Daily reminder you fat tub of shit

Daily reminder you fat tub of shit

kcal in > kcal out is bullshit

Retards like you spread this bullshit. I hope you kill yourself with your katana.

Then how I, a dog, lose weight by eat less kibble?

so you're telling me there's no difference between eating 1000 calories of mcdonalds and 1000 calories of healthy foods?

lol yeah right you fucking broscience cunt

how faggot?
the actual situation is complex yes, but the point still stands and can be used by everyone to lose or gain weight (and adjusted accordingly)

>calculate that i need 2000kcals to stay at the current weight
>count calories from every meal for 3 months
>eat only 1500kcals every day
>do cardio 3 times a week for 2 hours
>3 months later i'm down 8kg/~20lbs

What now, you dumb cuckfaggot?

What if my genetics work better than yours?

BMEE has a variance of -40% to 50% undependant on the kcal you consume

Everyone is created equal. A 500 lb man will spend the same amount of energy as a 180 lb man walking a mile

That's literally untrue, he needs to expend more energy because he's doing more work by moving more weight.

Baiters really resorting to arguing with thermodynamics nowadays. Not eben worth the kek it elicited

If the makros and the fibre content are the same it doesn't matter from a weigthloss standpoint. But of course the latter is healthier because of the higher micronutrients. People lose more weight on a healthy diet because it generally has more fibre. And two foods that have the same amount of calories but one has more fibre, your body will use all of the calories of food 1 but not the fibre ones of food 2. So you lose more weight on food 2

>he fell for the Newtonian physics meme

that has nothing to do with BMEE apart from it being untrue

>Not eben worth the kek it elicited

thermodynamics dont disprove it

considering that adipose tissue is literally just energy stored to be used at times when energy expenditure exceeds energy input, people who say that calories in calories out is a meme should be killed for the sake of humanity

>I dont understand how insulin works the post

Totally, did you see all those fat guys at auschwitz and all the lardballs in africa. It's all genes, I swear.

It's a bit more complex, but not complex that it doesn't hold true.

Oversimplification retard. How about the unsaturated fat from fast food that are proven to slow down / inhibit metabolism.

Nothing (aside from death) can slow down your metabolism enough to where a 500+ calorie deficit won't make you lose weight.

but calories in calories out. its the same workout . why dont they both lose the same amount of weight unless counting calories is total bullshit

>proven

[citation needed]

Yeah because they slow down the metabolism by 600%

wew lad you are dumb as rocks

>"calorie in calorie out" deniers too retarded to understand basic physics
Do you use the same amount of energy lifting just the bar as you do on your one rep max? No, of course not. Moving more weight -> more energy required. Moving 150lbs of bodyweight for x minutes -> energy required = y. Moving 300lbs of bodyweight for x minutes -> energy required > y

What the fuck is this image trying to say? "Remember to eat at a deficit?"