Convince me why I shouldn't drink these motherfuckers
> 32g of protein
> tastes like chocolate milk/ fudge

> only(?) 410 calories

Other urls found in this thread:

care.diabetesjournals.org/content/28/10/2541.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying jews for mixing scoops for you

What the fuck are the remaining 282 calories? Oh wait, it's sugar init?

Because you could just be drinking chocolate whey shakes with 28g of protein for 178kcal.

ya, but if I only put one scoop in I feel like a pussy and theres barely anything to drink

>only(?) 410

what the fuck thats a whole lot of nothing, not to mention its soy protein.

the whole soy vs. whey thing is

> soy protein absorbs slower, supposedly gives you tits
> whey absorbs quicker

right?

check the sugar content in them homie. enjoy your diabetes

sugars 47g

You are American right? I mean only Americans be dumb enough to believe 47g of sugar in a protein is something you should consume

...ya

I dont care as long as I meet my calorie deficit. I could be cutting on oreos and cake for all I care

Therein lies the magic, bro - Since you're saving calories already, you can add more scoops. You can have a double helping, add some cocoa powder for a richer taste, add a bit of cream to it and have a protein-rich delicious concoction with as many calories, but closer to double the protein content with nowhere near the sugar content.

>i could cut on stuff that peaks my insulin for no reasons
>heh calorie is a calorie bro! i would still look ripped at the end

keep believing this

explain to me how I'm wrong

obviously eating healthier will result in a higher fat to muscle ratio loss, but I'll still lose the same amount of weight either way

good idea famigo

is it detrimental to have too much protein in a day?

Nah, it doesn't hurt. Only, personal preference would have me replacing the shake with some real food instead, but that's entirely up to you.

aren't those things stupid expensive for what you get? just mix your own without all the extra shit they throw in there

meh I'm not a poorfag

D I A B E T E S

No, but seriously f a m, it's a physiologically established concept that amino acid and protein metabolism is observed in situations and syndromes of insulin deficiency, referring to Type 2 Diabetes here, f a m.

And drinking those sugar loaded drinks and having from what I'd like to assume, "A typical american diet", all that sugar in the long term will have it's consequences on the effective of your insulin and as a result leading to diabetes.

I don't wanna give a lecture mate, just search up T2 Diabetes, youtube the mechanisms, or w/e

That's not all f a m, if you search it up today,

I'll even throw in an extra journal you can read that links the no-gain diabetes together!

care.diabetesjournals.org/content/28/10/2541.full