Obese Anons thread

Obese Anons need a safe space to discuss our problems. Quit telling us to kill ourselves and drink bleach. It solves nothing. Go to /v/fatpeoplehate if you want to participate in that kind of bigotry. I know you're lurking here because I do it too. Thread is our safe space.

I'm 5'6", 248 lbs, 24 yo. I've been dieting since 2012. Since I started dieting, I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either. I have bounced up and down, with my lowest being 194 lbs and my highest being 260 lbs.

I never anticipated that it would be this hard to lose weight. I gained it after getting put on medication for bipolar disorder and I've kept the weight ever since. Now it's been almost 5 years of obesity. Last year I got fed up with doing it alone, so I got some drugs from the doctor. One of them was an injection that didn't work. Now I am taking pills, which worked at first, but now no longer work. I think that if I'm still this fat in 2 years I am just going to go for some kind of gastric surgery because that is less risky than being this obese.

Other urls found in this thread:

intensivedietarymanagement.com/category/lectures/the-aetiology-of-obesity-lecture-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or just count calories, breh?

I've been doing that for 4 years and it's gotten me nowhere.

You're medicating yourself with food, brah.

I know how the yo-yo goes.

I started at 430 and got down to 280. It was a hard-fought battle, every 20 pounds I lost I gained 10 back. I never addressed my emotional eating habits, I never redefined my relationship with food as fuel first pleasure second.

When I broke my shoulder, my bad habits dragged my fat ass back up to 375.

Something clicked, and since then I've consistently dropped weight without regressing - a few cheat days here and there, but they were single days rather than binge weeks or months.

Don't wait 2 years. Don't cheat on your 'diet' - you're only cheating yourself.

This advice isn't useful to anyone.

I can't imagine thinking so little of myself that I would consider getting a painful and dangerous surgery just because I can't control my eating. Please don't do it user. I was in the same boat as you 5'9" 240 now I'm jacked and in complete control over my eating and body. If you need advise just ask.

Then you weren't doing it right

That's kind of the problem, but if I can't do it right then what is the point in doing it.

Learn to do it right. Weigh everything and if you don't lose weight lower the calories

Is it not working because you don't want to believe it's true?

Stop being a fat sack of shit and rear LED and increase your cardio.

Just cos you count your daily 4000 calories doesn't mean your gonna lose weight. Stop eating so much. For real. Try 1800 calories every day n work down to 1500

260 lbs 19 yr old Manlet here
I went vegan I've juiced I learned if I want to lose weight its either starving or exercise
The only problem is
>it hurts
>but I love food
>I'm not ready for such a big change
I haven't lost or gained noticable weight in three years
I'm not emotionally ready for change but I can't decide if I should go on Ritalin or not
I have a bad history with drug and alcohol abuse
>I just want to lose weight
Being big is hard when trying to exercise it takes much more effort and time and its not immediate
If the Ritalin doesn't help I'm probably gonna kill myself
I'm not very patient I was an overweight kid and bullied for my size
I'm getting tested for hypothyroidism and Cushing's disease I eat super healthy but I don't exercise I'm also really depressed if you haven't found out yet

I know how many Calories I'm eating. I usually meet my target at dinner time, and then go over it a few hours later when I get hungry. Whether it's 1500 Calories or 2000 Calories doesn't seem to matter. I'm never satisfied until I get between 2500 and 3000.

5 years? Try 20 and get back to me. I've consigned myself to die from this shit. Hell I can't even afford to go to the doctor to find out if I have diabetes or not. And you need a safe space? You have medication? I've been depressed since I was 14 and couldn't do a damn thing about it. I just had to suck it up. Only tried to kill myself twice though, guess I'm lucky.

Goddamn, now I'm mad.

You have to be ready to lose the weight. If you're not, chances are you'll gain it back when you slide back into old habits. At the very least you'll yo-yo on your way down, drastically setting back your progress.

Your BMR is 2200 calories. If you can't eat ~1800 calories daily then you're going to remain stuck.

The only thing you can do is make smarter choices about where your calories come from (lean meats over fatty cuts/dense vegetables over starchy/etc) and to cut out your binging. Stop eating for pleasure, treat food as fuel.

If you can't reconfigure that relationship then gastric bypass won't help you - you'll just re-stretch out your stomach and eat your way back up to where you were.

I live in Canada so almost everything is covered by the government.

Holy shit what a fucking pity party.

I've been half assing my dieting since I started in December, it's my own fault I haven't lost as much as I should've by now. From 250 down to 225 now.

The only thing I know I've been doing right is 100% counting my calories. I count out my servings, weigh my food down to the second decimal. Every extra bite is accounted for. This way I know the math works, I can see why I haven't lost more weight because I can see when I eat more than I should.

tl;dr version: quit crying, count your calories

>How do I adult
Also shut up about this yoyo bullshit I'm on a normal diet right now not hopping from plan to plan

Jesus christ guys I am still a fatty, but I was a much bigger fatty. All you have to do is fucking decide to get skinny. My gf left me and that was pretty much it for me, and now I'm determined. I've gone from 315 to 255 in about 4 months and eventually your eating habits just stick and you don't even WANT that garbage anymore because all you can think is "fucking empty calories that's just holding me back fuck all of that garbage".

Then go have 'em staple your guts you little bitch. They'll pay for it, right?

OP, all I hear is

>"WAAAAHHH! This shit is too hard! Where's my handout already?!"

So you aren't satisfied until you hit 2200 or 2500? You're not SUPPOSED to be satisfied. You're not ever gonna feel full at first, but that's the whole point. You have to train your body to get used to the cut. Eat less and move more, it's not that fucking hard. Believe me, as big as you are, you could be losing tons of weight every month as long as you put forth the effort.

Yoyoing isn't jumping from crash diet to crash diet. Assuming you're the OP, you are the yoyo - swinging between 200 and 260 pounds. When you take 3 weeks off over Christmas/New Years and come out of it 10 pounds heavier? That's the yoyo.

Losing weight is difficult - it's hard to sacrifice pleasure now for pleasure in the future. Luckily, it's very simple - sacrifice pleasure and comfort now for pleasure and comfort in the future.

I'm starting to think something is wrong with me. I'm 220 and I just look so much bigger.

I'm going to the gym 4x a week for 2 hours and I still feel obese. I have worn myself out. I'm now waking up with nosebleeds.

I just want to be ripped Veeky Forums

pic? are you anorexic?

I'm 5'5 and 220

Ive had a history of eating disorders and studd

I'm 5'5" and 140... I'm sorry user :(

I used to be obese, I can help you, can you send me a pic?

God I hate my stomach.

I've been eating less and exercising so much and I lost three kilos (yay) but i just feel like a fucking land whale.

Im 220 too...

Except 6 foot 4 and currently cutting will probably get down to 190/200

Turn that self loathing into motivation fattie

Here's (You)

Im just messing with yah, hard work an exercise will do you good.

>safe space
>waaah waaah my life is hard ad infinitum

It's not that fucking hard you niggers, just throw out any shit food you have, then eat 2000cal a day, 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fat and stick to it for a month.

Stop being so mentally piss-weak and you might actually get somewhere. I can guarantee unless you change your attitude you won't make it, even with all the surgery and drugs in the world.

>b-but I can't e-eat so little
That's why you're so fat.

>b-bullying me w-wont help
Neither will whatever you've been doing up until this point because you're still fat.

Have some fucking self respect.

t. formerly obese man

my goal weight is about 130 and i just dont know how long it'll take me to get there.

i'm going to just work harder and eat healthier and less. I refuse to my hatred of my body ruin me.

How much are you eating pink polka dots? Why not start with Cardio on the stair master for 30mins and lifting weights.

I do cardio for 15 minutes, lift for 60 minutes, and finish with 15 minutes of cardio.

My gym doesn't have a stairmaster.

I eat roughly 5000kj a day.

My parents wouldn't give me food as punishment and when they did I was called fat if I ate bread or wanted seconds. If I didn't want to eat I was beaten. I was very thin but I got older and I had big boobs for my age so I started starving myself and only ate dinner thinking it would help keep me looking smaller longer but It didn't so I did stupid shit, wore huge clothes (which did the opposite of help) and I'd just sleep for hours.
I hide a lot mostly because I fear people. That makes it hard to go to the gym or for a walk. When I was old enough to get my first job I started eating out more especially since my parents split and we never had food or cooked at home. I was average build at the time because of sports. Depression, abuse, alcohol, shitty relationship etc. I'm now something I've been conditioned to hate, a fat antisocial loser. The thought of getting help at this size is overwhelming. It's affected my life so much I'm so fucked... so fucked killing myself would've been the easy fix but end of last year I just read shit here and randomly started counting calories and walking. I haven't been serious but I lost 20 lbs and it motivated me to get serious. I stopped drinking 3 weeks ago (hardest shit to do) and started doing bodyweight exercises and using dumbells. I haven't weighed myself but I feel better and my clothes are a bit loose.

5'8, always looked smaller than my weight in clothes (currently 310 lbs) and haven't seen changes yet but for me the biggest thing is I'm still trying. I want change. I'm doing something. I refuse to give up and if I have to keep cutting shit out of my life, I'll do it. I just want to fix my life and go hiking/camping. That's all I want. Just want to be outdoors... Sorry this was long...

>5000kj
>about 1200 kcals

You're not counting right, the weight should be flying off of you.

I don't usually do kj but isn't that around 1200 in calories? if so (correct me if I'm wrong) I highly suggest that you eat above 1800cal and do lifting because ...

Calories= Muscles. You need food to gain muscles. Without calories you're just pretty much not building anything, you'll burn calories and lose fat but you're only going to make your body go to starvation mode even when you're chubby and end up creating a body that will hold on to fat.

Calories are not an enemy, eat more and just raise your fitness intensity up. As long as you're doing that and making sure that you do not cheat on your high protein diet you will eventually lean out and gain muscles gradually.

Kcal is the only conversion europoors and Amerifats use together. Quit being so fucking edgy, senpai.

Also, if you guys are having trouble losing the flab, try out intermittent fasting with 12 hrs feeding, 12 hrs fast until you can get to a happy medium of 16-20 hrs of fasting; along with a high protein, low carb and low-medium fats.

>pic related: spicy chicken salad. Salsa instead of dressing

We have the same remote control.

To all the fatties:
It has never been about the calories. Adipose tissue is regulated by hormones. If you want to know how you get fat, why some people are skinny, how to lose weight et.c. then check out this lecture series.
intensivedietarymanagement.com/category/lectures/the-aetiology-of-obesity-lecture-series/

It is the same with other animals too. Beef cattle gain fat and muscle because they eat much more and move less rhan dairy cows?
CRaP has never worked and sadly its veing touted to fat people everywhere.

How do you let yourself get to this point? I would legit starve for weeks if I even came close to your fucking level.

It is about cravings. The body does not want to starve so it makes you eat.
The rest of the organism is basically starving while the fat tissue grows, like a tumor.

interesting pic
i finally learned something on Veeky Forums it seems

Technically obese here, but I'm feeling pretty good these days. Lost 60lbs since January. Still at 228 and 6'1". Got some ways to go, but it seems reachable.

Here's a tip from someone who is "making it." It really is as fucking simple as eating less.

Obesity sucks, though - believe me, I know. I don't take my shirt off in front of other people - not even close friends. My best friends went to the lake last week and I fucking didn't go because I assumed I'd have to be shirtless at some point. Which is stupid because I don't look THAT fat. Just not as slim as them. I might not ever get to their level. But right now, i feel massive.

Not to mention it wreaks havoc on your health. You WILL get diabetes. You WILL have liver/kidney failure. You WILL get eye problems and you WILL have bad skin.

It is the number one killer in America besides dangerous minorities most likely. And the worst part is it is TOTALLY BEATABLE. People are just so lazy and/or stuck in their ways. I'm no slim dude or muscle-bound Veeky Forumsizen, but damn it, I'm trying.

Literally praying for my Veeky Forums brothers in this thread battling obesity as well.

If you try to make too many changes all at once your body and mind will reject them. Start slow, cut one thing out a week. Maybe 4 sodas a day instead of 5 until you're used to it, then down to 3 and so on. Same with food, cut down your rice or Pasta portion to 60g from 100g. Slowly slowly catchy monkey user op.

Go Paleo bro. After the first 2 weeks withdrawal from sugar and artificial shit your calories will drop off and so will the weight added bonus your energy levels will go up too.

former obese piece of shit here. I'm going to give you guys some really bad advice but it "worked" for me. Don't do this unless you have more will power than I do.

For a long time I tried to lose the weight and I just couldn't. Everything I did failed and I just kept gaining. By the time I hit 250 I pretty much spiraled into depression. At that point in time I began to hate my body. I hated it so much that I began to do unhealthy things. I became bulimic. I lost 60lbs in 3 months by throwing up everything I ate pretty much. I should have been happy with my progress and quit but the problem is that bulimia is like a fucking freight train. I couldn't stop doing it. I knew it was wrong but I kept doing it. I planned to stop when I hit 175 but it didn't work out like that. I went from 250lbs to 150lbs in a year. My parents nearly ended up putting me in a hospital. I lied and told them I had it under control. No matter how much weight I lost it was never enough. It took me about 8 years to finally quit throwing up my food. I got down to 115lbs at my lowest.

Recently I've been able to put back on some weight by working out 5-6 days a week and eating right. If anyone here is ever considering throwing up their food, don't do it unless you can stop yourself once you hit your goal. It is an extremely effective way to lose weight but it becomes a mental illness very quickly.

tl;dr eating disorders can help you lose weight fast but are probably not a smart thing to do

Not very nice for your teeth either. I don't think it's a good idea to glamourise a serious eating disorder to desperate fatties.

What part of my post glamorized an eating disorder? I struggled with that shit for the better part of a decade.

Also yeah the teeth thing is definitely true. My enamel is totally fucked

k i l l

y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f

Well you are telling people it's an effective way to lose weight. It's called an eating disorder because you aren't in control of it. Would you really go through that again just to lose weight? You said yourself eating better and going to the gym is what you do now. This is a normal solution.

You should get a really big top hat that covers your body from the thoracic cavity upwards and draw eyes on your belly.

You wanna reduce weight? Pic related.

You need to learn how to cook proper food. WIthout proper, tasty, filling meals you wont be able to stick with it for life.

Learn some recipes from jamie oliver or gordon ramsay. They both have very quick and tasty meals with little calories.

And other things that makes you fuller are: Chewing more and chewing the food properly
Eating foods which have high protein contents
Eat foods with fibre.
And eat HOMEMADE meals made from proper food.
Stews can take longer than normal food to digest, thus make the sensation of fullness last longer.

Its also important to fix your sleeping schedule if you dont sleep enough.
If you have trouble with this then lookup "borge fagerli biorhythm diet"
I know it sounds fancy, but its backed up by tons of studies, and the newer studies keep reinforcing it. Its based on your cardiac rhythm

For cardio, do walking. If walking makes you tired, then walking is cardio. walking up hill, cycling or swimming is better if you have joint issues

And learn how to cook, with spices.

I lost 60lbs in 3 months. It's terrible for you and a horrible thing to do but I cannot deny its effectiveness.

That being said, it's definitely not the right thing to do. It took me a long time to realize that eating right and going to the gym is the only way true to be a healthy individual. I'm just sharing my story here. I'm not saying people should follow my path because the health complications from my prolonged bulimia were likely even more serious than obesity.

I think so.

I went from 30 to 40 BMI in like 6 months. By the time I realized I was gaining, it was too late.

>Literally praying

Magic sky fairies aren't going to help.

Paleo is low carb, and I hate low carb.

I knew all this stuff 4 years ago and yet here I am.

I know how to cook and have access to homemade food.

Your problem is you aren't willing to eat less and be hungry. You're counting calories and you know you're eatig too much but you're too weak willed and glutinous to do what you need to. Stop whining tja that youre fat when you won't put in the bare minimum effort.

Calories in < Calories out

It's that simple. If you aren't losing weight you're counting em wrong.

Don't give up, don't get on the pity train just educate yourself and fix it.
Stop making excuses and accept accountability for current situation.

>I knew all this stuff 4 years ago and yet here I am.
Studies show that knowing and doing are not the same – but I guess, you knew this as well 4 years.

What exactly am I putting effort into? Starving myself? Is that what I need to do? Because that's what dieting feels like.

stop being a fucking baby and deal with hunger

you're lack of willpower has led you into this position and you have to apply willpower to get out of it

Yes that's exactly what dieting is you fucking moron. How do you not get the concept that weighloss isn't complicated, its difficult because your hungry!? Jesus you're retarded
I lost 100lb in a year and I was hungry every single day, and you know what, it was worth it! Because now I fee good about myself, I don't look like a fat sack of shit and I can walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. Don't act like you've tried so hard and failed or that its such a big mystery why youre fat when in reality you've done nothing at all.

So starvation and hunger are desirable and normal? I thought that meant I was doing something wrong or that I wasn't eating enough.

>33 posters
>1 thread
Damn there must be a lot of you out there.

if you're having 1800 calories a day you're not starving, you'll be under your caloric demand and will lose weight

why do you think people say that losing weight is difficult? because you have to ignore the feelings of hunger you get and some people don't have the willpower to do this so spend their life as a blimp and die from a heart attack in their 50s

Fuck you and your pathetic sob story.

If you're fat, fix it, stop complaining. I don't care about you. You're a loser.

Get the fuck of my board and cry on Tumblr you fat fuck.

They're not desirable, but they're necessary to undo the years of damage you've piled on your body. Normal is debatable, most people don't have to starve themself because the aren't obese but it's certainly not harmful.

So you`re making proper meals, exercise, get enough sleep and count calories, but cant keep losing weight?

I find that hard to belive.

And with gastric surgery you can expand the stomach back to normal size. There are lots of people who have done it before, and keep eating like they always have, till they are full and then some more. And they end up gaining weight again, or not losing any weight after some months.

Like I said before in the thread, I eat 1500 Calories, and then by 8 pm I'm hungry again so I eat more. I count Calories, but I also go over the limit.

Come off your high-horse OP. You'll fucking break its back, you fat shit.

First step, eat less. Not "eat different things", just "eat less". When you would've gone for seconds, just wait an hour. When you would've had lunch, have a snack instead of a huge meal. Switch from regular to diet soda.

There are legitimately dozens of EASY WAYS to change ONE OR TWO habits, that can lead to weight loss.

You've just got to fucking do it. The weight flies off at first. Just use that as motivation to keep going. Once you lose some weight, you've gotta change 1-2 more habits. Try to exercise a little bit each day. Try to limit the amount of diet soda you're taking in (because you've stopped drinking those thousands of soda calories, right?). Have a light breakfast, not something huge. Or, perhaps fast food is a problem for you, so cut down the frequency you eat out/at fast food places.

It all snowballs, you've just got to start doing it and stop feeling fucking sorry for yourself. And definitely don't fucking whine and post on fit how fucking hard life is for you. You're ON Veeky Forums. You should have all the motivation you need to start.

if you don't exercise the only way to lose weight is to starve yourself and that will make you feel like shit.

On the other hand, doing an hour or 2 of cardio every day and eating healthy is a lot easier

If you go over the limit you won't lose weight you fucking idiot. Its not difficult.

if you go over the limit you'll stay the same/gain weight you fucking tard. counting calories means nothing if you're ignoring the numbers

I don't drink regular soda at all. I haven't for years.

I try to eat less, but I always end up starving and end up eating 2500 Calories anyway.

>Its not difficult.

It is difficult. If it weren't difficult, I wouldn't still be fat.

Yeah, but I can't resist the temptation often enough to lose weight.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FATTIES STOP COMPLAINING EAT LESS AND EXERCISE MORE THIS IS NOT YOUR SAFE SPACE

1500 calories is what women at 170lbs need to lose weight.
with 248lbs (and male?) you should eat more, especially if you`re exercising.

Look into the biorhythm diet. I know it sounds fad-ish, but it usually helps people who get those hunger kicks.

>and then by 8 pm I'm hungry again so I eat more
how much time is it between the last meal and bedtime?

>how much time is it between the last meal and bedtime?

7 hours.

I have thought about having a later dinner, like eating at 8 instead of 5, but I haven't done that yet.

>Yeah, but I can't resist the temptation often enough to lose weight.

then you're weak, and you'll never lose weight and you better get used to not being able to see your dick, never having a gf, being constantly sweaty and having long term health problems because you're feeble minded

>Hunger
>Starvation

You fat fucking retard. "Feeling hungry" is not the same thing as "starving". "Hunger" is a normal feeling that most people have. They get hungry, they eat. Your problem is that you "get hungry", then you eat insane amounts of food.

You need to eat less food. Fill the rest of the space in your stomach with water/diet soda. Your stomach won't be rumbling (because you're NOT starving yourself, even at a huge deficit you're eating more than most probably), and you won't "feel" the hunger pangs.

I meant its not difficult as it's in not a complicated concept to grasp. EAT LESS
BE HUNGRY
DONT GIVE IN TO YOUR GLUTTONY
AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT
why do you think so many fatties yo-yo up and down? Because they go back to eating like fatties so they get fat again
Its really a simple fucking concept

I am addicted to food.

go on a pure fruits and veggies diet. and then transition to a water fast. your body will stop being hungry.
or just eat less.
if eating is so much of a solace that you really can't control it, you probably need counseling.

No wonder you get hungry. Why are you having such a long period of time between last meal and bedtime?

Then break the addiction or die an early death miserable and alone
Your choice
There are dozens of anons who have been where you are now, the difference between us and you is we stuck to our goal, suffered for months if not years and eventually got to our goal
And the taste of victory is so much sweeter than the instant gratification you're constantly bombarding yourself with
Achievement > comfort any day

Drink MORE diet soda then. Or sparkling water. Stuff that hydrates you, fills you up, but doesn't have any calories in it. It's the carbonation that helped the most for me.

If you can't find a way to eat 500 calories less, there's no hope for you.

You don't even need to change WHAT you eat (you're nowhere near that stage). Just eat ONE LESS SLICE OF PIZZA. ONE LESS SLICE OF CAKE. ONE. LESS. OF. ANYTHING.

Fill that space up with a calorie-free liquid.

Bro I've recovered from a fucking heroin addiction! You think that shits easy? You're using your weakness as a excuse, that's all it is. There's people who go through a lot harder shit than you and don't complain about it once. Stop being pathetic pathetic, man the fuck up.

>80 replies in one hour

Lmao!!! I knew Veeky Forums wasn't fit!

Probably, like, 3℅ of the boards population actually workout and diet.

if you read the thread it's just one guy making excuses about how he can't lose weight and the rest of us yelling at him to stop being a weakling

This is good bait.

Nice double dubs but it's all lifters trying to help this pathetic man stop being so pathetic. Never gonna work though, he's too weak willed.

You too friend. We're dub69dubbledub bros

I can only assume you're bating us at this point, but I'll fall for it anyways.

I'm a fat faggot that's joined a gym and started dieting. It seems tough but it's easy. Join a gym, start lifting weights and follow a routine like SS.

Eat smaller portions of food, cut out bread and pasta, as well as chocolate and sweets.

I've only been lifting for about a month but I've lost a stone and a half (like 14+ pounds) and I already feel guilty and anxious if I miss a gym session. My strength has increased by a large amount and that helps me stay motivated.

Learn to cook for yourself. Don't eat after dinner even if you're hungry. If you feel that you need to eat, stop for a second and take a look at yourself. You don't even have the willpower to stop shovelling shit into your mouth. Think about how embarressing that is.

If all of this is done together, it's laughable how easy it's is to lose weight.

Read the sticky.

I was over 350 lbs and to be honest, I was probably closer to 370 lbs, but I've gone down to 215 in a year and a couple months just counting calories and getting in a bit of exercise.
If you seriously count your calories properly and I'm talking purchasing a digital kitchen scale to weigh food and make sure you count every calorie including any oil you use, you will lose weight.
Coffee helps the hunger if you get it. Just cutting down on carbs and having a high protein diet with lots of vegetables is easy as balls and you'll get used to it.

>I'm never satisfied until I get between 2500 and 3000
just stop eating just stop it

I have just always had dinner at around 5 or 6 and I go to bed ad midnight. Isn't that normal?

I have a digital scale that I use for stuff that doesn't have nutritional information per portion.

I can't.

>I can't

Do you see the problem here?

I'm 5'9" and was at 270 lbs. I'm now 213. It's been 6 months. I agree with everyone else here, you are counting incorrectly. What I found that help was eating leaner and fresher for the same calories. Plus variety and exercising. Even if it's just cardio, move.

No excuses

You can.

You're choosing not to.

There's a difference.

you last meal should be around 2-3 hours before bed, not 7. What you`re currently doing is Intermediate fasting. If we say you sleep 6-7 hours a night that means your fasting 13-14 hours a day.
Which can be sweet in the beginning, but it will ruin your internal clock, and cause stress in the long run.

You can but you don't want to. There's a difference.

You literally value food and comfort over long term happiness and a fulfilling life. Your decision of course but don't act like you're a victim when you chose this for yourself.