Back

Guys, how do I get a thick wide back?

I basically want this physique, but without the roids. I know its impossible, but it's my task nonetheless.

What exercises are the best for building a big back?

pullups and rows

also what the fuck are those shoe boots

>mfw this nigga thinks his moon-boots can hide his tiny-ass calves

WHY YOU TUCK THOSE PANTS IN NIGGA? YOU THINK WE AINT SEE THAT SHIT THROUGH THEM CLOTHES?

Ouch desu senpai

high fashion, not like pleb would know anything about it anyway

Projecting much? I've seen far worse. Nothing to shitpost over.

This guy never had a leg day

>What exercises are the best for building a big back?
Heavy ass deadlifts and weighted chinups.
By the way barbell rows suck.

>high fashion
>dresses like he's in high school

Dude can squat 600lbs, but yeah he aint blessed with legs as big as his upper. Still mirin

You asked about the boots though.

>niggers

>dyel white boys
>tfw no gf spergs

I remember Dorian Yates had an article where one of the exercises he credited for his thick back was close grip pulldowns

>nigger boys showing their inferiority complex again

>Using pepe unironically
reddit pls go

Yeah, you're guilty as charged for that.

>b-black people? On my Veeky Forums? Better call them niggers
>i-its them who are showing their inferiority complex
>pepe is still cool rite guys?

Top kek.

Ooh, we've got a bonafide oldfag on our hands. Teach me of the great memes of yore, o great and wise meme lord.

Everything niggers do is about white people. Grow up. Just because you are genetically, mentally and culturally inferior doesn't mean you need to bitch 24/7, you stupid nigger.

gr8 AMA, ur still a faggot tho

Get a life. You're shitposting why? Not that anybody cares why you do anything.

>being this triggered over nothing

I feel bad just imagining your existence.

>Getting triggered by nigger
>getting triggered by your lack of history
>getting triggered by your lack of culture

Yep, definitely triggered.

Did Becky leave you for Jerome? Being an unfuckable white boy seems like a fate worse than death in 2016. Poor lad.

Well, nigger boy, when there are no whites left you'll be able to live in harmony with your fellow blacks. It'll be just like Detroit is now. You'll have no gibs me dats once we're gone, you won't even be able to use affirmative action to get a job underneath a white boss.

So you know white women are actively avoiding you, and you personally believe it'll reach such a fever pitch that the white male will go extinct altogether? damn son

As I said, I just feel bad imagining your existence.

Bye, faggot.

Yes, whites aren't breeding at all, generally, however. Arabs have the fastest growing populations in western countries.

Well the American military industrial complex believes it's the new Rome, so I expect the Arabs to stay trampled on.

Blacks and Jews is the only future.

I'm talking about the first world, not America.

So am I

hi guys, how do I get a wide back?

I can't do overhead exercises due to medical reasons. How to hit lats? How to exercise the back properly?

Also can obliques give me a thicker waistline?

There aren't that many blacks outside of France.

MMM futures. kanye fuckboys wear them. lol thinks MMM is high fashion.

> implying white guys don't have the largest inferiority complex

Kek

Look at /pol/.

it's true though, for every human born there are 10 mongrels born

>can't do overhead due to medical reasons
What medical reasons? Why aren't they stopping you from doing other back exercises?

"white privilege" has been so overused whities feel the need to prove they're deserving of love too when any nonwhite is celebrated for any batshit

>tiny ankles
>huge calves
Can steroids help me build bigger calves?

That top and baggy pants make his legs look short as hell, why would you accentuate that?

Blacks are getting genocided or straight back into slavery when China takes over.

Love Dumbbell Rows for lats. Saves the back too if that's an issue with Barbell Rowing

Don't forget traps, though. Accounts for a lot of the mid back, so work them properly.

It's more of a "fuck off already, you annoying shitskins" complex.

Stop coming to white countries and whining / committing crime. If your """" people"""" had any value, you wouldn't need to come here in the first place.

Looks like /pol/ is having a hard-on in this thread.

>how do I get a back like pic related
>pic related is showing his front
ru wot m8

100% accurate

I was born here. I don't commit crimes.

I do however have sex with white girls constantly. Nothing you can do about that though.

of course they can you dumb fuck

Is that from season 3?

No it's 2. Final episode of season 2.