How do I get rid of canker sores?

How do I get rid of canker sores?

Other urls found in this thread:

askthedentist.com/toothpaste-canker-sores/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sleep and wait

Eat better dude

Salt water rinse helps a lot. Just add a spoonful of salt to warm water, mix it until it dissolves, then swish it around your mouth for a while.

Stop eating citrus. Use mouthwash as much as possible until they go away.

I get those. Turns out i got them whenever I ate ham, sausage or bacon. It's preservative 250 something. Try cutting them out of your diet and see what happens.

Buy sauerkraut and put it in your mouth like a big tobacco dip for 20 minutes twice a day. It helps heal them much faster.

I get horrific canker sores. The worst one I've ever had almost cut my lip in half. I've been dealing with them my entire life. I have figured out a pretty solid way to deal with them. Yes, it is painful, but canker sores always are.

You'll need some things:
baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, salt, and a qtip (don't really need it, just makes things easier).

First, dry the area and keep it dry. Obviously, if this is in an area that you can't get dry and keep dry than it won't work. Most of my canker sores are in my lip, so I just pull my lip out and hold it with my fingers and tilt my head back to not allow saliva into the area.

Apply baking soda to the area using a qtip/finger. Press it in. Really get it in there. Keep it there for about 1 minute, but the longer the better. Dry when finished.

Next, get the peroxide. Put it on the area (using the qtip) and leave it there for a good minute as well. Dry when finished.

Here's the painful part. Get the salt and press it in. Keep it there for as long as you can tolerate it. Dry the area.

Repeat the process one more time.

Afterwards, the white part of the canker sore is usually completely gone while the outer rims are inflamed and tend to bleed.

Almost every time I've done this the canker sore goes away within a day or two after doing this, which is significantly better than the 1-2 weeks they usually stay.

Hope it helps, Veeky Forumsbro. Canker sores suck ass and I feel sorry for those who share my curse.

Put salt on them. Dry them out

Her name is citrus?

Bite them off

bsking soda, honey

Yeah, there are a few food triggers for them. I get them from that cheap Carnaby milk chocolate, there's something in that and other cheaper milk chocolates that does it to me. Lots of cold water helps me get over them in about 4-6 hours.

Her street name is Leficious but she tastes like oranges

Try some alum. It's kind of like salt. It's used in the pickle-making process. It helped me.

There's a canker spanker pill out there too. It helped me I think.

There's also a Peroxyl mouthwash that's for mouth sores. That seems to help me as well.

I just use whatever ammo I can, I can't stand getting canker sores.

Baking Soda

Switch to a toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulfate.

askthedentist.com/toothpaste-canker-sores/

Just drink a TON of orange juice. Helps so much.

Stop sucking off tramps

pic related

Get this oral antiseptic rinse. Put it in warm water, let it dilute, rinse and spit. Do it once or twice a day, and it should be gone within two or three days. These work really well.

Use mouthwash, the alcohol will clean it so it goes away faster and will the area numb. About 3 days of mouthwash use and it shud be gone

Mouthwash doesn't kill that

I've got a better one that has worked everytime. Go to the store, buy your fave popsicle and freeze that motherfucker. It will hurt initially before it goes numb but make sure you freeze it good. You won't feel it after that and it'll be gone in a day or two.

salt them asap.

also, if you're getting them from your teeth being poorly positioned, consider getting orthodontic treatment to straighten them.

Eat food with vitamin C

some dick will fix that

Used that purple listerine daily and it helped

Man, I used to get those when I had braces. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and went to the dentist and she smeared something on then and I never got them again. I had those braces for like, five years.

I have no idea what the fuck it was, but it exists, so ask your pharmacist or something.

Stop sucking so much dick.

Rinse mouth out with a little vodka (around half a shot would do) twice a day. Should be gone in 3-4 days

Well, there's some conflicting advice here.

try styptic stick, they helped mine

Dont bite your lips.

I heard a deficit of vitamin c may cause this. Also, every pharmacy has those tiny black bottles with some kind of idiodine/salt solution which bites them shut.

these are just ulcers. Just clean your mouth properly and apply bonjela cream

I am AFFLICTED with these TOO. The trick is to use BONJELA for the pain and SALT WATER RINSES.

I get these because I'm over SIX feet TALL and have a 9/10 FACE with a nice FRAME

most likely you brush your teeth every second day or have a shitty immune system, not because you are 6ft

I get these a fuck ton, OP. I'll give you a few pointers

Silver Nitrate sticks cauterize/chemical burn the fuckers away. Stings, yeah, but the healing starts the next day.

L-Lysine. HUGE relief almost overnight. Take before bed because the shit does make you feel a bit strange. Works very well.

Alum powder. Dry area and cover in heap of alum powder. Leave it sit for a minute. Rinse off. Repeat several times and for several days until area clears.

He doesn't have scurvy, user

use mouth wacher , you know that one like toothpase but that liquid one.

within few days it will dissapear.

Brush your teeth twice a day and floss you fucking animal.

I used to get these all the time as a child.

I never drank water so I'm going to guess that's your problem.

Dip a q tip in apple cider vinegar with the mother. Google it . Place it in the sore for about 30 seconds. Yeah it hurts. I usually don't believe in the apple cider vinegar cures everything but this cure a canker sore for me in one application.

Literally: BRUSH YOUR DAMN TEETH. /thread

FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AND VEGETABLES

The best thing is to etch them away. Use vinegar essence or colloidal silver for example. There is also a haemostatic and antiseptic called policresulen. It removes pathologically changed or dead tissue. Search Albothyl, Polilen, Lotagen, or Negatol

Dry the sore. Push salt into it with your finger and hold your mouth open over q sink so you don't drool over sore. Keep pushing till you can't feel it anymore.

Do it again 10 minutes later

Do it the next day. Repeat till gone

You're a retard, I brush my teeth everyday, and I would get canker sores when I ate too much citrus.

Get some plain aspirin and just put that on the sore. It hurts like a bitch and tastes horrible, but the sore will be pretty much gone once the Aspirin is dissolved.

citrus gives me them
so does some sour energy drink i was drinking

mouth wash causes them and makes them worse for me

If this is a surprise, first of all think of what you've put in/on your mouth recently, and stop doing that.
Then do one of the salt/acid/styptic/astringent/etc sterilization and removal methods people have posted, like .

If you get them often and have been getting them since you were a little kid or they run in your family, (like me), then they're probably autoimmune, in which case many of the wart-removal remedies people posted here won't work very well (mine last about 6-10 days no matter what I do to them).

I keep a couple tubes of oral anesthetic (benzocaine + antiseptic + astringent) around for the bad ones, carry one in my pocket if needed. That way if friends say "hey let's go eat at that mongolian buffet place" you can say "yeah sure, sounds great". Just gotta find the bathroom and douse that shit once every 20-30 minutes, and you can eat the spiciest, roughest shit with only minor pain.

Use a different mouthwash, try something from Biotene

Out of curiosity, do you have a related diagnosis, like Behcet's (or Crohn's, etc)? When did they start, and what triggers them?

I once had them really bad, I removed them with an electric toothbrush. There was blood everywhere, but it worked.

Pyralvex is all you need to get rid of it fast.
If you want to prevent them, you might want to cut out tooth paste that contains sodium lauryl sulfate, as it's known to cause canker sores for some people.

Op, don't listen to these faggots telling you to rub salt in your shit, just Google how to use alum. I have gotten canker sores since I was a kid and just recently discovered alum. It stings a bit when you put it on but the next morning it shouldn't hurt at all. Hella worth and it's like a 3 dollar spice. Get at it.

Isn't this actually herpes?

>Out of curiosity, do you have a related diagnosis, like Behcet's (or Crohn's, etc)? When did they start, and what triggers them?
Golly. This thread is still here.

I don't. It's most likely citrus related. I specifically get them when I eat strawberries or cut my lip. As far as I know I've had them my entire life.

Other than that, I'm 100% perfectly healthy.