Who /noobgains/ here? Post stats

Who /noobgains/ here? Post stats.

>finally bothered to start going to the gym
>1 month later
>feel like I'm on steroids

i remember when i first started lifting in 2012 that id look like zyzz or ogus or at least that monkey guy that use to post on here

>tfw no where near close to obtaining any 1 of those 3 physiques

despite having really good results in the gym in terms of progression, i essentially went from skinnyfat abomination to average guy in 4 years....where the fuck is my massive transformation?

shit genetics are shit genetics

>b-but theres no such thing as genetics!
yes there is, you're a fucking idiot, if there wasn't, and everyone could obtain zyzz tier body, he would have never even been famous

1.5 months in here
bench lacking as FUCK
squat 1pl8
bp 37.5kg
row 45kh
dl 85kg
ohp 40kg

Do you mind posting your body after these four years? Also what was your routine?

Thanks in advanced

Progress pic from 3 1/2 months. Noob gains are awesome. Not sure if I have the right insertions or genetics, but I feel like I do. Hoping the noob gains last another 9 months.

No squat rack or dead lift area, so I do leg presses and rows instead.

Bench Press 120lbs > 215lbs
OHP 80 > 140lbs (I use dumbbells)

On a PPLPPLx routine.

>be in 1st year lifting
>the gains are so good I am completely shocked that anyone would even bother with steroids!
>fast forward to 3rd year lifting
>can i has steroids pls?

bump
this shit good for 1.5 months?
my bench is going up now, so has my ohp which i was stalling on 35kg for a long time

you do have muscles from before starting lifting though

Also, learn how to progressively overload bros. This is how I've been able to constantly up my weight. And focus on form, I didn't, as a result I had tendonitis in my right arm for nearly two months. Height gains are possible, went from 5'10 > 5'11 by fixing my forward head posture and anterior pelvic tilt.

Both pics are with a pump.

Youve made gains but you haven't changed as much as you think you have. And your gains aren't going to keep getting better and better like you probably assume they will.

Prepare to be extremely disappointed in the next few years.

That's good gains man

First pic shows a guy who lifted for quite a while.

No, the most activity I had in a day was walking to and from class.

I think most noobs on here don't push themselves to manage all aspects of good fitness, specifically diet. I eat healthy and hit all my macros, currently on a clean bulk 300 calorie surplus. I've been gaining 2.5lbs-3lbs every month and I can safely say most of that is muscle. I have a friend who started at the same time as me but opted for a dirty bulk, he looks unhealthy and his lifts haven't gone up as quickly.

how much you been eating user? kcal wse
how much of that is protein

He just has good genetics. I'm cutting atm and haven't lifted in years and my arms look like the first pic if I flex in that way.
Not everyone is naturally skelly

Definitely, this month has been the slowest in terms of progress. But it's still fun going to the gym.

>if I post the same thing in every thread ill make people believe it
back to /r9k/ faggot.

bump
just tell me i'm weak and i'll go for more weight

How long before an average/slightly chubby body will start to see muscles? I'll keep up with it regardless but i'm checking the mirror too much these days waiting for noticeable gains

I counted calories for the first few months, but I don't do that anymore. Sorta have a feel for it now (as long as I'm cooking for myself). I've been eating 2800 cal/day. Protein intake is around 0.60g/lbs. That's around 100 grams of protein for me.

i did my first bench press two days ago and i was at 85lbs, more than you. thanks for making me feel better i kind of wanted to cry for not being able to bench 1pl8

He has lifted for 3 and a half months. Drop in the ocean with plenty of noobgains left.

alright, thanks man
gonna take your pics as motivation!

welp, there i have it

I know a dude named Ziggy, are you him?

wait how the fuck is your OHP higher than your BP?

because my bp form is, or rather was, shit.

well your OHP and rows are impressive for 1.5months i think, i dont think i'll get there in that amount of time

thanks, atleast something good i guess.
my bp is improving though, got my form in check now i think.
how long youve been at it?

lifting since 9 months

185 lbs
16inch arms

bench - 190

I dont do the others.

Dont be retarded

i joined a gym 3 weeks ago, havent really been keeping track, took me that long just to have confidence to get on a bench. kind of an awkward sadcunt right now, trying to find a simple PPL routine that i can stick to but i havent even tried to squat or deadlift yet

alright, try stronglifts user, compound lifts, really good

>Start lifting 5 months ago
>Bench 140
>Leg press 160 (can't do squats really, only have shitty smith and it hurts my knees)
>Rows 80
>OHP 100
>DL bodyweight backextensions instead

I need to get to a real gym DESU.

Are these things legit or just a meme?

> Dont be retarded

If you are talking about me not doing the other compounds, i might implement OHP and diddlys at some point.

But i will prolly never bother with squats

Joined gym few weeks ago, but been going steady since, 3-4 times a week. That is pretty much my biggest fitness accomplishment in 30 years. The fact that I'm now craving for workout right now is unprecedented.

5 months lifting and going for summerbulk 2016

deadlift 155
squat 145
bench 145

youre skelly as fuark

>leg press 160
wow, work on that m8

Did you say 5 months and those are the numbers? Do you go once every moon cycle?

>and everyone could obtain zyzz tier body
but I thought we were all gonna make it...

Thanks, dude!
Awesome.
Cool

Yeah its not like all of these people are on roids or anything.
let us totally not mention that too, its not like it matters at all

Depends on what you weigh bro

ik but I'm at 200 pounds as of now and started as lord of the skeletons weighing 160 at 6'4
5 days a week but I have to go slow on dls, squats etc as I had spinal surgery and don't wanna go to snap city

How is your bench the same as your squat?

see don't need to worry about my back doing bench

I did cardio for a few months before I started lifting. I'm still enjoying cardio but something about lifting gets me way more hype and I have no idea what it is. Maybe its the noob gains feeling of progress

You're forgiven.

i see no changes

2 months here, recovering fatty so lost 20 lbs

6'1"

BP:175
Squat: 275
Ohp:90
Dl: 345

>But i will prolly never bother with squats

give one good reason why that isn't based on "i've already got muscular legs" because no, you haven't. it's worth doing squats for the improved mobility if nothing else.

First of all i hate huge legs, despite Veeky Forums worshipping huge t-rex legs.

I also do a lot of parcour and free running, i have more leg mobility and explosivness than i will ever need.

Huge legs suck, i think legs are that one body part that should stay functional and efficient, instead of bulky and heavy.

They are muscular definetely,

noob gains are awesome
but feel like stalling already
how much more time I should expect of noob gains?

2 years.

If this is wat you look like after 6 months, i can tell your right fucking now that you are not hitting the gym hard enough.

> b-but i do!

No you dont faggot, look at this guy . This is what you can achieve if you use your noob phase well.

190 bench? You look like you can bench way more than 190.

well I do 3 days a week fullbody combined with martial arts 5 days a week, I'm counting calories but not in a strict diet (though I never eat or drink junk shit) just in a surplus bulk

not looking to get big and swole fast, just whatever comes out of it, I have no rush, I'm lifting mainly to lift the feels away and because I enjoy going everyday

I prefer to keep it relaxed and fun so I can stay doing it for years rather than burn myself for a few months

>mfw started january and already lost 20 lbs from 162 to 140 i am 5'7'' inb4 manlet

i literally now look like a homeless person when I go out with my clothes since they are like 2 sizes bigger than what I actually need.

1.5 years here, almost same stats, just a bit stronger

3 more weeks and you got me

Noob gains did me good (me at 8 months)

>inb4 manlet
i know ;(
>inb4 shit posture
It's normally great, no idea why I internally rotated for that pic...

Arms looking thick as fuck, first thing i noticed looking at that picture?

Can you tell me how tall you are?Im really curious because You look average height on that picture.

>since 9 months
lrn2english faggoo

Arm size? They look thick

>inb4 i dont know

Measure them faggot

Been lifting for 3 months, already feel better than ever:
Bench: 110 lb
OHP: 85 lb
Squat: 180 lb
Deadlift: 195 lb
Barbell Row: 105 lb

back 8 months lifting

5'8. Welcome to Britain, where everyone's short af lmao.

15.5 at 5'8

I know that you are making your back look thick with that angle and pose, but i still gott ask.

natty?

if yes, good job

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh yes feels good.

Mine are 16 and i always thought they are skelly.
But yours already look big.
That means im slighty bigger.

That means im a sik kent.

" im fooookin zeez breh".
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNGGGG

Wtf's going on in this thread lmao.

Guys I think I finally into Noobgains.

>Hit 50 days a week ago
>Started weak as dog tits
>Bench picking way the fuck up
>Squat finally picking up
>Learned to Diddly correctly
>Gone up in almost every lift now including isolations

I'm still laughably weak but my progress these last few weeks have given me hope.

>Martial arts five days a week

End this. You are squandering your noob gains. When you're not lifting, eat. Also strap yourself to a bed so you don't burn of your precious surplus.

Do this for 6 months. Only then do you allow yourself some brief walking.

Almost 5 months in, I think my noob gains are slowing

Bench 70kg
Squat 110kg
Row 95kg
Deadlift 150kg
Ohp (easily my weakest) 45kg

yep natty, ive always put most work in my back because i thought it was my most lacking body part

How the fuck do I get bigger arms?
I'm about to finish sl and I really feel like it was a big ass meme.

>Bench : 90kg
>Ohp : 55kg (so close to 1pl8 yet impossible to advance)
>Row: 77.5kg
>Squat: 120kg
>Deadlift : 115 kg (really bad form got me delayed)

Should I just start curling or what?
Been doing chin ups like this for a month: >10 with 5kg
>8 with 10kg
>5 with 15kg
>8 with 10kg
>10 with 5kg

Yet there is no progress in my arms, I feel like I am cursed to small arms.

I hate being an indecisive fag. Lifting for 4 months, about half of it on a half assed cut since I started lifting as a fat cow
>DL: 135lbs to 245lbs
>Squat: 90lbs to 205lbs
>Bench: 65lbs to 115lbs
>Overhead THE PRESS: 55lbs to 75 lbs
155lb 5'7"

Kill me

>triceps makes up 2/3 of upper arm size
>people still focus on biceps when they wanna get thick arms

I hate faggots like you

squat:95 to 355
bench:95 to 205

So far I've done about 7 workouts of SS while cutting / doing cardio. Down 14 pounds, here are my stats.

5'11
270 lbs

>Bench - 85 lbs
>OHP - 80 lbs
>DL - 150 lbs
>Squat - 115 lbs
>Chinups - too fat atm

Not bad for what is about a week of lifting

Is genetics a real thing? Can I get strong with low test?

I'm 19, lifting 2 years. I don't bench anymore, but I OHP 70kgx2, squat 150kgx1, DL 180kgx1. 5'9 75kg BW.

I look pretty fucking small still. Some of the guys in this thread look the same as me after 3 months lifting.

Could I be low test?

Do you train for hypertrophy?
Rep range between 8-12 and shit

9 months? Lmao this is achievable in 5 easy if you're doing a 3 day split and eating 3k calories or more a day.

Being honest with you, never thought it that way, it is probably the reason for my smallish arms.

Nah not at all, I just would have thought that with my stats, I would have been bigger but I'm literally smaller than some people who have lifted for 6 months.

Eat more, accessorize 'small' areas

what are noob gains? only been going for 3 weeks but i cant make gains, eating 150-200g protons too

>5'9
>75kg
You should be doing good, how is your bodyfat?

i miss my noob gains :( this was like my first 3 months progression

how clean is your diet?

Oh I understand now.

Post a pic. I'm the same weight and height I'll post mine if you want to compare.

45 kilohertz row? Gotta slow down bro ur disintegrating ur rotator cuffs

Yeah I'm in the same boat only I'm some 6-7 months in, I think we should abandon our shitty attempts at cutting and just eat normally and lift

3 months here
6' 188 lbs
>260 bench
>330 squat
>420 dead
>155 ohp

>roiding for this

If that's for real, you'd better stick with it. You could actually be good.

I swear I'm real. I've always been pretty strong.

This is me when I was 16 and didn't work out at all.

do you still have long hair?

No, I shaved it when I needed to get a job.