Zyzz would be 27 now

>zyzz would be 27 now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2016
>still giving a shit about Zyzz

kill yourself

I honestly can't tell if people who keep bringing the Z word up keep doing it in order to force a meme, or if they legitimately miss Z.

Either way, it's fucking pathetic and you should get a life.

He's not a meme dumbass, he was a legit aesthetic figure that alot of us hope to build to one day. We aren't all strength fat fuck lovers here user.

>He's not a meme dumbass

top tier retardation

do you even know what a meme is?

I wonder how he would look in his late 30s/40s, when the muscles started deflating, loose skin taking its place.

Get of my board you 13 year old fuck

>mfw newfags hate Zyzz cuz they ain't Zyzz

found him.

>i am 27 and haven't achieved 1/3 of what he did

Its a sad kind of feel

well he took roids, you can achieve what he did in a few months on a couple cycles

Get over it, he's dead

Veeky Forums is probably the board with the most new users each month other than /b/.
there are loads of people who werent around when zyzz posted or when he dropped a new video so its easy to why most people dont give a shit about him.

>tfw the more you lift, the smaller zyzz starts to look
I'm gonna surpass you one day bro.

He was literally a walking talking breathing meme.

i was here the night he dropped this youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os

watched it every night for like 3 months as i lost about 50 pounds and finally didn't have moobs anymore

owe my life to that fucker

Lots of people hated him when he was here, and nobody sucked his cock as hard as they do now.

Death immortalised and mythologised him. He's one of those guys who got more popular after death

>this video
>motivating

you grew up in a single mother home didnt you?

>breathing

>zyzz would be 27 now
>if he didnt die in his own piss and shit in thailand

huehue i remember all the conspiracy theories about him not being dead, RIP in pieces brah

>implying he achieved something

what does this pepe even mean

His highest achievements in life were a cult following of insecure teenagers on the internet and a brief career as a stripper.

You need better heroes.

he wasn't on roids

What happened to him

>all of these Nu Fags complaining about how he wasn't the perfect this, or that, or "even that strong", or "even that big", or some other self-defined arbitrary metric for what makes a legend

He was a spontaneous thing, ridiculous, aesthetic, a nerd turned clubstar, rocking tatoos and a Final Fantasy haircut, embodying our dreams of lifting two fingers to the world after spending a childhood of mediocrity, reclusiveness, and insecurity. You could say he was actually a meme, and you can't replicate that, you can't define what that is or "should" be, and he'll be remembered forever for it.

>if he wasn't murdered by Sharkey
Ftfy

What did he achieve?

Premature death by faggotry??

Education, work, travel, party, aesthetics