Foods that are nutritionally useless

Does cheese have any value besides as calories? What about potatoes or whole wheat bread?

What do you mean, OP?

They taste good faggot. Enjoy your boiled steak and milk

>nutritionally worthless
>cheese
>pure protein and fat
ummm

>nutritionally worthless
>potatoes and whole wheat bread
>perfect simple carbs
ummm

Where are you getting your information from, Cosmo?

I'm asking a question cunts. Title is if you would like to post food that is worthless.

>pure protein and fat
>perfect simple carbs

Fair enough. I guess what I'm really thinking is, is there a benefit to quitting any of those. Thinking of the lactose and starch and gluten.

well... no, they aren't worthless. I eat rye bread in the morning with 2 boiled eggs. I eat a handful of nuts and 2 things of string cheese for a snack in the middle of the day. I eat a baked potato w meat and veg post workout.

The worst foods you can possibly eat are
>donuts
>fettuccine alfredo
>french fries

In that order.

Are you lactose intolerant?
Are you allergic to gluten?
Are you allergic to sucrose or maltose?

If you aren't, then there is no reason to not eat dairy, starch or gluten as long as its in the proper quantities.

I'm asking you what you mean by worthless. All the foods you mentioned contain nutrients.

ok thanks Veeky Forumsizens.

>fettuccine alfredo
>#2 worst food ever

Really? Worse than candy, doritos, or mountain dew?

What I really meant senpai.

yes

A shitty candy bar is probably 250 calories with probably 15g fat, 30g carbs and 5g protein.

Alfredo, especially if you eat it at a restaurant, is double and triple all of those numbers.

A candy bar is a cheat meal gone wrong, alfredo is just fucking up.

naw nig

more like

>red vines
>pixy stix
>baileys irish cream

>eating food for """"""nutrients"""""" and not just macros and calories like a normal human being functioning just fine
this is how you spot an autistic faggot

>pure sugar
>only 60 calories

pixy stix confirmed for greatest post and intra workout snack ever

And if we're gonna talk drinks now, Blizzards from DQ rule that realm, though Baileys is close. I think Fireball and Rumple destroy Baileys in the calorie department, though.

Unless you've been specifically diagnosed with some sort of allergy for those things, there is literally nothing wrong with them.

So, alfredo great for bulking then?

Not him, but I love alfredo. That sucks.

Sugar would be an example of nutritionally useless.

no love for cotton candy? It's actually ridiculously low calorie (for a sugary sweet)

Alfredo generally has anywhere from 50-100g fat and over 100g carbs and very little protein for 500-1000 calories.

I wasn't joking about it being nutritionally worthless. Its truly shit for anything, even bulking.

I really just like the sauce. Put it on my chicken and veggies with some angel hair.

fuck your "serving size". equalize to 100 calories, pixy stix are pure sugar

it was specifically a halloween article

Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo

>Calories 1219
>Calories from fat 675

>Total Fat 75g 115%
>Sat. Fat 47g 235%
>Sodium 1350mg 56%
>Total Carbs. 99g 33%
>Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
>Protein 36g

1200 calories to only get 36g of protein and 100g carbs. Kek

>equalize to 100 calories

Thats not how it works, fag. The reason certain things are unhealthy is because of how much 1 serving is.

>The reason certain things are unhealthy is because of how much 1 serving is.

Yeah I got really cut when I dropped from 30 servings a day to 20 servings, you fucking idiot.

>servings in/ servings out

>brb, going to Olive Garden to ask for a plate of pasta and then weigh out my meal
>brb counting out how many pieces of candy I can eat out of this bag

The reason pixy stix are the "best" candy you can eat is precisely because they are so small. Same with tootsie rolls.

Of course that all goes out of the window when you crush 500 of them.

I dont eat any of this shit, I eat the same meat/veg/cheese every single day. I'm just saying if you're going to eat some shitty candy, its better to eat one of those small packs of sweet tarts or a couple pixy stix because they are just a few grams of sugar and thats it.

Real whole grains are rich in minerals.

Cheese is nothing special nutritionally but it's good. Historically it was only valued for long shelf life and portability of a ton of calories.

Also the reason why something like a McDouble is better than a Big Mac or some shit. They are essentially the same things, and yet one is giant and one isn't. People don't eat in 100 calorie blocks, they eat whats in front of them (or half).

thanks brahs

Cronometer

i love almonds and while they are good nutritional value they fucking suck since they don't full you up. heck it makes me evne more hungry.

They're also quite expensive where I come from. I usually try to get around 75-100g of nuts a day and that sets me back around £8 a week which equivalent to the amount I spend on chicken :S.

get out of here you nigger

That's because you're not activating them.