How do I get pimples to stop appearing on the back of my shoulders and back in general?

How do I get pimples to stop appearing on the back of my shoulders and back in general?

I have no pimples forming anywhere else besides in these places, what could be doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJH1iqOu0w8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>its a thinly veiled homo thread

>thinly veiled

Do you sit on a computer chair a lot? Also nice spinal erections.

benzoyl peroxide. strongest one over the counter. thank me after 2-3 weeks

KEK

a bullet, liberally applied to your head.

What am i looking at here you autist

an iron dwarf from the dark iron clan

What is that supposed to be?

from the catalog the pic looked like some dude getting his asshole fisted

The Dark Iron clan (a.k.a. Clan Dark Iron, Dark Iron dwarf)[2] was ruled by the Sorcerer-thane Thaurissan and was unsuccessful in seizing control of Ironforge from the Bronzebeard clan and the Wildhammer clan. Now ruled by Emperor Dagran II under regency of Moira Thaurissan, daughter of Magni Bronzebeard, after the death of Emperor Dagran Thaurissan at the hands of Adventurers, the Dark Irons live in Blackrock Mountain as the slaves of Ragnaros. Dark Iron dwarves are neither mountain dwarves nor hill dwarves but rather considered just shadowy, wandering sorcerers.[3] (LoC 19). Under Moira's guidance it seems some will move into Ironforge and train dwarves as warlocks.

Dark Iron dwarves easily stand out from the other two clans. They physically resemble Bronzebeard dwarves, but they are less stocky and more dexterous. Their skin is pale white to sickly gray, and their hair and beards are white, black, or orange. Their eyes glow with orange flame - one of many gifts from their fiery master, Ragnaros.[1] (MG 52) In WoW they have darkish gray or black skin, with red glowing eyes.

Dark Iron dwarves avoid straight combat, preferring ambushes and ranged assaults. Dark Irons are self-serving, with little of the clan loyalty so dominant in the other two dwarven clans. A Dark Iron willingly flees or betrays his allies in order to save his own life.[1] (MG 52)

Dark Iron dwarves speak Common and Dwarven. Dark Iron dwarves sometimes learn Goblin and Low Common to speak with the creatures around their territory, and their elemental masters teach some of them their ancient language, Kalimag.[1] (MG 53)

What the fuck is this autism and how do I get it off of my board

K

thread soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=vJH1iqOu0w8

Winter is coming

Fuck off you homo faggot. We can all see though your faggot bullshit.

Scrub your shoulders and back with a wash cloth when you shower.

> veiled

>veiled

fucking faggots need to be thrown in the gas chamber