Is this achieveable natty?

So most of the male superheros (Henry Cavill, Hugh Jackman, etc) are taking lots of steroids to get those physiques. But what about the women? Is there any chance pic-related is natty, or did she have to take tons of roids to look like that?

Here's another picture of her where she's flexing so you can really see how jacked she is. I really admire the casting and her commitment to getting a strong physique to play Wonder Woman, I just hope she didn't feel too much pressure to take all those roids and HGH

and this piss poor physique is supposed to be wonder woman. jesus fucking christ

Any non-fatty grill from a gym beats this bitch in physique.

one's a gym rat and the other is an actor. What do you expect?

I expect women to be as dedicated as the male actors. You don't see superman, or thor being completely Dyel.

If an actress came in for a big role jacked up (by female non-roider standards) and looking like Carano or similar there's pretty good odds she'd get tossed from the film. Whatever a realistic female fighter look would be, it ain't in the character design for most lead roles.

Wonder woman should have never been revived
If it did though Gina Corano should have been it an actually strong woman

Only fetishists like super jacked chicks silly user

No one is asking for super jacked.
We are totally asking for Gina Carano, tho.

how about the same effort men put in the roles?

shes just done what 99% of women do in the gym, go in with full make up and walk on the treadmill while chatting to eachother

She's weak as hell.

the look the way they're asked to look. they're actors. that's their job

>I saw a girl on the gym today and she wasn't fat
>she climbed stairs two at a time
>100% sure she's on a gear

>I expect women to be as dedicated as the male actors.

why?
In any profession there are 100 dedicated males for every 1 dedicated female.

This annoys me because truth but at my work they just installed a new policy where at least 40% have to be female in leadership roles

It's unfair imo

muscled up women look disgusting

she'd need to have that buttugly fitness model look with low body fat and forced to get implants to come close to the cartoon depiction

fuck off

Wow. Amazing how easy women have it. All they need is a cute face.

She looks so jewish. Gross

Are you kidding me? I know 13 year olds with bigger arms

does she even lift?

She actually looks much better in the 2 pics on the right

Should've been gina

B r e h s

technically, Wonder Woman gets her strength from the gods, so it's all supernatural anyway

One could argue that she shouldn't be muscled-up at all, as she doesn't get her strength from her muscles, and they wouldn't be trained by the work that they do

who the fuck cares that much that she isn't huge anyway, she did a good job and is conventionally attractive, which is what the casting bunch would have been looking for -- not everyone has the same beauty standards as Veeky Forums

As a liberal, that's why I'm voting for Trump. That happens in other countries but it's not allowed in the US... Yet. Hillary already said 50% of her cabinet will be women. She'll probably make it legal for companies to be sexist too. And she just said she wants more sexism in prison too, basically calling for more pussypasses