See this shit right here?

See this shit right here?

An ENTIRE one has like 300 calories. Shit tastes like candy and keeps me full for hours.

I need more ideas for foods with low calorie density and high flavor content.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajpendo.physiology.org/content/273/4/E768.short
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want to lose weight, it's not about the calories. Just don't eat processed crap.

OP, watermelon is another great filling, tasty, low calorie food. For the most part, any plant that's high in fiber and/or water content will be very satisfying without many calories.

>If you want to lose weight, it's not about the calories.

Terrible advice.

I snack on grapes.
1 cup only has like 62 calories

your mom's pusyy was pretty tasteful

fat-tip: if you've been eating like shit for years don't suddenly start eating tons of celery (specifically) or your intestines will fucking hate you for days

It has never been the calories. You don't tell someone who is 10 feet tall that they need to eat less - You tell them to go check out that tumor in their pituitary gland.
Same thing with teenagers eating a lot and laying around the house all day. They are not growing because they are eating a lot, they are eating a lot because they are growing.
Same thing with getting fat. You eat a lot because your body is trying to get fat.

>Shit tastes like candy

What kind of sad fucking candy have you been eating

I can seriously eat 2-3 cantaloupe.

>bodily energy production has nothing to do with thermodynamics

Yeah, and I bet you believe vaccines cause autism, too, you faggot.

lol wat? You work at footlocker and start teaching people about thermodynamics hahaha

They're called "fruits" and "vegetables." I'm glad to see you've started to get interested in it.

I don't know what's up with you memelovers

>full for 3 hours

Literally nothing keeps me full for more than maybe an hour
>that doesn't mean I eat every hour memelovers

Stop meme'ing so much

No, if you assume he is not degenerate, what he says is that the behaviour is caused by something. Teens crave tons of food because the body needs it, fatties crave because their body thinks it needs it.

I tyhink is what he meant.

while this is terrible fucking advice in general, doesn't fructose have some kind of effect on fat oxidation or something? i keep hearing that you're not supposed to eat fruits on a cut (or ideally at all if you want to avoid excess fat storage on a bulk), but not sure if broscience.

however, OP, if you want a fruit that tastes like candy, eat a persimmon. shit is like honey fruit.

>What is the twinkie diet
Some doctor lost 27 pounds eating processed foods while remaining in a caloric defecit. While i agree that people should eat nore wholesome food, it really is about calories

But that doesn't disprove the importance of calories

I'm probably the only one who agrees with you on this shit nutritional anime board, but yea if you eat unprocessed foods like fruits and veggies you'll be full long before calories become an issue.

>mfw to this board everyone must have been land whales before humanity knew what a calorie was

Nutrition and exercise is simple as fuck but you autistic sperglords manage to ruin it with over complex diets, shit eating, and roids.

Yeah fructose aint great, but pretty inconsequential in the bigger picture. Read dis paper ajpendo.physiology.org/content/273/4/E768.short

Largely, they were if they had enough food for it

Semen

Seriously OP semen is the perfect choice

You cannot get better than semen

If you're cutting just drink 2 gallons a day and nothing else

Of course not