The suicidal thoughts are coming back. No matter what I do, it's not enough for everyone who wants to see me succeed...

The suicidal thoughts are coming back. No matter what I do, it's not enough for everyone who wants to see me succeed. I don't give a fuck about going to Italy for world championships. I don't care. But now I have to raise $10 000 to pay for the trip. I don't want to leave everything I like for 3 weeks to be with people I don't even know. I don't want to be in this relationship anymore. It's too stressful and we fight too much, I am no longer happy. I can't let go of anger. I struggle every day with the most basic shit. Everything makes me angry. I can't even walk on sidewalks on off days because the way the lines match up with my stride pisses me off. I can't let my anger out or it will hurt the people around me. I just want to die.
I just want to die.

Also does anyone have any tips on rear deltoid development

Literally everyone has suicidal thoughts at least once a day. If you don't, you probably have really low IQ.

Are you doing reverse flies? Those really helped my posterior delts.

Can you sound more deprressed. Get a grip

Quit crying about it and chug a gallon of bleach, faggot

These + facepulls are GOAT

soooo. Are you going to do anything about it?
I know how that is user. It's hard to muster up the energy to take action and make a leap of faith that you'll end up better but no one and no thing or event can do it for you.

This too shall pass and all, but really only if you do something about it.

Also flys and wide grip rows with your elbows out.

How's that

Sounds like you're under a lot of pressure OP.

if your rear delts are lagging you might as well kill yourself tbqh

Get a therapist.

Just kill yourself already your over thinking it

like these anons say
rear delt flies are the most direct thing, but I personally prefer facepulls to RD flies.
I personally feel the overall contraction more and I find RD flies uncomfortable for my shoulders

It's just a chemical reaction in your brain. There's no profound meaning nor will any philosophy help you. Either ride it out or get it treated.

So stop doing things for other people then, beta

If I'm doing facepulls should I set the pull to below my head, above my head, or just about in line?

coming off cycle, huh OP?

>tfw you feel your life with lifting and pointless sex to fill the void she left in your heart
>it never works
>I've gotten laid with a different girl every day so far this week and still just want her

experiment what gives you a better squeeze in the rear delt. >all cable heights and grip

Your brain tricks you into thinking you want what you can't have. It's difficult to imagine but if you were to get back together with your ex there's no way it would live up to what you've built up in your mind.

I prefer mouth level

>your
confirmed for dumb

OP, do yourself a favor and make an appointment with a therapist. You do not have to shoulder your burdens alone.

Especially not with those shitty rear delts of yours.

savage