Breathing general

Last night I got no reply and had to go to sleep anyway so lets do it again.What is the best way to breath through your day buteyko or deep breathing.

Other urls found in this thread:

normalbreathing.com/causes-of-hyperventilation.php
normalbreathing.com/CO2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you bust a hole in each of your lungs and breath faster

>breath faster
Yeah just to hyperventilation?

your mum ;)

:(

bump

Can you explain the methods to me? I like Wim Hof method.

breathing is a meme
/thread

Buteyko is breathing slow but for a short duration with long rests (2-3 seconds inhale and 2-3 exhale with 7seconds and more ) but with as less air as possible while using the diaphragm
Deep breathing is just as slow as possible breathing while getting air in diaphragm chest lungs lowerback.
I know about wim hof as well but his type of breathing is like exercise and cant be used for everyday breathing like buteyko and deep breathing.

Thanks. Gonna try a mix between butyeko and deep breathing today, I think my exhalations are too short and shallow.

FYI, rythmic and deep breathing is linked to better brain function, as well as all the benefits to the body. Well done on picking up the right memes.

Even though there are numerous things that good breathing helps with?

>FYI, rythmic and deep breathing is linked to better brain function, as well as all the benefits to the body
Exactly why I made the thread but its strange that buteyko says that deep breathing is bad and advocates for light breaths.Even stranger is that they are legit docs who have a lot of scientific evidence and are not just your random youtuber.

Since we're on the topic..

I've lately started to become aware of two breathing modes for me. One quite deep, the other pretty subtle and smooth. I find that both seem to charge different parts of the body, I assume it's something to do with airways and veins/arteries etc.

I'd assume either:
-Buteyko is aware of this subtle breath, and is advocating it for that
-Or he places consistent-rythmic movement, over volume of air consumed, as the most beneficial method of breathing

:)

Their main argument is that if you do deep breathings you hyperventilate because you actually dont need that much air.
You can read it all here if you have the time
normalbreathing.com/causes-of-hyperventilation.php
normalbreathing.com/CO2.php
But I still think that deep breathing might be better.

Oh, right.

Well from what I've read and heard bout deep breathing and Wim Hof's method, inducing a hyperventilation-like state has benefit if it is controlled and done properly as a breathing exercise.

Yeah I know that too but after all its done as exercise and not your average breathing.I made this thread about daily breathing pattern because nobody talks about it.

What happens if you deep breathe throughout the day?

I get s runny nose and a headache from breathing but I'm also cutting at 100cals

I usually feel way too relaxed and everything feels really slow.But that its not even a whole day because its hard to make it as breathing pattern at the beginning.Oh and I don't feel hyperventilating like if do wim hofs exercise but rather calm and good.

if I do*
Also bump

BUMP

bump

bump

bump

You first anime faggot

bump