I'm going on a date Veeky Forums

I'm going on a date Veeky Forums

Wish me luck

Or give me tips

I'm begging you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-ctjIfdyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Practice being mindful of your surroundings so you can comment on them. Women are pretty observant, so if you can see something, comment on it (hopefully in a humorous way) and she'll usually laugh along.

Don't get too abstract, as they don't like that, I've learned. Even the smart ones found it boring to just discuss ideas all the times. Switching shit up will prevent the feeling of boredom for girls.

Also, watch shit like Craig Ferguson, who is a pretty good example of being light and entertaining.

Ehh, I'll think of other shit in a bit. Checking out some new music right now.

Be yourself ; ^ ))

Remember she's a brain-dead walking vagina and there's no reason to give a shit.

Decent post

Would like to add: TV shows, music, and movies
Girls really like their media. Also try to be a bit enthusiastic, instead of saying something is eeeh okay say it's awesome or w/e other phrase.

You are going to make it.

Remember, now you are one of us. You don't do this just for yourself. You do this for Zyzz, Scooby, Mark Rippetoe and us. Makes us proud. May the flame of Veeky Forums light your path

Don't let us down.

twenty fucking billion times this. literally act like she's a child

^ one of the most insirational Veeky Forums posts I've ever seen. Mind if I screencap it?

This T B H

Also, maybe drink a little before you go. Take a shot of tequila to gain confidence.

DO NOT arrive there shitfaced and reeking of alchohol

I advise the retarded mods to delete this unrelated to fitness thread

>herf derf mewds pls delte dis we only tulk bout lift things up and put them down here

>tfw my oneitis is doing shit like laying her head on my shoulder and laughing at everything I say
shit Veeky Forums I have no idea what to do

Give her the Descartes

You can do it OP

Flame on, little candle

Bitches truly aint shit
This is the best advise user, as soon you realise this is true you will devalue them and stop the spaghetti

neg and kino baby, neg and kino. build rapport, look into her eyes when either of you speak, keep good posture, talk about your childhood or something setnimental to you, etc

dont make it a job interview dont fukin ask her what she likes or is into unless she brings it up on her own

Ask her to press 123 to be your gf

Go full real human bean-mode

Is this the same dude from yesterday talking about the girl who had sweet perfume and sour sweat?

Show her all of your posts on reddit

don't let your cock ring hit the floor if she says something that makes you go soft.

You keep going faggot. You're making us proud. Because of you niggers I'm successfully charming a Latina qt 22/7.

Lifting, cardio and memes.

shoulder check the bitch and tell her to step off
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-ctjIfdyg