Has lifting increased your confidence?

Has lifting increased your confidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/_dt2zUgT6m/?hl=de
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm confident I can lift more than when I started.

Some. But I still have a lot further to go.

Are you having a giggle there, pal?

No. Nothing's changed.

Why not? Have you always looked good?

Somewhat unintentionally. When I go out I notice I intimidate some people. Funny how it was the other way around about a year and a half ago.

Keep lifting user, don't worry about other people.

Yes. My five year goal is to not need this North Korean missile launch instruction forum anymore.

You can never leave this place user-kun.

High school water polo / swim team got me to accept my body for what it was, and to be okay going shirtless in front of others.

Lifting got me to actually feel good about my body.

Socializing helped me not be such an autist.

No, but Judo has made me more confident in my fighting abilities. Truth is I don't think I've ever had any trouble with talking to people or being confident because those who don't accept me can fuck off.

Asian women are gross

Why is she so perfect bros?

As a physical therapy intern, her W-sitting bothers me to no end.

Plastic surgery, makeup, and because she's easy to get since chinks are literally bottom of the barrel garbage

When I was 15 I lifting for 2 years, confidence went way the fuck up, quit lifting and didn't lift again until I was 21, 23 now and jack shit happened

> Judo
Lol. Come back when you start BJJ, kiddo.

She's Kazakh and 100% natty mongol genes

>Has lifting increased your confidence?
To some degree, it has, however in an overall general view, it has been lowered

She's Kazakh and they don't do surgeries like that.

I WANTED TO FUCK THE GIRL THAT I CROSSED IN THE STREET SOOOOOOO FUCKING BAD I LIKER HER SO MUCH,FUCK

Why do BJJers talk shit when most can't even get out of a Kesa Gatame

tons. I used to have terrible man boobs

now I only kinda have man boobs that mostly look like big strong pecs.

Thanks chest workouts!

>taking 5 years of your life just to stop going on a website
hahahaha that's fucking pathetic

oh yea it did, I used to be " that other guy you guys were with" now I'm fucking me .

lifting gives u confidence, it shows and girls notice.

ofc I was a pretty good looking guy to begin with, but had 0 confidence, lifting was what brought me into the game

You have no fucking idea.

If there a catalogue for kazak wives like her? Or Eurasian qts such as Eastern Russian?

I've done both and Judo is way better for actually fighting. BJJ rules and uniforms reduce the focus on the brutal throws the Judo focuses on. Most people aren't getting up after getting tossed on pavement.

I don't know but have this:

instagram: altynbekova_20

yeah because i look good, get attention from girls and command more respect people. Its helps when you have confidence already there to build on

Imitating the Hodge twins when I look in the mirror has helped my confidence.

brehs
instagram.com/p/_dt2zUgT6m/?hl=de

nah. i increased my confidence. and my lifts.

You can't get out of your gayly named moves, I can escape anything

yeah after like 20 minutes of struggling and I let you out. Also are you sure you'll still be conscious after I slam your head into the ground?

no just made me care less

Yes, my self steem and confidence has increased a lot because I like the way I look now. Im always cheery and smiley now and thats helped me make and retain friends because I feel so positive.

you fucking idiot that's practically the first escape you learn in bjj

I'm 140 kg. You can't throw me.

I'm pretty dyel and normies comment on my physic

grapplers are all bros u stop this autism white belt
>sits in kesa gatame not realizing it isn't a finishing position then gets his back taken
u can't beat my buttscoot powers

>can't even get out of a Kesa Gatame

Just punch him in the back of the head repeatedly.

>tfw shes taller than me

kill me

are you retarded
shes a volleyball player with 7'5" proportions no shit shes taller than you

If anything lifting made me feel more insecure.

According to grills apparently I do but I don't see it. Being a no-life king is the bigger issue though.

Her body is a lanky noodle
Ill admit her face is top.tier

It's a finishing position if I Armbar you

I mean I guess you could but I can take those love taps and just snap your arm bruh

> what is Sasea Tsurikomi Ashi

Haha then I'd trip you frien, after you've gassed of course. Or I'd just single leg you.

> be me
> see girl I know from class at a party
> we start talking
> I am an autistic fuck
> iamblowingit.jpeg
> shift topic to fitness and weightlifting
> she says I look big
> we start drinking
> she says some shit about my pecs
> try to say something flirty but it comes out super awkward like " my pecs aren't as big as your boobies"
> she leaves

Sure it has, but having started from fatfuck meant having 0 confidence and learning how to deal with that feel of even the slightest positive attention.

>pic related, its a not gross azn

> Grapplers are all bros

This is true, I love the BJJ guys who train where I train. I think the only real people who try to start shit are Brazillians and that's because they're so fucking prideful.

Definitely. I started lifting when I was in middle school. I went in blind without having knowledge of proper nutrition or bulking/cutting, so I never saw major gains from it. I stopped lifting for some time, but felt like shit, so I started going back. I have a ways to go still, but I feel way better now.

But they train without the pressure, which is a major part of the move. Kesa should feel like you're smothered (alongside with Kata Gatame). Whenever Kesa is applied correctly with no space and hard pressure, it takes a while to get out of. That's the purpose of Oseokomi

>live in Seattle
>see qt 3.14's all the time out and about

how to approach bros

> He thinks all sexy Asians are plastic

Good gooooood. More for me

kek

Literally say anything. Easy in a bar/bookstore or coffee shop. It almost doesn't matter what you say, you can tell if she wants to talk to you based on how she responds. Then take it from there

>sup girl, i drive a volvo 240 converted to biodiesel on my way to my job at a non-profit tech start-up

At least, that's what I would do if I lived in the PNW

Dude you haven't been training for even 2 years, you put judobros to shame with this attitude.

Hey, I know this is weird but I am constantly seeing you around and I can't help but notice a beautiful woman like yourself. So I was wondering if you'd like to grab a drink and chat a little sometime?

Yes. But just enough to post pics on Veeky Forums and lose it again.

Buddy, I'm not trying to be rude or have an attitude. I was just explaining what could happen. I love all grappling because holy shit who doesn't love it? Now me being irate with that one guy is because he instigated and I retaliated, and in that your correct. Never feed the trolls my brethren.

90% of male population is worse looking than you, so that's something
whenever I have hard time forcing myself to go to the gym/swimming I think about all those lazy people who will never make it

This is whocorrect, you'll make it my friend. Youre to be amazing!!!! Whoever talks shit can fuck themselves, this progress only matters to you.

>beautiful woman
Holy shit ur confirmed for retarded

depends on the situation. make small talk about what's going on, what she's buying, where you are etc. you'll know within a few seconds if she's interested in at least talking by her attitude an how much she looks at you if you feel you have her attention/interest then after a few minutes just saying something like, "hey so I hope this isn't out of left field but if you ever want to do something sometime here's my number," then write down your number on something like a napkin and give it to her. worst case scenario she says she's taken and doesn't accept it but I've never had that happen to me. they always accept. they may not always text but that's ok. you are giving them a reason to not worry about you being a stalker since they can't give you their number without texting you. plus if they do text you'll know for sure they are interested. I've been doing this for a while now with great results and te feeling of rejection is lacking since it's not in person.

Before: borderline suicidal
After: mildly depressed
Yes, it has helped.

>alright time to see whats up on Veeky Forums today
thanks mates, I lasted 5 seconds before the fucking cringe BMTFO

No thanks

relatable

It says right on her shirt she's from Kazakhstan.

which is asia

I bet you dislike black hair too.

>could easily be a world famous supermodel
>is a pro volleyball player instead

brehs

She's doing it for the alpha cocks. Models only get cocks from fat producers.

user, I've been here since 2005. Nobody leaves. You just migrate to more mature board until you retire and die on /out/ or /po/.

> Nobody leaves
moot did.

it's probably first gook I've seen without downy regarded face

Yeah, it has also absolutely ruined me. I went from autist to Chad and I've only been hitting the gym like 5 months. I go out on weeknights, come home at like 6 in the morning. Fucking like 4 different grils right now and I'm pretty sure I got oral herpes. I miss meals and don't sleep enough so the gains are probably gonna start fading.

Who?
>implying he doesn't lurk pretending to be Mexican and still insisting his initials are cp.

>tfw you've wasted so much time here that you remember when this was the top news story on the home page or when people even looked at the home page

-Says the downy retard that can't see she's from Kazakhstan.

It has made me more insecure, Veeky Forums is also partly to blame.

I remember too breh.

I found out about it in 2005 but I didn't tell anyone about it, not even my closest friends, because it was my special place to hang out. They eventually heard about it on their own but I had already been years deep in memes.

When girls feel my muskles yes
"Damn user those biceps"

yes

No it made me even more self aware, but sinds I got more fit I fucked some asian woman which all complimented me on my sex skills, which increased my confidence by a lot!

So keep working out guys, but don't forget to work on your social skills.

The opposite.
Before lifiting I wasn't aware about the sorry state my lats are in. I'm scared of people seeing me without shirt now.

You see this is no advantage against Judo, as Judo is using the opponent's force, his momentum and his weight, to slam him to the ground and keep him there.

kazakh girls are pretty good
most of them are not really slutty, ukrainian girls are the worst and are absolute whores.

also the country itself is pretty bizarre, are there any other anons from third world here?

has anyone else started to become a narcissistic douche since lifting? i used to be a shy hungry skelly who could look anyone in the eye, now it treat everyone like shit.....

How to obtain kazakh qt?

live in kazakhstan, kill and eat horses
Seriously though any user from here can visit Kazakhstan and get a qtp kazakh gf, they fucking love white people since there isn't a lot of us here (am slavfag), especially if you have good body and are foreigner. Country has nice and EXTREMELY cheap tourism options and honestly not even that bad. Nature and girls are really beautiful imo.

Would it be possible to marry her and bring her home, though? I'm eastern european myself, although not slav.

Well, it helped me to fill out my shirts better and made my disproportionately large head look almost normal.

Keep in mind that they are mostly muslim. There are different types of girls with different mindsets, though: there are ultra tradionalist muslim girls, frat bitches, your typical girls and so on. I've been to USA and feel like kazakh girls are not as slutty as americans. Usually marrying is a good option here since people rely on long-term relationships more. It's harder to fuck a girl but easier to keep one.

Aren't there Orthodox ones as well?
t. pravoslavnik rumun

And also, even if I find a qt one through dating sites or what not, how long would it take for her(and presumably her family) to accept a marriage?