatty
>we go to a store, try on shit, usual business
>fatty can't find anything to fit her, so we leave
>"ii-its okay, that store was for skinny bitches, we'll find something"
>proceed to go to three more stores, no dice.
>she gets increasing angry with each store
>gets offended when I suggest plus sized store
Long story short she needed up buying a pair of combat boots and leaving.

imgur.com/gallery/260BU

Because she actually stole a bunch of money from her followers, you can look up the story somewhere, but basically she claimed she was selling tshirts and donating the money to a charity for domestic abuse.
Her followers gobbled up the shirts for 40 bucks a peice, thinking their hard earned cash would be used for good.
Weeks later, no shirts were ever sent out, and there's no evidence showing thag she ever donated any money, and I think she even admitted to stealing all of it on social media or something.

When ever you find yourself asking that question user just remember the answer is always the same.

People who want to nut.

chubby chasers. they're mostly videos of him rubbing his dick with his belly flap

>Long story short she needed up buying a pair of combat boots and leaving.

so it begins

masturbation.

Come to think of it, this was about 5 years ago... just before all this fat acceptance started kicking up.

pb and jelly

I don't want to alarm you, but this has been going on for decades.
The smart phone boom has only exacerbated it.

All I feel is rage

OP here with some more OC
>be me
>shortly after highschool
>work at a gas station/ice cream parlor (Ohio/Kentuckyfags know it as UDF)
>we had our usual regulars that would come in
>and then we had these guys...
>Older man with his mentally/physically disabled adult son
>they were both about 6'5 and around 400 lbs
>son was functional, could say all his sentences except for a slight stutter
>had to walk with a Cane though, and had that general "something is wrong with me" appearence
>every single time they came in, which was once every 2-4 days, they got the exact same order
>5 giant (32 oz) chocolate and peanutbutter malts, with extra malt put in them
>every single time they came in they would spend about 25+ dollars on fucking milkshakes
>and, as said above, they did this every 2-4 days, so upwards of 75 dollars per week on milkshakes
I never saw them come in with anyone else, so I really have no idea if they drank all 5 by themselves, or had a group that they took them back to, or what.
They were usually really nice, just a bit odd. So I honestly just feel bad for them more than anything.

Rock on, you beautiful milkshake-loving bastards.

Yeah, I guess so, I was just too young to notice or whatever.

Is this the guy that kicked the bucket a couple of weeks ago?

Natural selection at work

No that was the 50 Pizza Roll challenge guy

Prepare to be disgusted. Turn up the audio to hear this 650 lb behemoth inhale 40 pizza rolls in under 2 minutes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

Does anyone know where to find the version of this gif without the WTC cut at the end? I wanna see what really happened to that poor bastard.

This isn't what a fat person hate thread should be about. You're a snobbish cunt to "hate" someone who is upset about being overweight. The only difference between you and her is that she hasn't yet decided to get fit.

These threads are supposed to ridicule HAES fatties and repost Julian reaction images.

>tfw every time I see this I think the woman is my ex boyfriends mom for a second
She looks exactly like that, it's uncanny.
She was a fat fucking bitch, too.

And the canned whole chicken incident...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

Wait how does he even manage to have clear skin?? That's fucking baffling

>ice cream day at work
>fat chick grabs herself 6 scoops
>eats them in the same time it tales me to eat two scoops
>when she's dome come and sits in recliner next to me with ice cream toppings on her lips
>falls asleep in less than 2 minutes and starts fucking snoring

Not much but sorry I'm disgusted by her behavior.

It's been 5 years, she's still the exact same way.
I don't think she's getting Veeky Forums any time soon.

Fat hate threads are about hating fat, period. It's a free for all. Go to reddit if that triggers your fat ass.

>Cascading river of lard
Well, can't argue about that

>moving joyfully at every size

>RIP, Planet Totino.

Where the fuck live/work where it's encouraged to eat ice cream and fall asleep? In most civilised countries that would be grounds for a disciplinary meeting.

Stahp it, she is a shit lord, do not defile the name of bernie. She is clearly a hillary supporter, based only on the fact she wants to eat the patriarchy

I just noticed the way the curtain closes on her at the end, and for whatever reason it makes me kek pretty hard

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! EATING ICE CREAM IN THE FUCKIN WORK PLACE!

Actually the idea of hating people just because they are fat came from Reddit after their version got shut down. The original idea behind fps threads was making fun of fat logic and HAES.

Welcome to Veeky Forums btw

Literally autism the footwear

What the FUCK

Yep America. We have an employee lounge and get an hour long lunch break. Why would anyone get fired for what they do when on break? It isn't like they are stealing company time.

newest meme in town

youtube.com/watch?v=zHKmYCCX4_w

>[refuels]
kek

If a fat person truly accepts responsibility for themselves, wants to change, and actively takes real steps towards that goal, then I think we should encourage that.

It's the HAES SJWs that need to just be rounded up and euthanized.

Who cares? Let the hate flow. All fatties suffer from fat logic anyway. None of them are willing to admit that they're destroying their lives. They all live in perpetual denial (save for maybe 0.1% of them), so by your own standards, they're all fair game.

this nigga breathin pretty hard

he died at the age of 26, i guess. sad waste of life.

I agree with you on that. But like I said, very few fatties own up to the harsh reality of their own failings. But for those who do, I champion them like they're going to become the next zzyz, no joke. But why do they make that decision to finally lose the weight? Very often because of the scorn heaped on the fatties in threads just like these. They have a positive, motivating effect on fat people.

Bernie is a cuck

that's true. recovering fatty here, these threads motivate me af.
never want to be like one of these beasts.

god bless the bravery and determination of the operator of this camera.

Typical powerlifter

That guy died at age 28. Unreal. I wonder how HAES people explain that?

>All fatties suffer from fat logic anyway. None of them are willing to admit that they're destroying their lives. They all live in perpetual denial (save for maybe 0.1% of them), so by your own standards, they're all fair game.

If you just happen to see a fat person in public you really can't tell if they are trying to get Veeky Forums or not unless you see the fat logic happening. If you actually believed what you wrote then you are just suffering from retard logic.

These threads usually have anons who were former fatties and some who are still fat but on the road to success. They are a direct counter to everything you wrote.

I can't reach a higher level of anger

what was the name of that girl again?
asking for scientific purposes

Genetics.

If you're fat you got there through fatlogic. Granted, most people have fat logic thrust upon them through poor parenting. That and misinformation being ubiquitous. But if a former fatlogician can't laugh at their old self then they truly haven't learned enough, have they?

I took the time to open this gif in PS and look at the frames where she fell, and I still don't get it. She slipped on her heel, both legs scooted forwards,fell straight on her ass, then grabbed the inside of her thigh right above the knee, but moved to grabbing the knee itself while in fetal position.
How did she hurt? What happened??? Where did the soda go??

>If you're fat you got there through fatlogic. Granted, most people have fat logic thrust upon them through poor parenting. That and misinformation being ubiquitous. But if a former fatlogician can't laugh at their old self then they truly haven't learned enough, have they?
I don't disagree with any of this. I'm just pointing out how dumb it is to hate fatties indiscriminately

torn ligaments I'd guess

Nope he's still alive, he just updated his blog like yesterday

Middle America**

Come to the substantial parts of America like Southern/Northern California, Chicago, Seattle, New York and so on. There are barely any fat people. In fact most of us are in pretty great shape. It's the rest of the country that is fucking obese.

Just literally false.

He flew too close to the sun :'(

>people in major cities are actually this stupid

No, I can't believe this gif gets posted so much. The fall was clearly part of the act.

>The fall was clearly part of the act.
proof?

>chicken
>in
>a
>can
wut

lmao at this bait

I can't tell with certainty, but I can tell with an extraordinarily high probability. But in not mocking fat people in public. I do it in fat hate threads where it is expected and appreciated as a motivating force by the people who come to the thread.

>They are a direct counter to everything you wrote.

No, they're not, and for reasons that are too obvious to mention.

I'm pretty sure my anger is going to condense into a physical substance soon.

Wow

>be me
>go into local convenience store to get gas
>go to pay for gas
>fat bitch comes in wearing a shirt that says "more is better" stretched over her girth
>I think it had a picture of a cupcake on it or something
Nothing monumental, just made me kek.

>Nothing monumental
Excluding her ofc

do you really think the fat anons in these threads are currently suffering from fat logic? Are they unwilling to admit how being fat destroyed/is destroying their lives? Are they living in perpetual denial? Why are you pretending to be retarded?

I can't understand what they are screaming

The "Artist" is Tom of Finland's less talented cousin, Juukka.

someone on the voat fatpeoplehate page was friends with her on facebook, he took some screencaps of her reaction to this whole thing. It's about what you'd expect.

Album link

sli.mg/a/qXOrIp

Proof user

>sli.mg/a/qXOrIp

Aah, a decent sized album. Time to brew some coffee and lean back.

She is 22? Holy shit she looks 40.

You know what pisses me off the most about fat people?

I live in Canada, and we all have to pay into healthcare. We end up paying for these hamplanets when they eventually do have a heart attack or a diabetic coma.

But if I want to avoid getting sick like that, and go to the gym and eat right, I have to pay for that stuff out of my OWN POCKET. If I want to avoid obesity and it's related diseases, I have to pay for it with my own blood, sweat, and wallet.

So in order for me to become less of a burden on the tax payers, I have to fucking work my ass off and pay my way to make sure that I don't. It's a fucking ridiculous system.

So was she sued?

Trudeau gonna do something about it?

My mom said that when she was married to my dad he would force her to eat more
Mom had a qt lithe body so I guess it was his way to get other men to back off

She looks like a fucking fat JLaw.