Have you found your life partner yet, Veeky Forums?

Have you found your life partner yet, Veeky Forums?

i realized the only person I truly love is myself. so yes.

No. I'm a solipsist.

i gave up on that a while ago but i guess memes are my life partner if i did have one

yes, and it's amazing.

No, I realize my I don't want to move in with and spend my life with my current gf. She's insecure and jealous and gets really bitchy about shit. I realize most women do this but she's worse. I'm going to break up with her soon. Recently turned 27 and she keeps asking for more commitment which is living together and that's a no go

Jesus

Yes, many times, but they never thought the same about me

Yes, but she dumped me last Valentines Day.

>I'm going to break up with her soon.

Why waste both of your time by delaying it? Do it now.

Yes, she's high test, incredibly smart, and makes $130k / year. Only downside is that she's a compulsive worrier and i'm laid back as fuck. Causes tension at times, but am pretty sure that's why we make a good couple.

I don't care about sluts that give a good fuck, but how can you guys fall in love with someone that has fucked other men and said 'I love you' to them?

Maybe I'm insecure but I cannot get into a long term relationship just because of that fact

Been with my woman for 7 years, she's probably a 7/10 by everyone else's standards but shes 10/10 to me because she's pretty, cool to be around, fucks me just right and can cook like a champ.

I don't know. Hold on let me ask her.

Same here brah, I've never been more motivated to lift

Damn fampai what job does she have

Yes. She's an engineer, cooks the best meals for gains. She lifts like twice a week and does yoga the rest of the week. Life is good.

Mine is the same way. One needs to sweat the small stuff in relationships though.

This is a seriously twisted outlook, go see a psychiatrist.

Yes you are insecure. By your logic why would a good woman want to be with a man who has been with so many sloots? Not saying there aren't girls who won't be with you, but girls have standards that way as well mate. You can't always expect to get a virgin if you're not one yourself.

Be prepared to be disappointed. Chances are all women have said this to another male. Women are emotional creatures and usually don't know what love is until they get older.

RPh (registered pharmacist). Makes over $60 / hr and gets yearly bonuses. I'm civil engineer and my salary is a joke compared to hers O_O

It's definitely true. I used to be a worrier / super OCD too, then a few meltdowns and some psychedelics fell into the mix. Now we get along so much better since we balance each other out. :^)

My girl is one of those hardcore Christian "no sex before marriage types". She outright left her last boyfriend and said that she'd call the cops in him if he tried to push it. I'm not in it for the sex anyway.

Good to see this thread and seeing people choose to live their life rather than get married and have children. Like, why put yourself in that situation when you can just worry about your own immediate happiness and not have children. Keep it up Veeky Forums.

>t. Muhamed

Hey, man, if you want to deny the very reason you exist, go ahead.

faggot

I'm not denying it. One day I do hope to have kids of my own with a girl and all, but I've wanted 23 years for sex. I can wait a few more if that's what it takes.

Just cause i don't exist doesn't mean you can't love me

Right, but it does mean you can't be my "partner" in any meaningful sense of the word, as you don't have will or motivation, making collaboration impossible.

I'd have will and motivation, it would just be a fragment of your will and motivation. But that still makes me no less real because you'd never be able to tell where my motivation and will came from

I don't even know why I bother arguing with myself.

jesus christ. it's really time for me to leave Veeky Forums before I become one of you lowlife crabs in a bucket. you are so god damn pathetic it's not even funny. your post was the last straw I'm leaving Veeky Forums for good now. this place is nothing but faggots, men who want to be girls, dyels and absolute losers. I didn't ask for this and I don't want to be a part of it.

See you tomorrow, user. I love you.

Always happy to read this shit as a grill who did wait till marriage. For me it wasn't so much religion, just wanting to be with someone who could be completely committed and wanted to be with me for life. Kind of was brainwashed thinking guys just want one thing, and in some cases that's not a lie. Sex is great but life partner is more then sex. My husband is my work out partner and best friend.

Is that you Mrs. Swords?

I was celebate til marriage. So was my wife.

Yeah, we're religious, but honestly, in secular terms, I really just wanted one good woman. I can't do casual, I don't understand hookup culutre. Not hating, it's just not for me.

She's my best friend, she's a treasure, she does me nothing but good, I love her like crazy.

Also she's a nympho. That's p cool too, t b h, famalam.

Yeah, you sure showed me user. How ever will I recover after being insulted by someone on the internet? Woe is me.

>she's a nympho
>she was celibate until marriage

Um...user...I...

I've often heard of people becoming sex addicts after their first time. If you're first time is after marriage, it makes sense. This is why I firmly believe that virgins make the best wives.

Yeah, she was saving it up. By the time we were married she was rarin' to go.

I've known her since she was 15. Actually she was kinda prudish as a teenager.

And nice quads, does your post squat?

I hope to meet a sweet man and have an amazing relationship like all of you. I've never really thought about it much, but the idea of marrying a virgin and being the only one we've each been with sounds wonderful now.

Idk, I try not to care too much about how he cheated because there's someone better out there for me

Nope.

>tfw every girl that shows interest in you is a short christian or hippienut that shares no interests with you.

Why even bother if I'm not super interested in getting layed?

I'm not in a rush, though it would be nice to have a reliable partner by my side earlier on.

Does she take it in the ass / do / take oral?

Nope. It's like something out of a children's storybook.

>Once upon a time, there was a frigid bitch

Daddy, please, I hate this story

No. Girl I'm with right now is pretty great and I may never find one as tolerant to my bullshit as she is, but she doesn't ever want kids and that's a problem.

Eh, there's a lot more to life than sex. I think the people who use sex for validation are as much of a bucket of crabs as anyone.

If you're gonna go celebrate, you might as well abstain from everything. We do make out from time to time, but I think I like it most when she just falls asleep on my shoulder. Everything feels so... innocent, I guess. I like it.

Robot pls gtfo

I'm not into relationships but this mentality is weak as hell

We had friends in college who were celibate religious kids. They were both very attractive, and would take showers together with swimsuits on or tickle each other on the couch to the point where the sexual tension between them made it uncomfortable for anybody nearby.

She got pregnant on their honeymoon. Probably didn't leave the room.

being jealous is the best thing a gf can do. she won't cheat on your and wants you for herself.

That's creepy, but kinda sweet.

I don't have a problem with sex you fag. I'm just not gonna be that cuck who tries to turn a slut into a housewife or pick them up once they hit the wall