Received this in the mail today, wat do?

Received this in the mail today, wat do?

Sorry about the poor quality pictures.

1/2

Throw it in the trash, what the fuck? That's what you do with trash, user.

>adrenal

2/2

>adrenal

dear god wtf OP

Go get your free gourmet meal at the machine shed.

This. You'd be crazy to turn down a free gourmet meal. Come on!

This. go in your douchiest workout attire as well and laugh out loud every time you hear them say some bullshit

do this, go have a plate of vegetables and laugh at the dumb dumbs

would love to hear what is this shit all about
go there, post results

how do they classify the body types by hormonal imbalances? i just did a search about it, with no results at all

>Free Gourmet Meal at The Machine Shed

Topkek.

Also OP you should probably delete that and repost with their info redacted before you get a doxxin' ban

I'll probably go if I have time. If I do I'll update Veeky Forums with what they say.

This counts as a DoX?

>Are you a fat woman? Come get some food to transform!

Brilliant

Walk into the place wearing tracksuit pants and a wifebeater, tell them you got that shit in the mail and demand a meal.

Yes, giving the information of any person organization or country is against the rules and the law.

If you post Google's HQ address you WILL be permanently banned from Veeky Forums and reported to the FBI.

>If you post Google's HQ address you WILL be permanently banned from Veeky Forums and reported to the FBI.
Is that why Jewgle's HQ adress is public information on the web as learned by a single search listed by jewgle?

The information OP posted was easily and publicly available on the internet and yet him posting that information is without doubt against the rules, as is your picture which violates the global rule against racism. You do not belong here edgelord.

who let this retard use a computer?

The machine shed... Sounds legit

0.1/10

You're a piece of shit

And you're a fucking goy.

Free food!

>The Machine Shed
They're going to kill a bunch of fatties for meat aren't they?

So. What's wrong with it?

I've seen this stuff before. It makes sense. Eating poor. No sleep. Stress. Men getting titties. It all corroborates.

>racism
Cmon dude it's just a bit of banter. Lighten up.

>liver issues is a beer gut

I want to baitlieve

>liver is now a hormone