Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

I'm planning a trip to the beach in a few summers, and I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some advice to help me progress from my current body to something more along the lines of this pic, which is my long-term goal physique.

Thanks brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tac71micVyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never drink anything besides water

Hate to break it to you, but that's a full on roid-bod. You're never looking like that naturally.

Start roiding now. There's no way the King of Fit is natty.

From wikipedia: "...Faith No More keyboardist Roddy Bottum remarked about Pattôn "caffeine is the only drug he does""
It's probably just insane genetics, he does have top 0.001% insertions and muscle bellies afterall.

Is it possible for me to at least get close to his size and bf% natty? Please respond

worst Veeky Forums meme in history?

>substituting squats for legpress
youtube.com/watch?v=tac71micVyQ

Good question, probably the cold showers meme.
Now do you have any advice for me to reach my goal body?

That would be Mastest

don't give OP the satisfaction of calling it a meme. it has never and will never catch on. it's a pure, unadulterated shitpost

Bumping to get back on topic

What sort of foods should I be eating?

Eggs
Preferably sunny side up

such a lovely way to start the day

I had 4 eggs this morning, am I gonna make it?

Holy shit!!! !1

That dude is juicy as Fuaarrrkkkkkk! Mirin' harder than I've ever mired before

I can't help but notice the difference in skin color between his legs and torso now.

Rumour has it, he had just finished doing some occlusion training targeting his entire lower body. So the colour difference was actually due to bloodflow.

Big MlKE denies this however, stating that occlusion training is cheating, and would not benefit his strength gains. He maintains that the difference in skin tone is due to the fact that he generally kept his legs covered, so avoid intimidating others.

What a guy...

Definitely
Also caffeine helps

>36966090
OK. Thanks

>36970940
this looks fucking stupid, doesn't it? you look like a fool! don't you look like a fool, now?

Lma0, looks like someone doesn't understand greentext. Go back to redd¡t

>36970947
Absolutely rekt fám

Sick thread bro!!! XD XD XD !!! !!

Thanks, not mine though

why would you want to look like that?

girls dont like the obviously roided look.

Bump