20 yrs old
2 weeks lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jxsTZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 weeks lifting
No reason to lie. You're already a manlet

i used to lift a year ago for 6 months
and a year before that for 6 months and prior to that i did calisthenics too and wrestling since im 16 but i got back after 1 year back 2 weeks ago
pic related 10 days ago

75kg here

I started my cut a week ago, about to get into banana republic sugoi mode. Any comment will be welcome

Posted in last thread, 5'11, about 179lbs. Is it time to cut Veeky Forums? Nearly beach season here but am gaining strength nicely so idk

This looks great, why would you cut?

4 months of serious lifting. How fucked up am I? 183cm / 80kg

How'd I do?
Should I keep cutting? Finally starting to feel the affects.

Looking pretty joocey for 2 weeks OP. Did you do any sports before lifting?

Also bodyweightfag here.

Never mind my question explains it.

You're not a manlet so you're good to go.
Amazing transformation m8.

posting cause why not.

>186cm
>80.5kgs
>18 y/o

how do?

Thanks m8, guess part of me would like to get cut up for the summer, but I'm progressing well strength-wise so idk

no one ever answers me and I kill all threads I post in

Could someone tell me what I should work on? I have gyno, so that's why my chest looks weird. Getting it removed in a month.

6'3 - 236 lbs -- Starting a cut.

6'0
205lbs

5'11"
196 lbs

I would't cut too much, itll make your chest gap look worse. Focus on gaining size in your shoulders triceps and back. Looks pretty solid though. Also make the star bigger just so it doesn't look too sad.

Trex mode

2 months into dieting and lifting. Down 12lbs already.

>This will be my before picture in 4 months

5'11
165 lbs
Current body this morning before workout. Not sure what I need to work on besides chest. Possibly shoulders? Just did shoulders and the post-pump made my shoulders look really swole and took attention off my dyel chest so I'm thinking I should go extra hard on them before summer.

Why would you cut? you are literally skinny already, keep bulking
that's gyno? but it doesn't even look like you got puffy nipples man

Is there anything I can do for my lower chest? More-so the crease part? Decline bench?

Usually when I shave my chest the middle line becomes apparent and it looks much better, but the bottom part never connects.

Dips

Just stepped out of the shower -- If you have gyno, you'd know that it contracts for a few minutes after getting "cold" -- There's still a big lump though and it definitely affects my chest aesthetics even when "hidden".

Can't wait to get surgery honestly. Fuark.

how long you been lifting? i am same height and 30lbs lighter

everything

Should I keep eating at maintenance or lean bulk more?

I am

looking good

C H E S T G A P

It's pretty much all low body fat + Genetics. I've never been on a decline bench in my life. I just do Flat bench OHP and cable flies.

that's the plan, really. Just trying to get proportional at the size I am.

Have you done research? How long are you out of commission lifting wise?

Started two years ago but had shit diet and did stupid bro shit at gym, plus had periods off. Then since January I kept eye on diet, doing a solid routine and cut down on booze big time.

Yes I have. Should be a month out of it, which I am NOT looking forward to. However, being able to actually wear fitting shirts and being comfortable in my own skin is priceless.

You chest-normies have NO idea how debilitating gyno is. It's the anti-thesis of masculinity.

Gyno? Your chest looks fine to me

See
I would never take a picture of it "normal" and post it on here. It would like throwing a chicken breast in an alligator pit.

Looking forward to your after picture

Ohhh, man. You seriously have a rocking body. Dude. Those PECKS. Maannn, so perfect. One of the best bodies I've seen in a while. Just. WOW.

Fuck this makes me even more self conscious about my chest. If you have gyno I have to have it FUCK

Oh, my b.

6' 185

something like a 1350-1400ish gym total

Probably should cut down to 181 and do a meet. :-/

Breh, you'll KNOW you have it. It tingles when you lay on your back to sleep. Feel under your nips and feel for granules or weird glandular material. Also, you'll see your nips poke through your shirts, sweaters, etc.

I actually put facking liquid bandage on it when I go out so I can live normally. It helps a bit.

Unbelievable. Love it. Greek god status.

I have the lumps and the nipples and my chest is clearly visible in shirts. If it's cold I sorta look like I have a well developed chest in a tighter shirt but it's a lie. I fucking hate this. I never even thought about it until fit introduced me to it. Just assumed I had too high body fat but I started noticing fatter people than me with mostly flat chests. I'm afraid if I cut lower it will become even more noticeable or some shit and I can't afford surgery. I almost want to hop on gear cause fuck it I already got it and maybe if I'm big like you it'll be less noticeable. I also have somewhat wide hips so I just feel emasculated as fuck when I look in the mirror.

Cutting

6ft 203

Tryna get to 195.

>tfw taking a pic at an angle makes you look 10x better

You need to get down to around 180 to really be lean. I looked leaner than you at 205, same height.

how old are you...i also stopped drinking a lot

no one outside of fit knows what gyno is...i wouldn't worry about it

you look like that meme of the guy with the bikes and its something like friends dont let friends skip torso day

Yeah I'm aware. I started lifting at 235 as fatassfat and I've been cutting for about 4m/o so I wanna see what I look like at 195 because this shit sucks.

Nah, he'll be lean at 190. Then he'll be totally perfect.

It's funny because my best bench is 360 and my best front squat is only 375...like seriously wtf...

fucking quad genetics of peace

You post the same pic for the past three weeks. You making any gain senpai?

6'2
198 Ibs

Go consult with a doctor and say it HURTS and you cannot sleep and you always feel it. Exaggerate a lot and you might get it covered by insurance.

I feel your pain breh. How old are you? If you're young and going through puberty still, there might be some orals you can take.

5'9.5"
156 lbs
Been lifting long enough to know that no amount of muscle mass will ever hide my nipples.

So awesome. Congratulations on the amazing body. Seriously, I want that body.

I saw him and asked if he knew what it was. He said yeah, but my BF was too high to tell. I had blood work done and he said it was normal. I need to actually get a copy so I can see numbers. I'm 23. I used to be leaner so I'm not sure if I got it during puberty. I also from 17-20 was on various SSRis and doing drugs and 21-22 drinking a ton. So who knows. I don't have like a terrible case of it but I can't help but think how besides me looking dyel people also are like "nice tits"

Holy SHIT we found the nipplemonster

Too little mass to be cutting

>195
Make that 180 fatboy

Twins. Looking great

Holy shit we do look super similar.

Stop bullying the local residents.

lol. looking good man, keep it up. maybe hit delts and traps more, really tie that taper together

Technically it's my areolas.

H/w? You look strong as hell.

you ever get those lower abs to show?

do they feel good jw

Your chest is fine. Disregard the retard. He doesn't even realize what he's saying considering your shoulders and back are clearly not lacking and you have a normal chest gap.

194cm/6'4 114kg/252lbs

I regret putting gyno in my post because most of the replies were gyno-related minus one constructive post.

Can someone tell me what I should work on? I still feel like I should cut some because I want hercules-core.

Mirin' whole body. You have really good insertions for aesthetics.

Awesome transformation. You looked good fat in the first place, but now you have become CHAD. Mirin' v-taper.

Thisiswhatgirlslike.jpg -- Pretty impressive for bodyweight only. I would do a bro-split with high reps and you'll look even better.

Mirin' that core. I would say add some mass to your chest and traps and you're set.

Pretty good foundation. You look strong. Keep doing what you're doing and then do a bro-split and you'll be god-mode.

You have potential AF. Keep going on the cut.

mirin nips REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -- Also looking stronk.

mirin nips, but also looking good. Keep doing what you're doing but try emphasizing more upper chest.

Now for some constructive criticism:

You aren't DYEL, but you aren't far above it. What kind of routine do you do? I find that a mix of heavy compounds in a rep range of 6-8 supplemented with high rep accessories really brings out the muscle. It seems like yours are dormant for now.

You look great. Only comment I would have is for you to hit chest more -- specifically upper chest.

You look fine for 4 months in. Don't expect miracle results, lifting should be a lifestyle. I think you should lean-bulk and keep lifting hard. In 6 months of consistency, you should have some impressive noob gains. What routine do you do?

Tough angle to judge. From what I see, you look good. Can't really give any advice because of the above.

Keep going. Don't mean to startle you, but that looks like gyno. Hopefully it's just fat.

Hit everything breh.

Keep lifting w/ leanblk

Lmao

Do strongman. Train your core like you would every other muscle group. Huge cores come from hypertrophy. Deadlifts, OHP, atlas stones, etc... Forearms could use work but they're 90% genetics. Also legs could be bigger.

Oh, and his name is Heracles.

Looking juicy bruh would suck duck no homo

Am I supposed to actually work out forearms directly?

I figured pull-ups, deadlifts, bicep work, etc already targeted them.

And I'm actually JUST now incorporating squats and deads into my lifting schedule as I tore my ACL. It's been a month or so since I started and I can squat 2 plates for reps and I deadlift close to 3. This is probably pathetic for a guy my size since I see a lot of you guys on here pulling far more while weighing way less than me.

i took this picture 2 days ago so i find that hard to believe senpai.

I have knee problems that hold me back in the gym too(bench 330lbs squat 350lbs) so I know what that's like.

Yes, do separate forearm work. You can also just do all your deadlifts with a double overhand grip as well. Get an adjustable grip trainer too and treat the muscles like you would a normal muscle. I have shitty forearms but really you can only do the best you can.

Nobody understands how much of a handicap joint injuries are in the lifting game, so don't worry about it. Deadlifts are definitely better for your knees than squats are as there is a lower range of motion preventing joint deviation due to ACL instability. I use machines and deadlifts while squatting very lightly to get around my knee issues, although my knees aren't improving so I'm about ready to just say fuck it and just train like I used to.

Holy shit, I thought I had huge nipples. Thanks for the confidence boost

holy shit those pepperonis, bro

Tfw i feel too fat to bulk

guys have i escaped hungry skelly mode yet? i'm 5'10, 156lb

84Kg
186Cm
21Yrs old
4 months lifting.

I think my chest lags a bit, even though I have incorporated a chest day..

>these are supposedly the same dullards who give advice on here

Why is that almost everyone on this board looks like they've been on GOMAD for two months,while claiming to have been lifting for 2 years at the same time

>Most people say they lift for just a few months
>Claim years
Stop projecting fatty

fuck off retard. These aren't necessarily people giving advice and you can always help people less knowledgeable than yourself. You don't have to huge and ripped to help someone

You look dyel.

>tfw body dysmorphia because I have baby skellington wrists and hands
>20 years old but get mistaken for 16 all the time even though i'm 6'0
>scared to post my progress on Veeky Forums

70 kg
6'0
just started a body-strength routine. I hardly eat.
imgur.com/a/jxsTZ

Shave your pit hair. I mean I'm european but that is just nasty.

first time posting be gentle

6'1

225lbs

fair enough, will take on board. anything else?

Cut or maintenance? Pls rate

King Cobra/10

Almost there, eat more and lift heavy

Am I ottermode yet sempai ?